Here's how to run a PH cycle

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Let's start by saying this is not advice or recommendations. PH's are serious business and should not be used by those under 21. None of this is intended to be instructions and is for entertainment purposes only....

The general premise of this cycle is to build lean and hard muscle, while cutting body fat. The dosages and timing of the PH's in this cycle are designed to accomplish this goal. It relies primarily on 1-andro and epiandro, and uses 4-andro as well. 1/4-andro are both ran for 8 weeks, and epiandro is ran on the back 6. The dosage is geared to be effective yet mild, and for the EXPERIENCED lifter. The dosage could be adjusted depending on body weight, physique goals, PH sensitivity, experience, etc. For a 200 lb. man, the dosage should be adequate to achieve a 8-15 lb. increase in muscle, and a 2-3% drop in body fat (assuming diet and workout regime are "respectable"). The epiandro dose is arguably on the lower end of the spectrum, and an increase by 100-200% would not be uncalled for.

For weekly dosage, skip below. For general info about the 3 different andro compounds, start here.

1. For starters, 1-andro coverts to 1-Testosterone, which is more anabolic than regular testosterone. Testosterone normally converts to other hormones such as estrogen and DHT by natural processes within the body, but 1-Testosterone does NOT convert to estrogen or DHT. Therefore, estrogen related side effects (gyno, water retention) are obsolete from taking 1-andro. The effect is lean, hard, and dry muscle gains.

2. 4-andro DOES convert to regular Testosterone, so some conversion into estrogen and DHT is possible. Estrogen, as mentioned before, can lead to gyno, and DHT can lead to an enlarged prostate and hair loss. 4-andro is generally not known to cause these problems at any alarming rate, but caution should be used in case gyno starts to develop. 4-andro will result in increased muscle size, strength, sense of well being, and libido. The mild conversion to estrogen will result in greater mass, fullness and size of the muscles.

3. Epiandro converts to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which as mentioned above has its potential side effects. Again, epiandro is considered generally mild, but, caution needs to be used if 1) you are already prone to thinning hair or male pattern baldness, and 2) if you have problems with an enlarged prostate. In either case, epiandro will not convert to estrogen, and as a result, all gains will be lean, hard and dry. Epiandro is also going to increase strength and density of the muscles, increase libido, sense of well being, and help to burn fat.

This cycle includes supplements to start BEFORE the PH's, and on cycle support (OCS) to use concurrently. Obviously what you use is up to you and depends on things like finances and time. The weeks before the cycle are seen as Week -3, -2 and -1, with the first week of the cycle seen as Week 1.

The PCT uses a combination of the SERM clomiphene citrate (Clomid) and an over the (OTC) test booster and ZMA. The effectiveness of the ZMA and the OTC test booster are arguable, but the effectiveness of clomiphene citrate is very proven. Using a SERM is non-negotiable in my opinion and it MUST be done following a PH cycle. Clomid will trick the body into thinking that estrogen levels are very, very low, and thus will signal the testes into producing testosterone, which is the pathway used by males to produce estrogen by way of aromatization. So the result is increased testosterone production. Most protocols will call for 50mg weeks 1 and 2, then down to 25mg. Personally I like to do 3 or 4 days at 100mg and then to 50mg through week 2, then down to 25mg. But that's just me.

The arimistane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor (AI) which renders the enzymes that convert testosterone into estrogen completely useless, however the effectiveness at which it does this is subject to speculation. Common dosage is 75mg p/day. Obviously, prescription AI's are proven multiple times more effective, but arimistane is not prescription and can be widely bought over the web. Additionally, for a cycle such as this which only uses 200mg of 4-andro, the worry of estrogen related side effects is low enough in my opinion to not call for a stronger AI. Still, some may argue that it's a necessary practice to always have a strong AI on hand just so it's there if you need it.

PCT should be started on day 1 after last dose of PH's, as all of these andro compounds have very short half life's, somewhere in the range of 12-24 hours. Since testosterone production in the testes will be suppressed from the exogenous testosterone, DHT and 1-testosterone, and the half life of these compounds is so short, PCT should start immediately.

This cycle uses Primeval Labs for all PH compounds and the OTC test booster as well. It will require 3 bottles of 1-andro (60x 100mg tablets p/bottle), 2 bottles of 4-andro (60x 100mg tablets p/bottle) and 1 bottle of epiandro (120x 100mg p/bottle). The Mega Test is optional as is the ZMA, OCS, fish oil, multi vitamins, etc.

There will be 12 tablets of 1-andro left over, so there's room to either break them in half and get 24 days of 350mg, or 12 days at 400mg. Just an option.

Dosage Key:
Epi: 1 = 100mg
1andro: 1 = 100mg
4andro: 1 = 100mg
Clomid: 1 = 50mg
Mega Test: 1 = 1 serving
ZMA: 1 = 1 serving

Weeks -3 & -2
Fish oil
Joint support
Multi vitamin
...continue through at least week 9

Week -1
On cycle support supplement
(Should include ingredients for liver support, cholesterol support, blood pressure support, prostate support)
...continue through at least Week 9

Week 1
Epi: 0
1andro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
4andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2

Week 2

Week 3
Epi: 2/2/2/2/2/3

Week 4
Epi: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Week 5

Week 6
Arimistane: 50-75mg ED

Week 7
4andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2/3

Week 8
4andro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3
Mega Test: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1
ZMA: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Week 9
Clomid: 50mg ED
ZMA:1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Week 10
Clomid: 50mg ED

Week 11
Clomid: 25mg ED

Week 12
Clomid: 25mg ED

Weeks 13, 14 & 15

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahahahahaha I hope nobody takes this seriously. This is so much garbage.

Also, nice work posting this in the "supplements" section...

Derp derp derp

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
I guess general discussion or something would have been better. What's garbage about it...is fine with critique it's all for the better

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
200mg of epi would do nothing haha 200mg of 4 would do nothing and 300 of 1 is still a low dose, why spend all that money on a cycle when you would get subpar results..... 100mg of clomid is serious over kill! Talk about emotional haha on cycle support is just that and even then this is so mild, I wouldn't bother spending more money on a supps I don't need! All in all double all AD dosages at least

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I guess general discussion or something would have been better. What's garbage about it...is fine with critique it's all for the better
Uh no. Anabolics would be the only appropriate place to talk about.... you guessed it, anabolics....

All of your doses are wrong.

The products you're recommending are junk.

The entire post is incorrect and you should remove it because some poor ignorant kid is gonna read it and try it and have a bad time.

Please don't post crap like this when you clearly have no idea what you're talking about. This is how people ruin their lives with hormones.

slicer89

slicer89

Awards
  • Established
Edit:
Yeah no reason for 100 mg of clomid holy ****. You'd be crying when the wind blows

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
And you say week 9
Clomid: 2/2/2/2/2/1/1......

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Edit:
Yeah no reason for 100 mg of clomid holy ****. You'd be crying when the wind blows
I guess it varies for different people. I have seen and heard of people using 150mg for the first 2 weeks!!!! I have also seen/heard people saying they get terrible sides within the first few days at 100mg....so it differs. The logic hear is to hit it harder and shorter rather than milder and longer to avoid sides, but, of course different people react differently.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Personally I've had success with 100mg for the first 4 or 5 days, then down to 50, then down to 25.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
200mg of epi would do nothing haha 200mg of 4 would do nothing and 300 of 1 is still a low dose, why spend all that money on a cycle when you would get subpar results..... 100mg of clomid is serious over kill! Talk about emotional haha on cycle support is just that and even then this is so mild, I wouldn't bother spending more money on a supps I don't need! All in all double all AD dosages at least
It's only 200mg of epiandro for 6 days, then it's a full 5 weeks at 300mg. I've ran 1+4 andro at 300/200mg respectively before for 8 weeks at put 12 pounds on and lost fat. I went from 200-212. It's in another log you can read. And yea I've heard the 200mg of epi is low, I'm debating on increasing that.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Admin can you at least move this to the anabolics section before some poor kid thinks these are supplements and reads this crap

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
There is absolutely no benefit to over 50mg, some people are saying 25 is high now, there's a certain point when stuff doesn't do any more than damage you! I'm on 1000mg of epi right now and it's not that much hahaha you must be a super responder, 12lb is a good DS cycle not this low dose andro crap

TheOne1982

Awards
As this is my first time, I'm still learning the lingo. What are 3/3/3/3/3/3? What does that mean?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
As this is my first time, I'm still learning the lingo. What are 3/3/3/3/3/3? What does that mean?
3 tablets/capsules/pills or whatever of that product per day. They represent Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.....etc

Except when referring to the ZMA and Mega Test in this example it represents servings...not capsules... 1 serving of ZMA can vary depending on the brand. Mega Test by Primeval Labs is 5 capsules p/serving, so in this example 1/1/1/1/1/1/1 represents 5 capsules p/day, for each of the 7 days in that week

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Oh and as stated above, this cycle is designed to be effective yet MILD and is geared for the NOVICE/experienced lifter.

"The dosage and could be adjusted depending on body weight, physique goals, PH sensitivity, experience, etc"

"The epiandro dose is arguably on the lower end of the spectrum and an increase by 100-200% (aka 600-900mg) would not be uncalled for"

Can't you people read? Smh. The purpose of this is show the process, the PCT timing, how to gradually bring products, etc.

TheOne1982

Awards
Since it is mild, should I still use clomid? Or just regular PCT?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Since it is mild, should I still use clomid? Or just regular PCT?
I would use Clomid. There isn't a real issue with using Clomid as a product by itself anyways, so if I'm dealing with suppression of my natural testosterone production anyways, I'm going to want Clomid. As some others have pointed out, 100mg can be considered a high dose. Without a doubt. So that's something that needs to be considered....common protocol is 50/50/25/25 (weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4 respectively)

I've never had emotional sides from 3-4 days at 100mg and then down to 50mg and then to 25mg...but that's just me.

These products combined will not **** your natural test production to 0%, but it will suppress it for sure. That time between 20-30% production back to 100% production without a SERM or PCT can take 1, 2, even 3 months. SERM's get it done in about 3 weeks.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let's start by saying this is not advice or recommendations. PH's are serious business and should not be used by those under 21. None of this is intended to be instructions and is for entertainment purposes only....

The general premise of this cycle is to build lean and hard muscle, while cutting body fat. The dosages and timing of the PH's in this cycle are designed to accomplish this goal. It relies primarily on 1-andro and epiandro, and uses 4-andro as well. 1/4-andro are both ran for 8 weeks, and epiandro is ran on the back 6. The dosage is geared to be effective yet mild, and for the novice/experienced lifter. The dosage could be adjusted depending on body weight, physique goals, PH sensitivity, experience, etc. For a 200 lb. man, the dosage should be adequate to achieve a 8-15 lb. increase in muscle, and a 2-3% drop in body fat (assuming diet and workout regime are "respectable"). The epiandro dose is arguably on the lower end of the spectrum, and an increase by 100-200% would not be uncalled for.

For weekly dosage, skip below. For general info about the 3 different andro compounds, start here.

1. For starters, 1-andro coverts to 1-Testosterone, which is more anabolic than regular testosterone. Testosterone normally converts to other hormones such as estrogen and DHT by natural processes within the body, but 1-Testosterone does NOT convert to estrogen or DHT. Therefore, estrogen related side effects (gyno, water retention) are obsolete from taking 1-andro. The effect is lean, hard, and dry muscle gains.

2. 4-andro DOES convert to regular Testosterone, so some conversion into estrogen and DHT is possible. Estrogen, as mentioned before, can lead to gyno, and DHT can lead to an enlarged prostate and hair loss. 4-andro is generally not known to cause these problems at any alarming rate, but caution should be used in case gyno starts to develop. 4-andro will result in increased muscle size, strength, sense of well being, and libido. The mild conversion to estrogen will result in greater mass, fullness and size of the muscles.

3. Epiandro converts to DHT (dihydrotestosterone), which as mentioned above has its potential side effects. Again, epiandro is considered generally mild, but, caution needs to be used if 1) you are already prone to thinning hair or male pattern baldness, and 2) if you have problems with an enlarged prostate. In either case, epiandro will not convert to estrogen, and as a result, all gains will be lean, hard and dry. Epiandro is also going to increase strength and density of the muscles, increase libido, sense of well being, and help to burn fat.

This cycle includes supplements to start BEFORE the PH's, and on cycle support (OCS) to use concurrently. Obviously what you use is up to you and depends on things like finances and time. The weeks before the cycle are seen as Week -3, -2 and -1, with the first week of the cycle seen as Week 1.

The PCT uses a combination of the SERM clomiphene citrate (Clomid) and an over the (OTC) test booster and ZMA. The effectiveness of the ZMA and the OTC test booster are arguable, but the effectiveness of clomiphene citrate is very proven. Using a SERM is non-negotiable in my opinion and it MUST be done following a PH cycle. Clomid will trick the body into thinking that estrogen levels are very, very low, and thus will signal the testes into producing testosterone, which is the pathway used by males to produce estrogen by way of aromatization. So the result is increased testosterone production. Clomid dosage can vary widely depending on the user, and 100mg is probably considered a HIGH dose. Most protocols will call for 50mg weeks 1 and 2, then down to 25mg. Personally I like to do 3 or 4 days at 100mg and then to 50mg through week 2, then down to 25mg. But that's just me.

The arimistane is a suicidal aromatase inhibitor (AI) which renders the enzymes that convert testosterone into estrogen completely useless, however the effectiveness at which it does this is subject to speculation. Common dosage is 75mg p/day. Obviously, prescription AI's are proven multiple times more effective, but arimistane is not prescription and can be widely bought over the web. Additionally, for a cycle such as this which only uses 200mg of 4-andro, the worry of estrogen related side effects is low enough in my opinion to not call for a stronger AI. Still, some may argue that it's a necessary practice to always have a strong AI on hand just so it's there if you need it.

PCT should be started on day 1 after last dose of PH's, as all of these andro compounds have very short half life's, somewhere in the range of 12-24 hours. Since testosterone production in the testes will be suppressed from the exogenous testosterone, DHT and 1-testosterone, and the half life of these compounds is so short, PCT should start immediately.

This cycle uses Primeval Labs for all PH compounds and the OTC test booster as well. It will require 3 bottles of 1-andro (60x 100mg tablets p/bottle), 2 bottles of 4-andro (60x 100mg tablets p/bottle) and 1 bottle of epiandro (120x 100mg p/bottle). The Mega Test is optional as is the ZMA, OCS, fish oil, multi vitamins, etc.

There will be 12 tablets of 1-andro left over, so there's room to either break them in half and get 24 days of 350mg, or 12 days at 400mg. Just an option.

Dosage Key:
Epi: 1 = 100mg
1andro: 1 = 100mg
4andro: 1 = 100mg
Clomid: 1 = 50mg
Mega Test: 1 = 1 serving
ZMA: 1 = 1 serving

Weeks -3 & -2
Fish oil
Joint support
Multi vitamin
...continue through at least week 9

Week -1
On cycle support supplement
(Should include ingredients for liver support, cholesterol support, blood pressure support, prostate support)
...continue through at least Week 9

Week 1

Week 2

Week 3
Epi: 2/2/2/2/2/3

Week 4

Week 5

Week 6

Week 7
4andro: 2/2/2/2/2/2/3

Week 8
4andro: 3/3/3/3/3/3/3

Week 9
Clomid: 2/2/2/2/2/1/1
ZMA:1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Week 10
Clomid: 1/1/1/1/1/1/1

Week 11
Clomid: .5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5/.5

Week 12
Clomid: .5/.5/.5/.5/.5

Weeks 13, 14 & 15
Nice copy paste skills
I g

TheOne1982

Awards
I've decided to only run Epiandro. 6 week cycle. So again, should I use clomid? Or just regular otc PCT since sides are mild?

TheOne1982

Awards
The epi product I have is Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz. 2 bottles. I have clomid. And otc I have Sparta Nutrition's Trojan PCT along with Blockade Cycle Support.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Nice copy paste skills
I g
I typed that up on the notes app on my phone and then copied it to the forum if that's what you mean. Lol. Word search and find any of that on the web and I'll mail you a lifetime supply of every supplement on earth and build you a personal gym and mail you $5k cash every hour for 6 years straight

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The epi product I have is Alpha Stano by Alpha Gainz. 2 bottles. I have clomid. And otc I have Sparta Nutrition's Trojan PCT along with Blockade Cycle Support.
Dear god PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't listen to this idiot!!!

Start your own thread and get guys who will actually give GOOD advice.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Listen to boomeman.
Best advice I've heard about mild cycles is either lower SERM pct or get blood tests.

About epi, best to be safe with SERM as you can't be certain how much it suppresses. People used to think ostarine won't need a pct. It does. I think it might be more suppressive than some PH cycles in some cases.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I'd do some reserch, ask some questions and skip all this crap and do something like epistane if you're looking for actual results in a 6 week cycle! Andros we're all hype no bang! Good as a light base but not for gains IMO

Th3k1d

Th3k1d

Awards
This is the worst advice on running a cycle I think I've ever read. For harm reduction purposes, this should really get closed.

I feel like you're like 16 after reading this.

All this would be is a huge waste of money, and a chance to throw your natural production totally out of wack. I wouldn't run that much clomid even if i was coming off a 12 week test/mast/tren cycle.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I would recommend using an anti estrogen from a peptide company such as a low dosage of exemistane or if you want over the counter cannibal alpha pct by chaos and pain is great as well!!!!

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
This is the worst advice on running a cycle I think I've ever read. For harm reduction purposes, this should really get closed.

I feel like you're like 16 after reading this.

All this would be is a huge waste of money, and a chance to throw your natural production totally out of wack. I wouldn't run that much clomid even if i was coming off a 12 week test/mast/tren cycle.
So if the Clomid dosage was cut to 50/50/25/25, or even 50/25/25/12.5, what would be your critique on this cycle

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just ran a cycle like explained in the op
Did not gain much and now I'm on pct and for some reason I'm crying like a baby

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Dear god PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't listen to this idiot!!!

Start your own thread and get guys who will actually give GOOD advice.
Well I changed to the Clomid dosage to the more common 50/50/25/25, but I've yet to hear what critiques you have about this cycle. Keep in mind I state its designed to effective yet MILD, it's for the NOVICE/experienced lifter, that dosage can be adjusted based on goals, experience, etc, and that the epiandro dosage could be increased by 100-200% (bringing the 300mg to 600/900mg) which wouldn't be uncalled for.

What's your main criticism...this is meant for to improve the cycle not just bash it so I'm genuinely curious

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well I changed to the Clomid dosage to the more common 50/50/25/25, but I've yet to hear what critiques you have about this cycle. Keep in mind I state its designed to effective yet MILD, it's for the NOVICE/experienced lifter, that dosage can be adjusted based on goals, experience, etc, and that the epiandro dosage could be increased by 100-200% (bringing the 300mg to 600/900mg) which wouldn't be uncalled for.

What's your main criticism...this is meant for to improve the cycle not just bash it so I'm genuinely curious
Every1 is bashing you cus you started a thread sounding like you have some master plan for the cycle and its not well thought out. If your thread simply said hows my cycle look then ppl probably would have responded much differently. That's pretty much it in a nutshell

Sent from my LGLS675 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Make the adjustments ppl have been giving you and run with it. No need to drag this out cus every1 is just gonna keep harassing you. Lesson learned

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
In all reality using the prohormones are going to cost more $ and actually give you worse health side effects internally then gear (depending on compounds).

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Every1 is bashing you cus you started a thread sounding like you have some master plan for the cycle and its not well thought out. If your thread simply said hows my cycle look then ppl probably would have responded much differently. That's pretty much it in a nutshell

Yes there was some intention to that to see if people would respond differently. The typical posts on this forum site are "here's my A, what do you think", or "given A what should I B". Thought it'd get a different response with a different approach...and yes i did! Unfortunately the response wasn't very constructive, didn't provide much change or reason to such, or really any reason as to why certain things should be different. Anyways, I digress lol

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
In all reality using the prohormones are going to cost more $ and actually give you worse health side effects internally then gear (depending on compounds).
Very true. I agree. But prohormones have their place for those that have careers where use of any illegal stuff is enough to have you fired and ensure you never work in that field again....unfortunately lol.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Depending on your career/job then yes. BUT most places of employment don't test for PED and if so a prohormone would possibly if not most likely show up as well. Unless your a pro athlete your place of employments drug test would be for street drugs