Cerberus cycle

BladedVaults

Awards
So first post. But I have lurked here for quite some time..
I'm 27. 5'7 170 11% bf (by calipers)
Been lifting for 8 years but only the last 3 have been serious.
Current lifts as an idea of where I'm at is 455DL 245FB 315SQ all 1rm

Back in 2013 I did take flex fitness vitamin x stack. In hind site I had no idea what I was doing then and it was a mistake to run something that crazy as a first PH. I did not however have any negative sides and kept most of the gains I had made..

For this go around I'd like to run sparta cerberus v2. For 6 weeks.
2 a day for week 1 and 3 a day for 2-6

I have liquid tamox on hand for pct. And plan on running Finaflex pct revolution black (arimistane 25mg 3 times a day) and pure DAA along side to get the 3.4g reccomended dose.. cel cycle assist through cycle and pct. As well as fish oil for my joints.
Currently supps are:
Creatine mono 5g mixed with
Integrity driven pre driven.
Intra bcaa
And whey.

My goals for this stack are to help bump my strength and maybe throw on a few more lbs. I'd like to get my big 3 total into the 1.1k club.. diet will be a cleanish bulk diet. Pulling in 4800-5k cals a day.
And the workout I've put together is based on elliot hulse 5x5 strength routine with singles at 90% tagged on the end of the big 3.

Does anyone have any input. Would cerberus be worth running stand alone to meet my goals?.
Any input would help. I do not plan on running this until the 1st of March so I have some time/room to adjust. Based on help from yall!.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Wtf is cerberus? Someone please educate me

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Just got 2 bottles of Cerberus v2. I am about to start my cycle tomorrow. ?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Bro that stuff is underdosed. 3 pills a day is a must. You won't feel anything at 2. Hell you may even need to run 4 caps a day. Epi is usually ran anywhere from 750-1000, and the 1 and 4 andros are ran around 300-350.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Bro that stuff is underdosed. 3 pills a day is a must. You won't feel anything at 2. Hell you may even need to run 4 caps a day. Epi is usually ran anywhere from 750-1000, and the 1 and 4 andros are ran around 300-350.
Thanks for tips bro. I am very new to ph. All i did previously were sus/deca/dbol cycles. My last cycle was in 2015. This will be my first andro1/andro4/epiandro cycle.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for tips bro. I am very new to ph. All i did previously were sus/deca/dbol cycles. My last cycle was in 2015. This will be my first andro1/andro4/epiandro cycle.
Yeah man I'd start at 3 a day then up to 4 if need be.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You're going to be very disappointed if you're used to sue/deca/dbol cycles lmao

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Do epistane bro if ur looking for mild. It works very well if u been off for a while

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You aren't taking the absorption enhancements into consideration...

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Just throw that stuff out and get epi. 60mg a day clean diet and hardcore training u are g2g. 10 quality lean pounds if done right in 6-8 weeks

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just throw that stuff out and get epi. 60mg a day clean diet and hardcore training u are g2g. 10 quality lean pounds if done right in 6-8 weeks
30mg of epistane is effective so why over stress your liver with 60mg? Why tell a newer user to do something stupid like that? And 8 weeks? Oh man...

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So first post. But I have lurked here for quite some time..
I'm 27. 5'7 170 11% bf (by calipers)
Been lifting for 8 years but only the last 3 have been serious.
Current lifts as an idea of where I'm at is 455DL 245FB 315SQ all 1rm

Back in 2013 I did take flex fitness vitamin x stack. In hind site I had no idea what I was doing then and it was a mistake to run something that crazy as a first PH. I did not however have any negative sides and kept most of the gains I had made..

For this go around I'd like to run sparta cerberus v2. For 6 weeks.
2 a day for week 1 and 3 a day for 2-6

I have liquid tamox on hand for pct. And plan on running Finaflex pct revolution black (arimistane 25mg 3 times a day) and pure DAA along side to get the 3.4g reccomended dose.. cel cycle assist through cycle and pct. As well as fish oil for my joints.
Currently supps are:
Creatine mono 5g mixed with
Integrity driven pre driven.
Intra bcaa
And whey.

My goals for this stack are to help bump my strength and maybe throw on a few more lbs. I'd like to get my big 3 total into the 1.1k club.. diet will be a cleanish bulk diet. Pulling in 4800-5k cals a day.
And the workout I've put together is based on elliot hulse 5x5 strength routine with singles at 90% tagged on the end of the big 3.

Does anyone have any input. Would cerberus be worth running stand alone to meet my goals?.
Any input would help. I do not plan on running this until the 1st of March so I have some time/room to adjust. Based on help from yall!.
Cerberus TO Low doses
I'm on my 2nd week of PCT after 1 andro and epi andro
Epi at
1000 mgs 6 week
1 andro 550 6 weeks
Not good results just imagine 85 mgs of 4 andro 85 of 1 andro Epi 150 waste of money

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Poster said he's done decca and dbol I'm sure he can tolerate that dose of epi. Don't get me wrong start at the lowest dose possible say 30mg and then up it from there. I've done hard cycles in the past and epi compared to those other compounds 60mg will get good results.

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Cerberus TO Low doses
I'm on my 2nd week of PCT after 1 andro and epi andro
Epi at
1000 mgs 6 week
1 andro 550 6 weeks
Not good results just imagine 85 mgs of 4 andro 85 of 1 andro Epi 150 waste of money
You don't just take one cap. The Halodrol I'm currently taking comes in 25mg caps, yet I'm taking 4 a day. Does that mean it's a waste of money?

I would dose this product at 4 caps a day. At that dosage, you'd get a 6 week cycle from 2 bottles. That's not bad considering you're getting all 3 compounds. Andros are expensive in general, but I'm sure if you do the math, these will turn out to be a pretty good deal.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't just take one cap. The Halodrol I'm currently taking comes in 25mg caps, yet I'm taking 4 a day. Does that mean it's a waste of money?

I would dose this product at 4 caps a day. At that dosage, you'd get a 6 week cycle from 2 bottles. That's not bad considering you're getting all 3 compounds. Andros are expensive in general, but I'm sure if you do the math, these will turn out to be a pretty good deal.
Halodrol it's not waste of money it's one of the best in my opinion

chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
It's one of the best that's why was banned on 2014

BUT CERBERUS it's waste of money on My opinion unless you buy at least 5 bottles
So you will be taking 5 caps a day u will be getting
750 EPIANDRO
425 4 ANDRO
425 1 ANDRO
5 BOTTLES ONLY FOR 4 WEEK RUN U WILL NEED TO BUY AT LEAST ANOTHER 2 BOTTLES FOR A FULL 6 WEEK

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol it's not waste of money it's one of the best in my opinion

chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol
It's one of the best that's why was banned on 2014

BUT CERBERUS it's waste of money on My opinion unless you buy at least 5 bottles
So you will be taking 5 caps a day u will be getting
750 EPIANDRO
425 4 ANDRO
425 1 ANDRO
5 BOTTLES ONLY FOR 4 WEEK RUN U WILL NEED TO BUY AT LEAST ANOTHER 2 BOTTLES FOR A FULL 6 WEEK
Where do you get 5 bottles from? It's 90 caps a bottle. It doesn't take a math genius to be able to figure out that if you ran 5 caps a day, 5 bottles would last you 90 days.

At 5 caps a day, one bottle would last you 18 days. That means 3 bottles would last you 54 days, which is about 8 weeks.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where do you get 5 bottles from? It's 90 caps a bottle. It doesn't take a math genius to be able to figure out that if you ran 5 caps a day, 5 bottles would last you 90 days.

At 5 caps a day, one bottle would last you 18 days. That means 3 bottles would last you 54 days, which is about 8 weeks.
Seriously
Hes only doing 2-3 caps 6 weeks run [cerberus]
Pointless
Here is how you should run 1-4-epi to get some good results ON MY OPINION

EPI
750/750/750/1000/1000/1250

1 ANDRO
330/330/330/440/440/440/440

4 Andro
330/330/330/440/440/440/440

Now do the math since you are very good at
And tell him how many bottles of cerberus he need to buy