Bulking

Hardgainer669

Awards
Do you think dermatrest, dbol and igf1 would yeild some good poundage? I know dbol is alot of wet gains but i put on alot of weight from that and im only a little fella. And i also have anabolicum sarm and mk677. Should i just do it all together or leave the sarms till after?? I want to get huge but i dont want to die haha

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Based on the answers to the questions below you will help everyone considering a decent answer to your post about bulking. Diet first will help you with this, then programming, and then supplements, cycle.

Body Fat%

TDEE *Total Daily Energy Expenditure in Calories
or, if you wish to quickly get a number: Men's TDEE = 11 x Body Weight, Women's TDEE = 10 x Body Weight

How many calories are you consuming per day?

What are your macro breakdowns? (Protein, Carbohydrates, Fats):

Experience Lifting

What made you choose MK 677, Dbol, and LGD?

What would your cycle look like?

Do you have a SERM?

On cycle support? You're going to need support with those.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Not sure about calories.. i just eat as much of everything as i can. Mk677 is an alternative to ghrp6 (well what ive reserched led me to that) which i was pinning but dont like needles. Dbol has worked very well with me in the past. And lgd was just an impulse buy as it said it was the most anabolic sarm there was to date. Im not to worried about body fat ill deal with that once ive gotten as big as i want to be right now i just want size. Im 5ft 10 weigh 80kgs and im 31. My body fat at the moment isnt bad.. maybe around 25%. Lifting for 3 years on and off. Waz at 69kg when i did my first dbol only cycle and went up to 81.. dropped to 75 and stayed there and recently did another and went to 85 and dropped to 80. So my theory is with trest as a test base then the dbol will work even more. And igf1 just to give it the extra boost as it raises insulin ( correct me if im wrong) and the mk677 is good for the apetite coz it affects grehlin and also a little bit more of a kicker with the gh in it. Im not a pro what so ever thats just my thoughts.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Starting thoughts:

1. Get your calories on track. You can’t grow if you don’t know.
2. MK677 is a secretagogue, and will also make you hungry due to the gremlin release, and it shines long term, so not really beneficial short term except for appetite, and recovery is insane.
3. LGD isn’t a horrible choice but you’re going to be shut down. You’ll need something to keep the lethargy at bay with this 3-4 weeks into the cycle. (8-10 weeks)
4. 25% is a bit high to start a cycle for bulking. Everyone here will tell you to get down to below 15% before bulking, even less. I’m being generous.
5. A lot of your thinking is pretty good, except the “I’ll deal with the fat later”. You’re in the company of greatness on anabolicminds.com and they will chime in for you.
6. On cycle support? Your liver will thank you.

It doesn’t appear you have a SERM or PCT planned. You may have inadvertently missed that question, but it’s important. No PCT, no cycle.

This is my suggestion.
You’re not going to like it, but here it is.

- Gather your resources, plan on a cut to 15% or below
- Dial in the diet for the cut (-200 to -500 calories per day)
- 12-16 weeks, then you’ll be ready for a clean bulk in the Fall
- Nobody wants to cut. The fun is in gaining muscle, but you have to do one or the other. There is no such thing as a lose fat / gain muscle scenario. I know you know this.

That’s all from this side, except
I like the research you've done, and it shows you have a decent grasp on most of it all. The most important aspect of this is your health, and keeping it my man. So, take care whatever you choose to do. I think you can do it all with just diet, programming, and proper reset / recuperation and supplementation. I respect your choices though.

Finally
Remember, if you choose to ignore my suggestion, On Cycle Support, SERM and PCT.
Time on + PCT = Time off

We offer on cycle support: Liver IV and a host of other products (Pre, Intra, Dr. Evil, pinky... Fat burner...) :D

Hardgainer669

Awards
I have arimadex and milk thisle and liv-52

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure about calories.. i just eat as much of everything as i can. Mk677 is an alternative to ghrp6 (well what ive reserched led me to that) which i was pinning but dont like needles. Dbol has worked very well with me in the past. And lgd was just an impulse buy as it said it was the most anabolic sarm there was to date. Im not to worried about body fat ill deal with that once ive gotten as big as i want to be right now i just want size. Im 5ft 10 weigh 80kgs and im 31. My body fat at the moment isnt bad.. maybe around 25%. Lifting for 3 years on and off. Waz at 69kg when i did my first dbol only cycle and went up to 81.. dropped to 75 and stayed there and recently did another and went to 85 and dropped to 80. So my theory is with trest as a test base then the dbol will work even more. And igf1 just to give it the extra boost as it raises insulin ( correct me if im wrong) and the mk677 is good for the apetite coz it affects grehlin and also a little bit more of a kicker with the gh in it. Im not a pro what so ever thats just my thoughts.
My opinion, not a reliable source:
Trest is a awesome base. Together with D-bol you'll NEED an AI like exem, adex or letro, especially if your BF is in the upper range!
LGD+D-bol could get you into "liver-trouble". LGD supposedly isn't as harsh as D-bol -but I heard stories about people getting into problems using only LGD. Both compounds together could be overkill.
You could run first D-bol then LGD to prolong the cycle a bit.
IGF-Lr3 is like low dose insulin. IGF-DES is not. Both not worth taking on a cycle like that, as IGF will be high do to AAS, also -it isn't even clear that IGF (DES -or Lr3) does anything for hypertrophy. Safe it for PCT.
MK may give you the needed appetite, IMHO results from MK only after prolonged use (over 4 month), it also could (will) aggravate the bloat from D-bol.

Just my experience -and/or opinion.
HG

Hardgainer669

Awards
Sweet mate your a ledgened. Ill do just the dbol and trest after i lean up just like Justthere4comm suggeted. Its going to take a few weeks till i can get everything i need so plent of time to drop some fat boy off me ��. And like you said use the lgd after. Thanks fellas very good info!

Hardgainer669

Awards
How do i put up a picture so you can be the judge of body fat

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Id say about 14% bf there, definitely not 25%

Hardgainer669

Awards
That sounds better than 25% lol ill still try and lean out a bit as i have a few weeks before i start the cycle. Hopefully all will go very well.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah man that's sub 15%. GTG.

Hardgainer669

Awards
Im still the same. Maybe a bit more size but same definition

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
Then I would say you are ~15% probably less

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
You're less than 15%. You have visible abs. I'd say you're closer to 12%.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
25% BF my azz!

Wanna see what 22-25% looks like? Here:

23%.jpg