Is it still possible to get epi in the us?

Popeisdope

Awards
I jave a bottle with 75 left. Would like to do another cycle but would need another bottle and it seems like its pretty much off the market in the us now. Amni just not looki ng hard enough?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One must search far away, across a great pond ,on a small island, where they serve jellied eels, steak n kidney pie and fish n chips is where it can be found.... so legend has it...so go boy! Go and surf the World Wide Web and thou may find said product

Popeisdope

Awards
Thank you kind sir. Do people generally have any issues with customs orsering from that far away land?

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tis have been known that most things are fine my kind sir, never heard of any unlucky soul to be squallered by the evils of the depth

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Lol, these tongues you speak in.....

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thank you kind sir. Do people generally have any issues with customs orsering from that far away land?
I've never had an issue with customs ordering from a UK retailer. If you were ordering injectables from an overseas lab, then it would be something you'd have to worry about.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've never had an issue with customs ordering from a UK retailer. If you were ordering injectables from an overseas lab, then it would be something you'd have to worry about.
I concur! T'would be foolish of thy to attempt to aquire such fair from shores afar. One would not want thy kingdoms guard galavanting to ones dwellings with said paraphernalia in hand. T'would be a large risk for ones self.
I would attempt to bargain with a merchant from thy own lands should I be your good self to avoid certain perils and plunder of our age of darkness...

Misfits88

Awards
damn i need to learn how to speak with such majesty and grace

hazard12

hazard12

Awards
  • Established
I concur! T'would be foolish of thy to attempt to aquire such fair from shores afar. One would not want thy kingdoms guard galavanting to ones dwellings with said paraphernalia in hand. T'would be a large risk for ones self.
I would attempt to bargain with a merchant from thy own lands should I be your good self to avoid certain perils and plunder of our age of darkness...
You are hilarious....and good advice!