Ol sup3r 1/spartan hard Cycle advice

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Planning on running a 1andro/epi andro stack in the next few weeks. Ran ol sup3r 1 at 220mg a few months back and loved the results, was thinking a month of sup3r 1 elite into a month of spartan hard? Looking for thoughts on how the results may turn out compared to running two straight months of the sup3r 1 alone. Any help is appreciated.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Bump. Having a hard time finding feed back on spartan hard v2, also wondering if it would be a smooth transition between the andros/delivery

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Planning on running a 1andro/epi andro stack in the next few weeks. Ran ol sup3r 1 at 220mg a few months back and loved the results, was thinking a month of sup3r 1 elite into a month of spartan hard? Looking for thoughts on how the results may turn out compared to running two straight months of the sup3r 1 alone. Any help is appreciated.
Run the 1 andro and epi together for 8 weeks 330/500

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just make sure to run epi no lower than 750

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Im on a budget which is why I was going to run at 220 for two months... I feel it would be a pretty decent cycle based off the results of my one month andro run.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im on a budget which is why I was going to run at 220 for two months... I feel it would be a pretty decent cycle based off the results of my one month andro run.
1000 mgs didn't gave me good results maybe its just me and depends on person to person next cycle ill do 1500 maybe 2000 mgs 6 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Never cycle on a budget. Do it right or not at all. Why not put the money aside and wait a few weeks till u got the cash. 4 weeks of any andro is a waste. Wait till you can afford 2 bottles of each.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
1000 mgs didn't gave me good results maybe its just me and depends on person to person next cycle ill do 1500 maybe 2000 mgs 6 weeks
Geez, I remember running finaflex epi v years ago and didnt have very good results which is why I was hesitant with it. Ive always had good results with 1 andro, last run with 220 increased all lifts by 20lbs and added 10lb on the scale. Didnt lose anything during or after pct, just a nice mellow ride all the way through.

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
Never cycle on a budget. Do it right or not at all. Why not put the money aside and wait a few weeks till u got the cash. 4 weeks of any andro is a waste. Wait till you can afford 2 bottles of each.
Im planning on two months no matter what, will probably just run the 1andro then. I didnt want to increase the dose because I literally had no side effects last run. Sex drive was still perfect, no lethargy just good ol gains lol how drastic are the changes between 220/330?

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im planning on two months no matter what, will probably just run the 1andro then. I didnt want to increase the dose because I literally had no side effects last run. Sex drive was still perfect, no lethargy just good ol gains lol how drastic are the changes between 220/330?
If you had good results wit low doses just image adding another 750 mgs of epi to your 2 months stack
I did had sides at 1000 mgs of epi
Super dry joints oily face pimples on my back when going to the bathroom and pee burns like helll but depends on person some people report no side at higher doses

Thepaganator

Thepaganator

Awards
If you had good results wit low doses just image adding another 750 mgs of epi to your 2 months stack
I did had sides at 1000 mgs of epi
Super dry joints oily face pimples on my back when going to the bathroom and pee burns like helll but depends on person some people report no side at higher doses
For sure bro. Definately freaks me out about the dry joints thing though... Dont want old injuries to act up, im already dealing with a sprained wrist that is an old injury acting up. Pinched a nerve in my neck on a a cycle of super drol once lol still messes with me.