Aromasin during PCT

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just about to finish a 4 week run of 20mg DMZ and 330 4 andro. Should I consider using aromasin during my pct. I plan on running kings blood, massmax xt, reduce xt and clomid 40/40/20/20. What do you think??

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Go clomid 50/50/25/25 and if you want to add the aromasin, I'd go 0/0/6.25/6.25/6.25/6.25 eod (assuming your estrogen is in the normal range)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really no need to run Aromasin during PCT for that cycle, your hormone levels will be moving back towards homeostasis and test will be lowering. Your SERM has you covered for what you need. Save the AIs for on cycle or stronger cycles for that matter. Certain AAS cycles yes you would use an AI for a couple weeks after cessation of anabolic compounds.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Really no need to run Aromasin during PCT for that cycle, your hormone levels will be moving back towards homeostasis and test will be lowering. Your SERM has you covered for what you need. Save the AIs for on cycle or stronger cycles for that matter. Certain AAS cycles yes you would use an AI for a couple weeks after cessation of anabolic compounds.
Is the whole using an AI in PCT will cause your body to produce more testosterone in order to raise estrogen levels bro science, or just a negligible difference?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the whole using an AI in PCT will cause your body to produce more testosterone in order to raise estrogen levels bro science, or just a negligible difference?
You're adding more drugs in a time when you are trying to come off everything and reach homeostasis. Counterproductive imo. Yes, they improve test levels and some people swear by an ai in pct but I only use an ai when absolutely needed, even in pct.