Clomid and MILITARTY Drug test

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
There are a couple posts like this but I want some one who actually has experience in the situation please.
Will clomid make me pop? It is a prescription drug. Will I get a positive test? Has anyone on here taken a piss test while on clomid and passed/failed their drug test? I need some comfort about this situation. Not sure if it's worth the risk

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
There are a couple posts like this but I want some one who actually has experience in the situation please.
Will clomid make me pop? It is a prescription drug. Will I get a positive test? Has anyone on here taken a piss test while on clomid and passed/failed their drug test? I need some comfort about this situation. Not sure if it's worth the risk
I haven't taken any military tests. I regularly take 11panel piss tests for work being that we have a lot of contracts that require it. I have never popped a drug test in my life while taking any kind of serm or sarm. Hope this helps a little.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Unless they are doing steroid testing you shouldn't have issues. I doubt they would give you a steroid test unless they had probable cause because that ****s expensive

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ yea agreed with the above. it's more likely a test for narcotics than a steroid test.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I suppose it will look odd having a hormone in your body designed for females. If they know how to read it, youll test hot.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
Yup! Got my supply. But in young well built men, the numbers will look odd.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup! Got my supply. But in young well built men, the numbers will look odd.
How do you suppose they are looking at your hormone levels when they are testing for amps/heroine/weed/etc...... hmmm.....

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
How do you suppose they are looking at your hormone levels when they are testing for amps/heroine/weed/etc...... hmmm.....
They don't look at your hormone levels.
Very knowledgeable on this topic.
They only look at your hormone levels if your command has requested it. And even then there's no guarantee that they will budget for it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They only look at your hormone levels if your command has requested it. And even then there's no guarantee that they will budget for it.
Guess you missed the obvious sarcasm of my post. And i'm quite familiar with military drug testing. Quite familiar.

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Thanks for the help

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Unless they are doing steroid testing you shouldn't have issues. I doubt they would give you a steroid test unless they had probable cause because that ****s expensive
But clomid isn't a steroid, correct? It's a prescription for women