TheOne1982

Awards
My stats are as follows:
Male
34 y.o.
6'0
225lbs
18 years weightlifting exp

I have done research over the years in regards to prohormones. I am fully aware of all the pros and cons along with potential side effects. I am aware of PCTs and SERMS. This will be my first time with prohormones. I had another thread up about Sparta Cerberus with Shield and Trojan PCT as a first time but I'll check out other ph's first. One thing for sure I don't want is severe shutdown, although I know there is the chance of it happening. One stack that caught my eye as of late has been 1-andro + Epiandro stack. I want to gain strength, cuts and vascularity. Should I stack both 1-andro and Epiandro first? Should I run one or the other solo? What should I do? As a first timer, any recommendations?

TheOne1982

Awards
As it will be my first time using a ph, should I run only 1-andro with PCT + SERM? Only Epiandro with PCT + SERM?

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
Run the epi as well. They stack very well together

Bmac63095

Bmac63095

Awards
And then next cycle you could add in 4 andro if you liked the first one

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are mild enough that they can be run together for a first cycle. They work really well synergistically as well. I would plan a 6-8 week cycle.

TheOne1982

Awards
Because these are both mild, as I have Eradicate (e-blocker) on hand, should I just run a PCT or serm?

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So Eradicate and a PCT will not be enough?
I'm not too fimiliar with BSL eradicate so I'll let someone else chime in
For pct I usually do clomid 50/50/25/25 and a natty test booster

TheOne1982

Awards
Along with a natty test booster, I would need either clomid or nolva?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Along with a natty test booster, I would need either clomid or nolva?
1-Andro and Epiandro will suppress your natural testosterone production. PCT= Jack it back up as high and as fast as possible. This means a SERM, and Clomid is better in that area (prescribed off label by doctors before TRT sometimes), unless you are worried about Estrogen, in which case Nolva is better at protecting breast tissue - you can use both. Or you can use Clomid with Aromasin - but this gets into PCT debates :D A natty test booster is useless when taking a SERM, unless you are after some non-hormonal pathway benefit they may affect. In a normal functioning person, Clomid can put you at top-of-range for test levels in 4-6 weeks. Using ONLY a natty test booster after using drugs, is a bad idea - if you get knocked down to 150ng/dl, how much do you think they will do? And how long will it take? Get a SERM.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1-Andro and Epiandro will suppress your natural testosterone production. PCT= Jack it back up as high and as fast as possible. This means a SERM, and Clomid is better in that area (prescribed off label by doctors before TRT sometimes), unless you are worried about Estrogen, in which case Nolva is better at protecting breast tissue - you can use both. Or you can use Clomid with Aromasin - but this gets into PCT debates :D A natty test booster is useless when taking a SERM, unless you are after some non-hormonal pathway benefit they may affect. In a normal functioning person, Clomid can put you at top-of-range for test levels in 4-6 weeks. Using ONLY a natty test booster after using drugs, is a bad idea - if you get knocked down to 150ng/dl, how much do you think they will do? And how long will it take? Get a SERM.
Natty test boosters always help me sleep better and increases my libido. At increasing test that's debatable at best lol but some have shown to increase by 10% which is very minimal but it's something. But I like it for the sleep and libido benefits and continue taking it for another month after pct is done

TheOne1982

Awards
Currently I have Rebirth by Black Lion Research. Will that work?

TheOne1982

Awards
If Rebirth is not enough, I need an actual SERM. Please chime in and help.

TheOne1982

Awards
Should I run clomid AND nolva? Or just one or the other?

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Currently running spartan lean v2...epiandro raises dht to increase hardness and strength....now my question is I was reading write up on cel Mtest and it says it lowers dht. Why would one want to lower dht??

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Natty test boosters always help me sleep better and increases my libido. At increasing test that's debatable at best lol but some have shown to increase by 10% which is very minimal but it's something. But I like it for the sleep and libido benefits and continue taking it for another month after pct is done
900, 1000+ng/dl from Clomid, doesn't get your libido cranking?

TheOne1982

Awards
Should I run Epimax and 1-andro? Or should I run one bottle of Spartan Hard since it contains both ingredients (1-andro and Epiandrosterone)?

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I would just make sure your serm is legit. I did an epi/1/4 stack last year and after an RC clomid PCT, months later I am sitting at 269 T. Andro's aren't good enough to deal with that.

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
I would just make sure your serm is legit. I did an epi/1/4 stack last year and after an RC clomid PCT, months later I am sitting at 269 T. Andro's aren't good enough to deal with that.
What research site?

Billd1982

Billd1982

Banned
Awards
Or should I run Spartan Lean solo?
I'm on day 15 of Spartan Lean V2...strength now starting to go up. Weight is pretty much sitting still at 180lbs but leaning visibly...def think it's a supplement that takes some time to kick in. Think I'm gonna run Hard Rock Androvar which is straight epi in April before I go on vacation.

TheOne1982

Awards
I don't want my test to be low if I run Spartan Hard (1-andro & Epiandro) + pct

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
My doc seems to think so. Would need a different panel to dig deeper.

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to say this with a disclaimer
IT was months after my PCT and the clomid could have done it's job and levels crashed again after I was done. I can't say for sure because these were my first post cycle bloods.

TheOne1982

Awards
So my test levels will drop if I run Spartan Hard with Clomid?

ryox82

Awards
  • Established
No, clomid SHOULD work. I'm wondering if mine was just no good or if I just crashed after use.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 22
Supplements 10
Supplements 4
Supplements 12
Supplements 6