Mk2866

Miorfino

Awards
Hey everyone new to this fourm
Quick question regarding mk2866 ive started today a only cycle at 25mg a day for 4 weeks should i run al serm at the same time or wait till i finish my mk2866 cycle only then run clom or nolva serm or should i be ok just dont want gyno and my levels to be stuffed or even run a pct supplement like blackstones pct 5?
Thanks for any info guys

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Run the Ostarine longer than 4 weeks and run a SERM for 4 weeks afterwards. Either Nolva 20/20/10/10 or Clomid 50/50/25/25 would be fine. Always have a pharma grade AI like Exemestane or Arimidex on hand when you run any cycle in case estrogen issues arise.

Miorfino

Awards
Thanks ive got it from auslabs.com.au australian mob so i only have the options they offer under serms if you wanna have a quick look and see if thats good enough

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thanks ive got it from auslabs.com.au australian mob so i only have the options they offer under serms if you wanna have a quick look and see if thats good enough
They have Clomid, Nolva and Arimidex. I can't speak to their quality though. I might look around for a better source.

Miorfino

Awards
Thanks for that people were telling me u dont need pct for mk2866 and some people were so i was gonna do a cycle of it and just take one of the serms just to be on the safe side?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for that people were telling me u dont need pct for mk2866 and some people were so i was gonna do a cycle of it and just take one of the serms just to be on the safe side?
Yes, take a SERM. And run the MK-2866 for 6-8 weeks instead of 4.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey everyone new to this fourm
Quick question regarding mk2866 ive started today a only cycle at 25mg a day for 4 weeks should i run al serm at the same time or wait till i finish my mk2866 cycle only then run clom or nolva serm or should i be ok just dont want gyno and my levels to be stuffed or even run a pct supplement like blackstones pct 5?
Thanks for any info guys
It's good you have asked, and there is a discussion that is about 160 pages in here on SARMS alone.

Why OSTA? Goals?

If you're bent on Osta:
1. 4 weeks is far too low for anything related to results with a SARM. up to 8-10 weeks.
2. Do not run a SERM at the same time you are on cycle where you are being suppressed.
3. You run a SERM in PCT / 4 weeks (i.e., Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5) extend further if you wish. There is no reason to go higher dosing with SARMS.
4. You won't get gyno, What made you think you would?

That said:
We a [Vein Nutrition] do offer some great on cycle support, and other supplements which would greatly enhance your cycle.
Currently running a great promotion.

Miorfino

Awards
Thanks for the input really appreciate it idk what made me think of gyno would be the last thing i wanted while loosing weight and keeping or building lean keepable mass

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
These guys pretty much set the benchmark for SARMs in aus mate. Should have no worries with the quality of their product.

Miorfino

Awards
There the ones saying i dont need pct at 25mg for 4 weeks im just confused and ive started one dose already even all the sarms sites say that u dont need pct on that low does

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
There the ones saying i dont need pct at 25mg for 4 weeks im just confused and ive started one dose already even all the sarms sites say that u dont need pct on that low does
Ostarine has shown suppression at 3mg. You are taking almost 10 times this. Get a SERM.

Miorfino

Awards
Ok ill order one nolva or clom? And also do i take it the day after my last dose or wait a bit

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Ok ill order one nolva or clom? And also do i take it the day after my last dose or wait a bit
Get clomid
Start the day after your last dose.
Always use a SERM for pct. no matter what cycle you ran. PH, sarm, pin. Doesn't matter. SERM.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
I have never needed a PCt from Sarms. 4 weeks is just getting started. I usually run 8 weeks and 4 weeks off. Beautiful agent. Enjoy!!

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Get some clom, run it at 30/30/15/15 PCT. You might not NEED to do it but you will recover from it much faster, and keep more of your gains if u do.

Miorfino

Awards
Thanks for the input guys helped alot!
Is there much differnce from nolva to clom for pct in this case preferably one with out the side effects

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input guys helped alot!
Is there much differnce from nolva to clom for pct in this case preferably one with out the side effects
Nolva to me seems to be less sides. Clomid makes me an emotional wreck haha

Miorfino

Awards
Ive herd that from a few people now whats a cycle of nolva look like or recomend

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's good you have asked, and there is a discussion that is about 160 pages in here on SARMS alone.

Why OSTA? Goals?

If you're bent on Osta:
1. 4 weeks is far too low for anything related to results with a SARM. up to 8-10 weeks.
2. Do not run a SERM at the same time you are on cycle where you are being suppressed.
3. You run a SERM in PCT / 4 weeks (i.e., Clomid 25/25/12.5/12.5) extend further if you wish. There is no reason to go higher dosing with SARMS.
4. You won't get gyno, What made you think you would?

That said:
We a [Vein Nutrition] do offer some great on cycle support, and other supplements which would greatly enhance your cycle.
Currently running a great promotion.
I heard that is a pretty good thread ;)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established