Next cycle Predator Plexx?

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
So, my usually source for orals has been out of stock of m-sten for weeks now, and i'm getting antsy. I noticed they have predator plexx, which is 25mg hdrol and 6mg msten. Has anyone tried this? Does it seem safe? Would I have better results running just msten? I'm also planning on running trest as a base.

mjdel05

Awards
  • Established
Strong supps used to sell it when it was legal. They have reviews on their website. I would personally opt for a 3-4 doses. But they are 2 methyls so just go by experience

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its legit for sure, was really popular back before 2014.

kingyoto

kingyoto

Awards
I was planning on dosing 2 a day for 4 weeks, you think that will be too low? Ive run H-drol solo, but usually up to 100mg a day.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was planning on dosing 2 a day for 4 weeks, you think that will be too low? Ive run H-drol solo, but usually up to 100mg a day.
I would work up to 3 caps a day but 2 is a solid starting point. Lots of guys love halo at 50mg and I've seen successful msten cycles dosed at 10mg a day. See what happens.

canarmy

Awards
The idea is that when stacked that potency is to some degree magnified for either one (like mixing recreational drugs).. but both doses are pretty low but technically still within the effective ranges. Have you ran a different stack before?? If so how were the doses compared to a solo dose? How were results compared to a solo run?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would do something like 2/2/3/3/3/3, that gives you a good average dose for both compounds.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mutant Plexx blows it away....that is the mack daddy.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Dominus Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 40
Anabolics 7
Anabolics 22
Stopstalking2 Anabolics 11