New Cycle TEST - EQ -DROL?

Vicewalker

Awards
400mg Test = 50mg P 175mg E 175mg C
200mg EQ
50mg Drol

What do you guys think of this cycle?

TEST C. P. E. come together as my seller's product comes that way.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont think youll get much from eq dosed that low. Youll also prolly wanna go at least 12wks too.

Vicewalker

Awards
You think that 400mg blend of Tests' is good?
And how about upping up th eq to 400?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've heard that 400mg of EQ should be the bare minimum. How long do you plan on running it and I assume you have a PCT set up.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the eq has the standard undecylenate ester then bear in mind it will have a loooong half life. If its anything like test undecanoate, 30+ days. So that may have a considerable impact on PCT timing. And, its likely to take at least 2mnths to reach peak plasma levels.

The test blend, meh. Not a fan myself. Levels potentially all over the place.

Vicewalker

Awards
Yea i got my pct all set up, btw ive heard Drol doesnt stack very well with EQ, im running a 13 week cycle
The EQ is standard Undecylenate

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you gonna pin this? You have test prop in your test mix and eq which is one of the longest esters you can get. How long of a cycle? I wouldn't go less than 16 weeks with eq, won't even feel it for 6 weeks. Hope the anadrol is just a kicker for the first 4 weeks. Maybe tey laying this cycle out a little better because right now there is no real plan being presented. 200mg of eq is a waste as stated above.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My gut feeling with eq, and deca, is dont touch them if youre gonna PCT. Id save them for blast-cruising. Ill admit my thinking here is potentially bro-ish, and I havent really researched many eq/deca logs that ended with a PCT...but seems to me that these long esters (and lingering metabolites, in decas case) are ill suited for guys wishing to PCT and get hormonally "normal".

Vicewalker

Awards
How would you pin this cycle if it were you?
Was planning on pining the test with eq once a week