MechaMent Cycle Critique

Flyboy84

Awards
Hello all fellow AM'ers. Here is my latest cycle creation that I think is ready for public review.

First my stats. 32, 74in, 195lbs. I'm looking to get big as **** and look good naked. I've run 3 or 4 cycles of Alpha 1 and Msten or some combination spread out over several years. I'd like to think I was 15% bf, but I've noticed people generally underestimate their bf by about 5%.

Cycle
Mecha 100mg for 45 days
Trest TD 60mg for 45 days
Trest oral 25mg PWO for 45 days
Adex .15mg ed throughout. I'm still a little unsure of this. I've never had estro issues before and I'd like to keep it that way. I also hate having creaky joints, so I want low but stable levels of AI.

PCT
Clomid 35/25/15/10
Nolva 10/10/10/10
MK677 12/12/12/12
Reduce XT 0/0/3/3/3/3
Xgels 0/0/as directed until gone (never taken these so it will be a new experience)
Also have a bottle of formestane on in hand. I've never used an AI in PCT but I may to see if it helps.

I like the idea of a feel good, euphoric cycle. What does everyone else think?

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Why not run the mk677 through the cycle and pct?

Also, I would save the XGels until after you have pct'd and run them. But that's just me

Flyboy84

Awards
Why not run the mk677 through the cycle and pct?

Also, I would save the XGels until after you have pct'd and run them. But that's just me
That's all I have on hand and I don't want to buy more.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You may need a higher dose of adex. Trest converts to methylestrogen.

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
You may need a higher dose of adex. Trest converts to methylestrogen.
Yea....... You might want to consider getting more adex. Some guys run Letro with Trest which says a lot about its estrogenic potential.