Hairline friendly PH to cut next spring?

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
So I plan to start cutting on mid march and would like to have enought time to educate myself and get everything I need with no rush.
Can you suggest me some ph to assist my fat loss process that its gonna help me to spare muscle mass and my hair line?

I run already ostarine and mk677 and they didnt really made anything worth using them again while epistane worked but weakened my hairline.
Already have lean xtreme but the new one is not as good as the old one from years ago.

So something mild that helps to cut while sparing muscles and doesnt harm my hairline, possibly that requires just an otc pct.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Technically 1-DHEA is supposed to be easy on the hairline because there is no DHT conversion, but I'm not sure there is any PH that won't effect the hairline if you have a predisposition to hairloss. I'm always researching this myself and look forward to more answers.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everyone is different but I'am prone to MPB,my dad is bald and my grandpa was bald.
I'am using Keto schampo,Rogaine and Dutasteride and have used it for many years and this is my experience with different products.
Superdrol: No itching,no hairloss
11-Keto: Really bad for my hair,itching and hair loss.
1DHEA:same as 11 Keto
Epistane: same as 11 Keto
P Mag: No hair loss,no itching
Halodrol:same as P Mag.
4DHEA: same as 11 Keto.

As I said,everyone is different.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I've heard of other people complain about 1-DHEA being harsh on the hairline even though it is not supposed to be. I think the takeaway here is that your hairline is always going to be at risk with any PH. It just comes with the territory.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halodrol/pmag/methylclostebol is the best bet imo. I ran with zero shedding, and I'm prone.

1andro rocked my hairline worse than triumphalis and dimethabold fwiw (they were relatively kind), scalp was an itchy tingling mess and hairs just leapt out. Not sure where the whole line about 1andro not affecting hairline comes from... marketing I imagine.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
Halodrol/pmag/methylclostebol is the best bet imo. I ran with zero shedding, and I'm prone.
Agree 100% on the recommendations.

1andro rocked my hairline worse than triumphalis and dimethabold fwiw (they were relatively kind), scalp was an itchy tingling mess and hairs just leapt out. Not sure where the whole line about 1andro not affecting hairline comes from... marketing I imagine.
I've always stayed away from 1-Andro for exactly that reason (and because I'm quite prone to MPB/AA).

And yes, it comes 100% from the old marketing BS that companies used to put out. I remember the marketing from the original 1-step 1-Andro compound that was sold in the last decade. The marketing always explicitly said "will not affect hairline as there is no conversion to DHT". The target hormone of 1-Andro (1-Testosterone) is definitely androgenic, as are other metabolites (to a lesser extent) of 1-DHEA; as well, they are already 5a-reduced. While hairloss will not be a concern for eveybody when using 1-Andro, as you mentioned, it is most definitely possible.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

It came from the idea that there is no DHT conversion. And if that is true, then why would 1-dhea affect hairloss but not halodrol, pmag, etc...

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Also, the PHs you are recommending aren't around any more. I'm looking to possibly get into the PH game myself, and would like to avoid additional hairloss.

canarmy

Awards
Also, the PHs you are recommending aren't around any more. I'm looking to possibly get into the PH game myself, and would like to avoid additional hairloss.
Their around, you just gotta look hard bro

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Their around, you just gotta look hard bro
Really? I assume you're taking a big gamble on whether or not they are legit though. One of the nice things about PHs vs AAS is that they are legal.

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

That Doctor/Pro Bodybuilder from Mind and Muscle made these claims. Something about no DHT, therefore no hair loss....

CorpKiller

CorpKiller

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When someone finds one, let me know, because I am in.

canarmy

Awards
Really? I assume you're taking a big gamble on whether or not they are legit though. One of the nice things about PHs vs AAS is that they are legal.
Their still legal or banned but still being sold off in the U.K. btw I live in Canada

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established

Any specific brands and how is this stack on the organs? I also need to do a hardcore cut, trying to get to 10%

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Their still legal or banned but still being sold off in the U.K. btw I live in Canada
Oh that's interesting. I'm in USA here. We still need to get to the bottom about PHs and hairloss though.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established

Have you ever used 19norDHEA? The ideal situation would be to find PHs that are available that are easy on the hairline. Trying to distinguish legit H-drol from not legit sources is tough.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
19 nor maybe? I'm running hexadrone and it's suppossed to be easy I believe. Not too strong though

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever used 19norDHEA? The ideal situation would be to find PHs that are available that are easy on the hairline. Trying to distinguish legit H-drol from not legit sources is tough.
Everything is still legal in the UK, even Superdrol. Find some UK retailers, look at the brands they have, and search online for reviews. Companies like Brawn and Bodyconscious are still producing all kinds of stuff in the UK, and from everything I've read are completely legitimate. These UK retailers like money, so believe it or not, they will ship these things to the United States.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Everything is still legal in the UK, even Superdrol. Find some UK retailers, look at the brands they have, and search online for reviews. Companies like Brawn and Bodyconscious are still producing all kinds of stuff in the UK, and from everything I've read are completely legitimate. These UK retailers like money, so believe it or not, they will ship these things to the United States.
Thanks!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any specific brands and how is this stack on the organs? I also need to do a hardcore cut, trying to get to 10%
Like any oral there's some strain but much can be mitigated imo with adequate hydration and the proper supports. Theses aren't your harsh oral like superdrol, m1a, etc. I wouldn't anticipate any major issues tbh.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent, never seemed worth it. Maybe all previous products have been dosed too low? I know OL UK is rolling it out which is sweet, they'll do it right

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I live in the EU and I can confirm that BC and Brawn products are top notch,have used them both many times.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh that's interesting. I'm in USA here. We still need to get to the bottom about PHs and hairloss though.
They'll all pose a threat and it's just part of the game. Some worse than others, some also affect individuals differently. It's part of the host of potential sides, you gotta pay to play :)

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
They'll all pose a threat and it's just part of the game. Some worse than others, some also affect individuals differently. It's part of the host of potential sides, you gotta pay to play :)
That's the truthful answer that nobody wants to hear.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Anyone use 1,4 andro? I feel like that never gets discussed on here.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Wow this sounds awful bro...I was/am considering 1-andro but now not sure...

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow this sounds awful bro...I was/am considering 1-andro but now not sure...
strong bump haha, go halodrol man or LGD and/or ostarine. I am very prone to hair loss and these didnt effect me at all