Xtreme dmz

Hutch49

Hutch49

Awards
Hey guys how's it going? I've been lifting for about a year now pretty inconsistently in regards that I'm in the military and am always out training but always make time for the gym when I can. It's frustrating tho because I'm considered an ecto and loose weight pretty quickly. I go from 136 to 140 I was at 145 last summer. But anyways I'm going to have a lot of down time these next few months and my Sgt has taking a few cycles of dmz. He recommended h/a xtreme dmz along with assault labs blockade on cycle defense and black stone labs pct v. I'm gonna be taking a multivitamin as well and as well as glucosamine as he recommended I do. I'm just wondering if this cycle seems solid to you guys. I'm plan on starting it in a week or so when I get back from training. Really pumped to get back in the gym. Anyways appreciate it guys. Y'all have a good one

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM as your #1 priority for PCT. And using DMZ at only 140lbs might be going overboard... except if you are really short. If you have never used anything and you really want to try something - a nice dose of 1-Andro might be a better choice. If your routine and diet are in check, of course.

Hutch49

Hutch49

Awards
Forsure Will check that out. I'm 5'7 pretty lean and have some muscle. Definitely gonna be eating a lot more around3500 calories daily might also invest in a mass gainer as well and it casein for night.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
You haven't done your due diligence.
Your sergeant is an idiot for trying to put you on any sort of hormonal.
Get in the gym. Eat big. Lift heavy. And get sleep.
And throat punch your sergeant for giving you bad advice.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Honestly with amount of physical activity you're doing if you just up eating by double you'll pack on the muscle, without all the issues that go along with ph's. If you're set on using something try something like OL origin that'll boost your appetite! And you'll grow! Lots of whole milk, peanut butter and big lifts when can! Guaranteed growth!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
At least get back into lifting routinely for a good amount of time and incorporate more food into your diet...Like the others said, your sergeant has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to taking anabolics; go do your own research and don't rely on your dumb friends for advice

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
At least get back into lifting routinely for a good amount of time and incorporate more food into your diet...Like the others said, your sergeant has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to taking anabolics; go do your own research and don't rely on your dumb friends for advice
I see more young servicemen hop on PH and gear and not know how to freaking pct. blows my freaking mind.
I see 130lb kids go to the gym once and then hop on gear without knowing how to properly diet and train. THROAT PUNCH.

RAH

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I see more young servicemen hop on PH and gear and not know how to freaking pct. blows my freaking mind.
I see 130lb kids go to the gym once and then hop on gear without knowing how to properly diet and train. THROAT PUNCH.

RAH
Yea man, I speak from experience generally when I give advice, and if not, I'll probably note so. I personally took my first cycle too early and didn't know much about nutrition

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What everyone else has said pretty much sums up what I was going to say. Try to focus on your diet and get a solid training routine down. Getting your diet nailed down whether your on PH's or not will help tremendously. If you still want to do DMZ you definitely will need nolva or clomid to run afterwards. A better cycle mentioned above to start out on is a 1/4 andro stack which is less harsh than dmz.

Hutch49

Hutch49

Awards
Thanks a lot guys really appreciate the help, definitely going to focus more on dieting and uping my intake, like I said Ima have a few months to focus on lifting so thx for the advice and to LAH813 kill bodies rah!!

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Basically, everyone here wants to help, and the advice in this thread is solid. By eating more (don't forget oats, peanut butter, milk, protein shakes) and lifting relatively heavy during full-body workout 3X/week, you should be able to get to around 155-160 lbs easily without packing too much fat (that's what I did, and I actually started at your height, but only 132 lbs, bench pressing empty bar; sad, I know). Then use an Andro stack if you really want to, see how much of a difference that makes, and take it responsibly, because it's still a hormonal product. DMZ is really overkill at this point.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot guys really appreciate the help, definitely going to focus more on dieting and uping my intake, like I said Ima have a few months to focus on lifting so thx for the advice and to LAH813 kill bodies rah!!
Make the grass grow devil dog

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys how's it going? I've been lifting for about a year now pretty inconsistently in regards that I'm in the military and am always out training but always make time for the gym when I can. It's frustrating tho because I'm considered an ecto and loose weight pretty quickly. I go from 136 to 140 I was at 145 last summer. But anyways I'm going to have a lot of down time these next few months and my Sgt has taking a few cycles of dmz. He recommended h/a xtreme dmz along with assault labs blockade on cycle defense and black stone labs pct v. I'm gonna be taking a multivitamin as well and as well as glucosamine as he recommended I do. I'm just wondering if this cycle seems solid to you guys. I'm plan on starting it in a week or so when I get back from training. Really pumped to get back in the gym. Anyways appreciate it guys. Y'all have a good one
Here's what's going to happen, and please try not to take this the wrong way.

You've been training for less than a year, and inconsistently at that. You don't know the fundamentals of training, you obviously don't understand the fundamentals of dieting or you would be able to maintain weight and gain weight at a positive rate. You're confused on the fact that you think somatotypes are a real thing, Hint: they aren't. You want to take an oral steroid to help out when all that will happen is you will gain weight, PCT poorly, lose weight, and be back where you started. The difference will be the money you spent and the time you wasted. What you need to do is learn how to train and eat properly for your goals, get a solid foundation, THEN look for help.

Hutch49

Hutch49

Awards
Aye it's good man I definitely see where you're coming from, main reason why I loose weight is because I'm always in the field training not eating enough in part that I'm always working, I'll get back into my split workout routine and start to see gains than I'm right back out to train and loose it all. I'm pretty much just trying to make up for all the time I could have been lifting when I was training and since I have a few months without any training I'm tryna catch up. What is wrong with the pct I have and cycle support Ibplanbin taking? And again thanks my man for keeping it real

canarmy

Awards
You need a SERM bro, if you don't know all about that you really should do more solid fundamental research on this ****.. it's to aid to the restoration of homeostasis in your body post AAS use.. this is vital for maintaining gains along with wellbeing post cycle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Bigmatt57 Supplements 4
TheBigBrodie Anabolics 2
Noteboom Anabolics 30
Anabolics 7
Seanm513 Male Anti-Aging Medicine 5