SARMS

glosss

glosss

Awards
So I've been buying SARM's for me and friends from the same source as enhanced athlete for a while, they also confirmed it.

Would you guys be interested in buying if i set up shop? I'd be cheaper than everyone else and since i take these myself i usually dose them 5/10% extra. Could sell raw powders or can capsule them in any dose you guys want, can even mix sarms into one capsule upon request :D

Let me know!

see below, left to right, LGD4033, mk677, mk2866.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wouldn't be surprised if this gets taken down for either source posting (long shot I know but idk what goes on in mods minds) or because it's undermining board sponsors. Cool idea tho

glosss

glosss

Awards
Wouldn't be surprised if this gets taken down for either source posting (long shot I know but idk what goes on in mods minds) or because it's undermining board sponsors. Cool idea tho
Yeah, I have no agenda, im already buying 99% pure raws and if i can make a little profit while supplying you guys with legit stuff why not :D

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Send me some mk677 to sample, I do a log and we can go from there ;)

glosss

glosss

Awards
Send me some mk677 to sample, I do a log and we can go from there ;)
Haha, sorry mate but i dont give out freebies. Maybe once i get some business might choose a few members but id rather take it myself if im honest lol

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Haha, sorry mate but i dont give out freebies. Maybe once i get some business might choose a few members but id rather take it myself if im honest lol
I was just messing. But honestly if you sell no one is going to take your word on results. Just nature of the beast

glosss

glosss

Awards
I was just messing. But honestly if you sell no one is going to take your word on results. Just nature of the beast
Yeah i suppose thats true.

The next order i do ill probably get a bit more and give a little out for people to test.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i suppose thats true.

The next order i do ill probably get a bit more and give a little out for people to test.
Personally I'm very interested in mk677. Even though not a SARM, it seems to be growing in popularity because of its growth hormone boosting properties. I would love to see someone get GH serum and igf levels tested while on this @ 1 month, 3 month and 6 months to see what it can do

glosss

glosss

Awards
Personally I'm very interested in mk677. Even though not a SARM, it seems to be growing in popularity because of its growth hormone boosting properties. I would love to see someone get GH serum and igf levels tested while on this @ 1 month, 3 month and 6 months to see what it can do
This is something im also interested in, I'm going to get my blood work done at some point, moving house soon so cant justify the expense yet, then ill take a month of mk677 and get it retested and retested again after 2 months on for consistency and to see if a high reading was an anomaly.

My hunger has went crazy which has helped bulking, weight went up and feel more pumped.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I wouldnt touch a pep companies mk677 with my worst enemies dick...Need to fine some good raws somewhere

glosss

glosss

Awards
I wouldnt touch a pep companies mk677 with my worst enemies dick...Need to fine some good raws somewhere
I spent about 2 weeks going through just about every supplier there is, deffo some shady ones

glosss

glosss

Awards
Right, so if i give out trial of SARM's to say 5 experienced members to log for show that these raws are pure. Would people be interested?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Right, so if i give out trial of SARM's to say 5 experienced members to log for show that these raws are pure. Would people be interested?
Im down, like a said im not completely sold on mk677 (much less on the others). I cant knock till i try it though

glosss

glosss

Awards
Im down, like a said im not completely sold on mk677 (much less on the others). I cant knock till i try it though
Alright mate, ill need to order some more raws as ive sold pretty much all of it :)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is cool to do here now I'm coming back.

glosss

glosss

Awards
sounds good

Just a quick mockup, what do you think of prices, ive looked online and cant see anyone coming even close to these prices.

MK 677 ------------------ USD 35/g
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 15/g
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 26/g
GW 501516 ----------- USD 20/g
Andarine --------------- USD 16/g
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 35/g
SR 9009 ---------------- USD 35/g
Yk 11 -------------------- USD 50/g

MK 677 ------------------ USD 40/10mg x 60
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 25/10mg x 60
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 30/5mg x 60
GW 501516 ----------- USD 30/10mg x 60
Andarine --------------- USD 35/25mg x 60
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 45/10mgx60
SR 9009 ---------------- USD 30/5mgx60
Yk 11 -------------------- USD 40/5mgx60

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a quick mockup, what do you think of prices, ive looked online and cant see anyone coming even close to these prices.

MK 677 ------------------ USD 35/g
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 15/g
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 26/g
GW 501516 ----------- USD 20/g
Andarine --------------- USD 16/g
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 35/g
SR 9009 ---------------- USD 35/g
Yk 11 -------------------- USD 50/g

MK 677 ------------------ USD 40/10mg x 60
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 25/10mg x 60
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 30/5mg x 60
GW 501516 ----------- USD 30/10mg x 60
Andarine --------------- USD 35/25mg x 60
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 45/10mgx60
Super high. Hope you know how to cap, how to correctly use geometeic dilution and titrate, so you don't hurt anyone. I still cannot believe this thread is allowed to stay up, blows my mind.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Super high. Hope you know how to cap, how to correctly use geometeic dilution and titrate, so you don't hurt anyone. I still cannot believe this thread is allowed to stay up, blows my mind.
Prices seem decent. But you need to consider shipping from your location. That's not cheap.

There's a few places I've seen mk677 25mg x 30 for $50 with domestic shipping being like $5

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna know if he's getting these tested (rhetorical question) and if he even knows whom he is dealing with getting these raws. This screams noob about to get people messed up over trying to make a few bucks. Powders don't even look legit in the pic. I will post a pic of real mk677 if anyone is interested and show you the difference. Close but not quite lmao

glosss

glosss

Awards
Hi, your right, i used info from an old spreadsheet that was in pounds and per gram, id only just woke up.. late night.. it is cheaper dont worry yates84 my friend who is doing his masters in chemistry was very adamant about geometric dilution, however i dont see how titration applies? Theres no liquids or solvents? And yes me and my friends chipped in to have it tested. Also mk677 isnt real? Ive tried alot, some complete bunk and some good, on 10mg a day i get some lethargy, alot of hunger, and i sleep like a baby, id say its pretty good. Can i ask why you think its not?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, your right, i used info from an old spreadsheet that was in pounds and per gram, id only just woke up.. late night.. it is cheaper dont worry yates84 my friend who is doing his masters in chemistry was very adamant about geometric dilution, however i dont see how titration applies? Theres no liquids or solvents? And yes me and my friends chipped in to have it tested. Also mk677 isnt real? Ive tried alot, some complete bunk and some good, on 10mg a day i get some lethargy, alot of hunger, and i sleep like a baby, id say its pretty good. Can i ask why you think its not?
Just want people to be safe bro. Mk color and consistency just looks off but could just be a difference in manufacturing from batch to batch. Testing is about 500$ per product fyi so hope you bought at least a kilogram to make testing worthwhile. Glad you have someone to work with that understands chemistry, smart move.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Every ibutamoren mesylate I've seen/used looks his color.

Anyhow, I bet within today the thread will be locked and probably catch the ban hammer.

glosss

glosss

Awards
No problem mate, me and my friends all use this stuff so we dont want to mess up the dosing. We bought a fair amount then packaged it up seperately as we wouldnt be making huge batches. Yeah hes helped alot haha

glosss

glosss

Awards
I only started this thread to see if there was a market, im not actually selling anything yet

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am down! I have ran quality Osta 4 times now and LGD twice. So, I would only be able to compare those two SARMs but I would like to throw my hat in for this.

glosss

glosss

Awards
Ill post a thread explaining rules etc. In the forum where you enter logs etc. when i run it

Anomaly101

Awards
Ye I've bought from the same manufacturer in China that EA gets their stuff from (same bag as well). Pretty good.

glosss

glosss

Awards
MK 677 ------------------ USD 25/g
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 8/g
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 19/g
GW 501516 ----------- USD 14/g
Andarine S4 ------------- USD 11/g
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 25/g
SR 9009 ---------------- USD 25/g
Yk 11 -------------------- USD 40/g

MK 677 ------------------ USD 30/10mg x 60
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 18/10mg x 60
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 25/5mg x 60
GW 501516 ----------- USD 20/10mg x 60
Andarine S4 ------------- USD 25/25mg x 60
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 35/10mgx60

From what i've seen i'm well below what everyone is selling them for, and even the cheaper companies i'm not entirely sure are legit / dosed properly.

This is still rough as i need to work out exactly what i'm spending on packaging, labels and capsules etc. Shipping would be $10 for any order.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
MK 677 ------------------ USD 25/g
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 8/g
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 19/g
GW 501516 ----------- USD 14/g
Andarine S4 ------------- USD 11/g
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 25/g
SR 9009 ---------------- USD 25/g
Yk 11 -------------------- USD 40/g

MK 677 ------------------ USD 30/10mg x 60
Mk 2866 ---------------- USD 18/10mg x 60
LGD 4033 -------------- USD 25/5mg x 60
GW 501516 ----------- USD 20/10mg x 60
Andarine S4 ------------- USD 25/25mg x 60
RAD 140 ---------------- USD 35/10mgx60

From what i've seen i'm well below what everyone is selling them for, and even the cheaper companies i'm not entirely sure are legit / dosed properly.

This is still rough as i need to work out exactly what i'm spending on packaging, labels and capsules etc. Shipping would be $10 for any order.
Like it

largecups

Awards
10$ for international orders aswell, or do you not ship international maybe?

glosss

glosss

Awards
10$ for international orders aswell, or do you not ship international maybe?
I'm based in the UK, so anyone buying on these forums will probably be 'international'. What country are you in mate?

largecups

Awards
Im from Norway, so that's perfect.

Edit: going to UK to study next year aswell, even better.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
Badass thread! Wadduppp yates84

glosss

glosss

Awards
Not a SARM. A peptide. An angel in a bottle.
Ah yeah, i wondered if there was a new sarm i hadn't heard of, not used it however heard it's really good.

I'll see what i can do, as i've gotten ghrp, cjc and ipamorelin in the past.

Bry11

Bry11

Awards
I believe bpc is a peptide used to repair injuries. Correct?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I believe bpc is a peptide used to repair injuries. Correct?
Yep, with what seems like hit or miss reviews, some rave about it and others say it's crap. I believe it's to create more blood vessels around the injection spot which helps to repair the area, iirc.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep, with what seems like hit or miss reviews, some rave about it and others say it's crap. I believe it's to create more blood vessels around the injection spot which helps to repair the area, iirc.
Believe it mostly increases collagen fiber growth which is the main thing tendons are made of and it's the groundwork for new cells. Also increases blood flow but to what extent I'm not sure. Idk if it's been tested to do that.