Making the jump to the dark side.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys just made an order for my first test cycle and I wanted to make sure I have all my bases covered. I would appreciate all advice and constructive criticism. Ive done my research and spent a lot of time planning this move. I just wanted to get one last opinion. Any tips on injection strategies or avoiding pip would also be much appreciated. Thoughts on doing the prop and cyp in the same injection?

Also about 10-11% bf, 6'1 215lbs after a cut, (looking to lose about 5 more before I start) plan on using this cycle for a lean bulk. Would be very satisfied to stay around the same BF and gain 10-15lbs.

Week 1-4: Test Prop 100mg EOD, DMZ 30mg daily
Week 1-10: Test Cyp 500mg a week
Week 10-14: Test Prop 100mg EOD
Week 4-14: HCG 500iu a week
PCT: Nolva-20/20/10/10/10/10
Clomid-50/50/25/25/25/25
M-test throughout PCT
Arimidex on hand if needed

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yip, agree looks good.

I think 10-15lbs is definitely a reasonable expectation.

I predict youll be on the adex by week 4 at latest heh

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks gentlemen, Ive seen other guys combine the test c & p, what are your thoughts? Am I asking for bad PIP?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Might just start up a low dose when I start the HCG lol

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yip, agree looks good.

I think 10-15lbs is definitely a reasonable expectation.

I predict youll be on the adex by week 4 at latest heh
Might just start up a low dose when I start the HCG lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Hey guys just made an order for my first test cycle and I wanted to make sure I have all my bases covered. I would appreciate all advice and constructive criticism. Ive done my research and spent a lot of time planning this move. I just wanted to get one last opinion. Any tips on injection strategies or avoiding pip would also be much appreciated. Thoughts on doing the prop and cyp in the same injection?

Also about 10-11% bf, 6'1 215lbs after a cut, (looking to lose about 5 more before I start) plan on using this cycle for a lean bulk. Would be very satisfied to stay around the same BF and gain 10-15lbs.

Clomid-50/50/25/25/25/25
M-test throughout PCT
this is your first cycle and your doing what most would consider for a 3rd or 4th. Not being a d1ck but you do realize how much you are going to be pinning here right?
i would kick start with the T/P for the 4 weeks, then stick with the t/c for the remainder.

ps- your going to have pip as you have never done this before, not crippling unless you move the pin around, but man, for a first time, whew daddy not me!

livestrong82

Awards
Just do test c 1-14 wk
Take out the prop..
U don't need the hcg with the nolva and clomid on hand
And the pct a bit exaggerated for a test cycle..
Take adex every 3 to 4 days.. or how your body demands it..

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just do test c 1-14 wk
Take out the prop..
U don't need the hcg with the nolva and clomid on hand
And the pct a bit exaggerated for a test cycle..
Take adex every 3 to 4 days.. or how your body demands it..
this also,

figured since you had it you would want to use, but save it for future run. 500 a week will be fine bro

livestrong82

Awards
The reason I like prop is the eod pinning keeps my levels more stable I feel like and I get zero acne..
On test c or E, pinning twice a week the pimples start to come out.. but with long esters I feel more full.. might just be me.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
The reason I like prop is the eod pinning keeps my levels more stable I feel like and I get zero acne..
On test c or E, pinning twice a week the pimples start to come out.. but with long esters I feel more full.. might just be me.
huh, never had that happen

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thank you for the insight gentlemen, but I see a lot of guys start with dbol or anadrol and finish with winstrol or anavar for their first cycles. I didnt want the heavy liver issues or water retention that can come with those, but I obviously want the most out of this cycle. Also I have seen people say wait 2-4 weeks after last pin to start PCT. I thought why not just use the prop so theres no doubt my system will be clear when I start PCT. Do you really think the prop makes it look like a 3rd or 4th cycle? The only thing I can see is how annoying its going to be pinning EOD for the first and last 4 weeks. (not trying to be a smartass, just trying to pick your brains)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Guys, while this is an unconventional cycle to y'all, it's nothing special or crazy.

Personally I think it's smart and he'll enjoy it. Talk to me about pinning when you get to the point your pinning 2x daily...Them we can talk haha

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Thank you for the insight gentlemen, but I see a lot of guys start with dbol or anadrol and finish with winstrol or anavar for their first cycles. I didnt want the heavy liver issues or water retention that can come with those, but I obviously want the most out of this cycle. Also I have seen people say wait 2-4 weeks after last pin to start PCT. I thought why not just use the prop so theres no doubt my system will be clear when I start PCT. Do you really think the prop makes it look like a 3rd or 4th cycle? The only thing I can see is how annoying its going to be pinning EOD for the first and last 4 weeks. (not trying to be a smartass, just trying to pick your brains)
1- dont read into what "internet people do" that is a huge mistake. you or i dont know them so unless you have close friends etc, i wouldnt depend on that. Also, people will do what they want, but adding heavier compounds as a first cycle will not just be difficult to maintain sides and keep body levels in check (which is why people say run 1 for the first) you will also have to add what you did the cycle before and possibly more.
2- getting the most out of it, ok so you add on 3lb more. you arent going to get on the cover of M&F on week 15. take the first cycle and learn from it and keep it controlable
3- people are waiting because obviously the test is still in the system. although test prop half life is much shorter that test E.
4- doing test /p and test C, people who have ran cycles before will do this to kick start vs sticking with a test p for 8 weeks or test E for 14 weeks
5- yes its going to be annoying and it will at times be painful. virgin muscle bro and although you might not have direct PIP you will my friend have soreness.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Guys, while this is an unconventional cycle to y'all, it's nothing special or crazy.

Personally I think it's smart and he'll enjoy it. Talk to me about pinning when you get to the point your pinning 2x daily...Them we can talk haha
um, ok what would you like to talk about lmao
jk

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yeah the virgin muscle soreness is going to kick my ass lol you make some great points though.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
yeah the virgin muscle soreness is going to kick my ass lol you make some great points though.
its not a terrible plan, but i would get the pinning down a bit and get used to that. nothing wrong with just one pathway, its your first, so enjoy it vs dam i have to pin tomorrow, fuuuuuuuuuuuk lol

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
I agree. If it's your first time pinning, you definitely don't want to do it more than twice a week.

I'm on TRT, so I'm not new to pinning. I tried a smaller dose 3 times a week for a few weeks at one point to see how I felt, and it was a pain in the ass.

Two times is good because you have two sides to your body. I would suggest alternating between left and right ventroglute to start with. Later on, you can try quads and delts, but you would have to do those now if you're pinning more than twice a week.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very true, well I already ordered the prop so I think Ill just throw it all onto the back end of the cycle when I am a bit more comfortable, have technique down, and hopefully my body is used to it lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VG and glute are relatively low risk inj sites for a newb, especially if youre looking at doing some pins at 2ml.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
cooterflap did you tell your girl that your running this cycle, or are you hiding it?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
cooterflap did you tell your girl that your running this cycle, or are you hiding it?
Hey funny you remember that post hahaha but no she does not know, cuz the loser cheated on me with a frat boy so I am free to make my own decisions now lol

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Hey funny you remember that post hahaha but no she does not know, cuz the loser cheated on me with a frat boy so I am free to make my own decisions now lol
No sh1t? Definitely for the better my friend

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
haha thanks man, yeah it sucks definitely didn't see it coming but I told her theres no way Im coming back. At least I got the gym to keep my mind off it. Ill try not to make this post into a soap opera lmao

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
haha thanks man, yeah it sucks definitely didn't see it coming but I told her theres no way Im coming back. At least I got the gym to keep my mind off it. Ill try not to make this post into a soap opera lmao
the ex- girlfriend cycle-

I love it- idea is patent pending lmao

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Looks good to me as well... if you think injecting test is the dark side... wait until you try tren (not suggesting, purely opinionated statement) lol. You'll feel like the hulk, wolverine, black suited spiderman and Darth sidious all in one

Sent from my SM-G935V using AnabolicMinds mobile app

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
the ex- girlfriend cycle-

I love it- idea is patent pending lmao
Chloe Kardashian has a show called "Revenge Body...." cooterFlap should get on it and run a cycle on reality TV

That would be some real sh1t right there...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hahaha I'll be contacting Ms. Kardashian shortly, yeah she's goin to crap when she sees me in a couple months. But man tren is intriguing, idk if I'll ever man up enough to give it a go. Nervous about all those side effects I hear about lol

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
Hahaha I'll be contacting Ms. Kardashian shortly, yeah she's goin to crap when she sees me in a couple months. But man tren is intriguing, idk if I'll ever man up enough to give it a go. Nervous about all those side effects I hear about lol
Honestly I was the same way and personally the only sides I got were just being really pissed and cough only one and it's lasted only a minute, no gyro, I did have caber though. No sleeping issues. Body temp was up but since it's winter that's prolly why no sweats. Oh and not to mention being horns and having a constant boners. And I had tren up to 875mg a week with 300-400 test

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I was the same way and personally the only sides I got were just being really pissed and cough only one and it's lasted only a minute, no gyro, I did have caber though. No sleeping issues. Body temp was up but since it's winter that's prolly why no sweats. Oh and not to mention being horns and having a constant boners. And I had tren up to 875mg a week with 300-400 test
how many times have you run tren? telling you right now that you wont have that experience every tren cycle

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
how many times have you run tren? telling you right now that you wont have that experience every tren cycle
Haven't ran it like this every cycle, but always kept tren higher. This is my 3rd one with tren

livestrong82

Awards
I tried tren twice now and It's my favorite by far.. didn't have any horrible sides when I stayed at 300 weekly.. great results. Sweats here and there but no major side effect like most horror stories you hear.. I bumped up to 400 weekly and I got a lump of gyno and decresead sex drive lol still confusing how it happened but to let you know.. with new anabolics try the short esters incase you get bad sides you can loose the symptoms faster.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
I tried tren twice now and It's my favorite by far.. didn't have any horrible sides when I stayed at 300 weekly.. great results. Sweats here and there but no major side effect like most horror stories you hear.. I bumped up to 400 weekly and I got a lump of gyno and decresead sex drive lol still confusing how it happened but to let you know.. with new anabolics try the short esters incase you get bad sides you can loose the symptoms faster.
Man I want to try tren but going to wait a few cycles

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran tren ace at 700mg a week and felt great! Libido was through the roof and strength was great. Not saying to run tren but not everyone has a hard time with it. Felt better on tren than I do on 50mg of injectable ment every day.

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Ran tren ace at 700mg a week and felt great! Libido was through the roof and strength was great. Not saying to run tren but not everyone has a hard time with it. Felt better on tren than I do on 50mg of injectable ment every day.
Hell yeah

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Clomid-50/50/25/25/25/25
M-test throughout PCT
No one has mentioned but be aware of T Prop...it can cause severe charley horse symptoms due to the propionic acid in the ester. My body can't metabolize it...left me crippled, could barely go up stairs, barley get into & out of the car, etc. lol. Something to think about.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one has mentioned but be aware of T Prop...it can cause severe charley horse symptoms due to the propionic acid in the ester. My body can't metabolize it...left me crippled, could barely go up stairs, barley get into & out of the car, etc. lol. Something to think about.
Prop can be painful for sure especially if raws are poor quality. Low grade test e can be pretty painful as well.

livestrong82

Awards
Prop can be painful for sure especially if raws are poor quality. Low grade test e can be pretty painful as well.
I've had some low grade test e before and it was horrible left a grapefruit swollen spot and it was warm to touch for almost a week. Painful also.. I thought it was gonna be a infection but it was just the gear, I gave it away to a buddy. Same thing happened to him..

Test prop is great I think.. pip is more than test e or c but nothing out the ordinary. Worth the gainz to me

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had some low grade test e before and it was horrible left a grapefruit swollen spot and it was warm to touch for almost a week. Painful also.. I thought it was gonna be a infection but it was just the gear, I gave it away to a buddy. Same thing happened to him..

Test prop is great I think.. pip is more than test e or c but nothing out the ordinary. Worth the gainz to me
Worth the gains....tell myself that every day

mmorso

mmorso

Awards
  • Established
Cooter Flap has 10 wks of HCG in his cycle set up... my question is whether or not this will cause leydig cell desensitization? I thought it was best to blast it when the esters were clearing... im sure there are different schools of thought here but what do y'all think? Which causes more damage: testicular atrophy or leydig cell desensitization?

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worth the gains....tell myself that every day
Lol...not for me. I can't even handle 30mg that is in Sustanon amps (that was the standard back in the day...not all these crazy UG brews, etc. LOL). Stuff put a f'in hurtin for certain on me. It's the only ester that I do not have fond memories of.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cooter Flap has 10 wks of HCG in his cycle set up... my question is whether or not this will cause leydig cell desensitization? I thought it was best to blast it when the esters were clearing... im sure there are different schools of thought here but what do y'all think? Which causes more damage: testicular atrophy or leydig cell desensitization?
Also interested in more opinions, everyone seems to run HCG their own way and this is the most common way I've seen it. The low dose will hopefully not cause desensitization. Was also curious if I should maybe do 500 a couple weeks, then 1000 the last three weeks.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Also interested in more opinions, everyone seems to run HCG their own way and this is the most common way I've seen it. The low dose will hopefully not cause desensitization. Was also curious if I should maybe do 500 a couple weeks, then 1000 the last three weeks.
Been running 500 past few weeks on cycle. Definitely helped plumped the boys back up! Great feeling

uprightrows

Awards
  • Established
I actually like your set up with prop, very similar to one of my favorite early cycles, in fact it is almost identical to my first inject cycle minus the oral (dosage was a little different on the test too). Other posters are right, your technique might be a problem, I had previous experience with IM injetions, but trust me, you will get good at it real quick with a cycle like that. And yeah the PIP can be bad, but if you don't like it or can't handle it/it starts to effect your training, just drop the prop. And as you said earlier, yes start the adex with the HCG, or maybe even earlier if you're feeling anything estro related from the prop. I think you have done PH/DS in the past, have you ever needed an AI?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive ran a couple cycles that included 4 andro, and Sup3r Dhea relatively high. Nothing that aromatizes like trest or test though but absolutely no gyno experienced. I was thinking of starting super low like .25mg E3D and adjust from there. I will probably still try and wait until I start the HCG or if water weight isn't to my liking

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fwiw, Id wait too. Id much rather find out if I actually need the AI, than run it from the start and be second guessing myself (am I using it unnecessarily? Could I be getting away with not using it?)

If you find you need it with just test, and get your dose dialled during your run, youre gonna be in a much more informed position later when/if you run tren/deca/npp and so on.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
some great points there, yeah now I just need to decide if I am going to start and end with prop or put it all on the tail end of the cycle