ECA STACK

PlateHead45

PlateHead45

Awards
Hi guys,

Was thinking of doing an ECA stack in a few months. Has anyone tried it with success? I was just going to start off with 1 dose a day and work up to 3. Starting with Ephedrine 25mg, caffeine 200mg and then a baby aspirin.

I'm prone to anxiety though, so I was wondering if you got jitters or anxiety? I have taken adderall before and was fine, so idk... I've also tried Yohimbine and almost lost my mind.

Let me know your thoughts.

Thanks

TNlifting

TNlifting

Awards
  • Established
I like ECA a lot. Ive only ran it once for a month last summer, but its good for general energy and focus especially pre workout. It really shines for appetite surpression as well. I dosed one primatene tab in the morning with a cup of coffee and one in the afternoon with 1/2 a caffeine tab (so 100mg). Didnt bother with the aspirin. Coupled with my keto diet at the time, I got pretty lean relatively quickly, but nothing mind blowing. Make sure to drink lots of water though as it made me more prone to cramps and dehydration imo

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys,

Was thinking of doing an ECA stack in a few months. Has anyone tried it with success? I was just going to start off with 1 dose a day and work up to 3. Starting with Ephedrine 25mg, caffeine 200mg and then a baby aspirin.

I'm prone to anxiety though, so I was wondering if you got jitters or anxiety? I have taken adderall before and was fine, so idk... I've also tried Yohimbine and almost lost my mind.

Thanks
EC is a good stack. I know some people love adding yohimbine, but like you mentioned, I also get very anxious from it. I feel too shaky. Have you ever tried Alpha-Yohimbine? It provides the same benefits, but users report that they do not get the anxious feeling from it. I know that goes for me. Tere are not many Alpha-Y products out there, that are that single ingredient, but Performax Labs does make TA2-Max which is Alpha-Y and bipoerine, for absorption.

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys,

Thanks
I love it 2 primatene and a sugar free redbull preworkout and I'll kill my lifts. Then maybe one more later in the day with some black coffee . Just make sure ur running it earlier in the day. I have no problem taking preworkout at 7pm and then knocking out by 10pm but if I take one 12.5 of primatene past 6 I'm fucced Lol. It puts me in a good mood all day thou I really enjoy it