Second test e cycle

Tanman

Awards
24 years old, 6'2", 226 am fasted weight.
Goal of this cycle is to put on some mass. I am using dbol as a kickstart 50mg a day. Test e 250 twice a week. Monday morning Thursday evening. Bf % was around 17 last time I got it checked. My first cycle I went from 208 to 226. That was anadrol and test e. Drol ****ed wit my appetite tho. But gained a lot anyway. Took exemestane eod 12.5. I want the same type of gains as I got that cycle. I was 216 three weeks ago before starting dbol by the evening time after eating and water I'm around 232 these past few days. My question is about dieting. What do u guys think my macros should be set at to get the results I want with minimal fat gain. I do 20 min 12.5 incline at 3.5 pace after each workout also. I'm eating around 3400 calories now maybe a shade less. I use my fitness pal to calculate my meals throughout the day.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would start with 500 cals over your maintenance calories. Everyone is different, but personally I'm sensitive to carbs to I would increase my fats and protein to make up that 500 cal. Then adjust accordingly.

Tanman

Awards
What if I'm still hungry tho. I feel like I'm cheating myself sometimes by waiting to eat. Also fats are my hardest to keep down I'm eating like 115 g a day. Is that too high? What ratio do u recommend like 50/30/20 ?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What if I'm still hungry tho. I feel like I'm cheating myself sometimes by waiting to eat. Also fats are my hardest to keep down I'm eating like 115 g a day. Is that too high? What ratio do u recommend like 50/30/20 ?
That is only a question you can answer yourself. You need to try different thing and learn your body. Some people do really well on high carbohydrates, low fats, others vise versa, others a mix of all, others eat anything they see. It all depends.

Tanman

Awards
Any recommendations on something for the last 4-6 weeks of my cycle. Wanna maybe cut up a bit nothing drastic just be ready for the beach. I'm gunna up my cardio last 4 weeks prolly do morning fasted 20 minute incline walk. And still do my normal post workout walk. Just wanna clean up a little from the dbol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
starving yourself is the absolute worst thing you can do especially on a cycle or waiting to eat and being hungry- your macros could be fine, but you may just need to adjust the AM to add and remove some in the afternoon or vice versa. EMPIREMIND said it best, everyone is different and there is no exact set in stone method for each person. try switching for a few days, not 1 day but a few.

did you also start a prediet before this cycle? like adding in cal and reducing a few weeks prior to get your body to adapt to your new diet?

Tanman

Awards
Yea I upped everything a week before starting. I did that this morning from my breakfast gunna try and spread things out every two to three hours

Tanman

Awards
Right now I eat a shake in the morning with 12oz egg whites one cup of whole oats scoop of whey.
Eat four meals throughout the day consisting of rice or potatoes 1 cup. 1 cup of broccoli. 8 oz chicken. Also I drink a 50g protein shake a rice cake and an apple prior to gym. And a preworkout. Im not very active throughout the day just 2 hours at the gym. Maybe a booty call here and there lol.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can always keep the diet and training the same and just add in cardio. More output, not less food

Tanman

Awards
I do "cardio" but it's not high intensity. I just go hard af in the gym and do 20 min incline high pace walk post workout. Im not getting fat or anything I just gained quick when I started dbol from the water and now I'm plateaued off but it's my last week on dbol so I'll probably drop water weight when I finish my dbol anyway. Just wanna keep everything I can