Arimistane trt

JBoneke

Awards
I'm just trt ing at 60mg every 4 days which I just started a couple weeks ago. I don't take an AI. The dose I just dropped was 80 every 5 days. Over a few months I built up Estrogen symptoms(ed, fatigue, bloat, anxiety, etc...), so I lowered my dose to where I know from past experiences I don't have those symptoms.
Well since lowering my dose a few weeks ago I still have some of those symptoms.
Has anyone tried VMIs Arimistane? I've read reviews and it sounds too good to be true. Almost like it works too well if you aren't careful.
Would it be worth trying this to alleviate some Estrogen issues over a couple of weeks or should I just ride it out at my lowered dose? . I'd like to get this crap out of my system.
Thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
why not go to the doctor who put you on TRT and get blood work done?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to but that's not for a month.
A phone call should be all you need since youre already on TRT, he should have put you on an AI in the first place anyway

JBoneke

Awards
A phone call should be all you need since youre already on TRT, he should have put you on an AI in the first place anyway
At the right dose I don't need one. Many people don't. Know anything about Arimistane?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Arimistane basically does nothing for Estrogen, so yes it would be a waste.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Arimistane is more of a cortisol control sup. Don't even bother. Go to your dr and get an AI

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your doctor likely won't prescribe an AI. It can be a struggle even going to an endo to get one, but the chances are higher.

And as mentioned, Arimistane does nothing for estrogen control. I would add in DIM to help metabolize bad estrogrens, which can make you feel better by itself. It won't lower overall levels, but is important.

JBoneke

Awards
Your doctor likely won't prescribe an AI. It can be a struggle even going to an endo to get one, but the chances are higher.

And as mentioned, Arimistane does nothing for estrogen control. I would add in DIM to help metabolize bad estrogrens, which can make you feel better by itself. It won't lower overall levels, but is important.
Thanks guys.
Maybe I should try DIM. Heard mixed reviews. I just want to expedite cleaning this Estrogen out of my system. Seems to linger on from day to day at different levels. One day I'll feel like it's almost gone then the next I find out what's have a ways to go to get rid of it.
I want back to a dose of T cypionate that didn't require an AI. Shoulda stuck with it. It worked.
Should i just ride it out or will DIM or something make it go away quickly?
Thanks

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DIM is not an AI and won't make estrogen levels "go away". It simply helps metabolize bad into good, which can make you feel better. Without labs, chasing down e2 levels can be a crap shoot because it is very easy to lump feeling bad into high estrogen levels and it may or may not be the issue. In any case, DIM is good to take.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
Ripped_warrior Anabolics 5
cristiano88 Supplements 15
Anabolics 8
bell1986 Supplements 32