Best Stack you can Make

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Gentlemen! with the following Nutrients what is the best stack for 6 weeks you can come up with explain dosages and why, personal experience would be best lets have fun with this!
~ Epistane
~ DMZ
~ Msten
~ Hexadrone
~ Cynostane
~ SD
Just curious to see what other peoples experiences are and I think we all have something to learn here from the vets and other experiences!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What's the goal? Honestly, pretty much any of those methyls could be ran solo for some good results; Methylstenbolone and epistane are really all I have experience with, and both cycles were great

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
What's the goal? Honestly, pretty much any of those methyls could be ran solo for some good results; Methylstenbolone and epistane are really all I have experience with, and both cycles were great
Not so much a goal just gathering of information. I just can't stop thinking that there is a stack I haven't experienced or heard of that might be the holy grail of all stacks! Just conversation, tons of knowledge on these forums.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Did you run them solo or stacked?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'll agree with anabolicguru. You can really run any of those solo and get great results. DMZ is always a good solo run to put on some size and strength.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'd say pick any 2 and enjoy. Of course some will be stronger than others.

for example:

SD + msten will pack on more size and strength than hexadrone +cynostane

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I would never stack anything with SD other than test. You don't need to as nothing works as well as just plain SD.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Honestly I would never stack anything with SD other than test. You don't need to as nothing works as well as just plain SD.
Duh, but he said he wanted to stack lol

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
That's a lot of dry methyls I would pick pretty much any with a test base , and enjoy

anabolicgainz

Banned
Awards
Tr3st 200mg, epistane 60mg, t3 75mcg, Boldenone 200mg ed(no ester base), exemestane 25mg ED. Favorite cycle i ever ran.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Now if only I could get My hands on some trest.

canarmy

Awards
Stacked Msten and epi.. loved it, very dry gains and lots of strength. Only side effects were w sleep, would maybe get an hour of sleep, only if I took epi or m sten less than 5 hours of going to bed. M sten 10/15/15/20 epi 0/30/30/30/40/50

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Stacked Msten and epi.. loved it, very dry gains and lots of strength. Only side effects were w sleep, would maybe get an hour of sleep, only if I took epi or m sten less than 5 hours of going to bed. M sten 10/15/15/20 epi 0/30/30/30/40/50
Wow that's seems high on the epistane in the 5th and 6th week any probs coming off of it.? Sounds legit though can't wait to run msten again was one of my favs

canarmy

Awards
Wow that's seems high on the epistane in the 5th and 6th week any probs coming off of it.? Sounds legit though can't wait to run msten again was one of my favs
Was ready for it to be over by the end of the 5th week but I didn't feel like ****.. ran nolva 4 weeks pct, about two weeks after pct tho PAINFULLY sensitive and itchy nipples along with a small lump under my left nipple. Jumped on exemastane for 3 weeks and it cleared up 25/12.5/6.25

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Was ready for it to be over by the end of the 5th week but I didn't feel like ****.. ran nolva 4 weeks pct, about two weeks after pct tho PAINFULLY sensitive and itchy nipples along with a small lump under my left nipple. Jumped on exemastane for 3 weeks and it cleared up 25/12.5/6.25
Yea wow man thats good you got it handled! I always keep Aro on hand after pct just in case haha! Good man.

canarmy

Awards
Yea wow man thats good you got it handled! I always keep Aro on hand after pct just in case haha! Good man.
If I didn't have an AI on hand I would have been ****ed. Only reason I got one is because everyone on here recommends always having one just in case, I thought I would be good w dry compounds but rebound gyno is a very real but still controllable thing.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
If I didn't have an AI on hand I would have been ****ed. Only reason I got one is because everyone on here recommends always having one just in case, I thought I would be good w dry compounds but rebound gyno is a very real but still controllable thing.
Yea imagine if you had to order it and wait a week. Longest fkn week of your life.