My Unsponsored OL Sup3r-11 and Primeval Labs Epiandromaxx Log

dreamcrusher

Awards
Hello all.

I plan on running this cycle for 8 weeks to try and get some lean, hard, dry gains with some fat loss.

I'm 38, 6"0 tall, 213 pounds, probably around 18%bf.

Been lifting consistently for the past 4 years.

Did a 12 week run with Focused Nutrition's Ostarine last February which yielded some nice gains but
definitely suppressed me.

Dosage:

OL Sup3r-11:
250/250/250/250/250/250/250/250

Primeval Labs Epiandromaxx:
400/400/400/400/400/400/400/400

Will be taking OL Ar1macare for duration of cycle.

Pct will be Nolva:
20/20/10/10

And hopefully OL Sup3r-7 if it doesn't get delayed along with OL PCT.

Plan on taking 1/2 pump of S-11 and 200mg Epi preworkout and same after training.

Diet will be at about 2,750 calories with 213g protein, 240g carbs and 100g of fat. Diet will be pretty clean for the majority of the time but will include some flexibility at times.

Plan on posting progress pics each week. Was going to post a beginning one today but I was still bloated from all the beer and food from the Super Bowl so will do that later today.

Any input is welcome.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome. Looks like a good stack! I'm in.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Well here's the starting pic. I plan on putting one up each week to see the progress.

This was taken after today's workout. Did some side and rear delt raises, some bicep and tricep work and some Swiss ball plank roll ups. Finished it up with a 3 mile run, 25:34 min/sec.

dreamcrusher

Awards

Week 1 pic.

Didn't notice any changes as of yet.

Today's workout:
8 min EMOM-:30 second Body Squat

8 min EMOM-Minute 1-60 second forward walking lunges, Minute 2-rest

30 min run at 80%

Machine Rear Delt Flyes-175lbs, 5 sets of 8 with two drop sets at the end. 3 second negatives.

dreamcrusher

Awards

Week 2 pic

Again, no noticeable changes as of yet. Bumped dosage to 500mg of the Epi and I ordered another bottle of OL UK Sup3r-Epi Elite. Once I get that, I will increase dosage to 750.
Also, instead of just doing half of a pump with the Sup3r-11 pre-workout and half post, I just started doing 1 full pump after showering. Just feel like I'll get more out of it that way.

Todays workout:

12 rounds of 10 body weight squats and 5 push-ups

3 sets of 5 box jumps

8 minute EMOM of 80% squats for 1 rep. Weight-190lbs

Squats Cleans: 5 sets of 1,1,1 with 135, 155 & 165.

Seated DB Shoulder Press: 5 sets of 8 with 60lbs with 4 second second negative.

Front plank: Accumulate 7:30 of front plank as fast as possible.

Food:
Post Workout: 1 cup Almond Milk, 2 scoops PEScience Snickerdoodle with a banana, 2 tbsp peanut butter, cup of water blended in the blender.

Meals 1&2: 6oz grilled chicken breast, 2 tbsp honey mustard, 6oz brown rice, 4 oz brocolli

Meal 3: 6 oz Shredded Chili Verde Crock Pot chicken, 6 oz brown rice, 4 oz broc.

1 bag of chips.

Observations:

Notice that hunger has decreased since I started the cycle.

Libido has slightly dipped. I thought I would see an increase.

That's about it for now.

dreamcrusher

Awards

Week 4 progress pics.

Didn't post Week 3 cause I had the stomach flu.

Weight is still at 214. Haven't really seen the leaning out effect I was hoping to see by now but we'll see what happens.

Hard to tell from the pics but upper body looks bigger from when I started. Traps look bigger from back shot.

Hunger is still not as strong as when I started the cycle and libido has been so so. Again, not as high as I was expecting.

Just finished my PEScience Prolific and just ordered some APS Mesomorph, which happened to be on sale for bog 50% off the second.

dreamcrusher

Awards

Week 5 progress pics.

Sorry for the late post but had a busy week. These were taken last Tuesday but didn't get a chance to post them until today.

I upped the Epi dosage to 1g a day. Still not seeing the leaning out effect I was hoping to see but you can definitely see the muscle fullness. Been getting comments from people in the gym and friends telling me that I'm getting big.

As soon as I get the blood flowing in the muscles, they just swell up! Definitely liking the pump!

Libido is up as well.

The pictures don't me any justice.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Week 5 progress pics.

Sorry for the late post but had a busy week. These were taken last Tuesday but didn't get a chance to post them until today.

I upped the Epi dosage to 1g a day. Still not seeing the leaning out effect I was hoping to see but you can definitely see the muscle fullness. Been getting comments from people in the gym and friends telling me that I'm getting big.

As soon as I get the blood flowing in the muscles, they just swell up! Definitely liking the pump!

Libido is up as well.

The pictures don't me any justice.
I've seen some bad reviews of primeval labs .. you are doing a decent dosage of 1g- take it that's 10caps

Are you seeing any strength gains ?

dreamcrusher

Awards
I've seen some bad reviews of primeval labs .. you are doing a decent dosage of 1g- take it that's 10caps

Are you seeing any strength gains ?
I ended up buying some more Epi from Olympus Labs to bump up the dosage, if not then yeah I would have been popping 10 capsules!

dreamcrusher

Awards

Week 6 progress pics.

Again, nothing too significant to report.

Strength has definitely gone up. I think the sweet with Epi is 1g ed. It wasn't until I bumped it up to 1g that noticed I looked fuller, weights felt lighter, and looked slimmer, more muscular.

2 weeks left.

lstatum1s

Awards
Looking good dude, keep it up.

I am on my last week of 11KT/Epi and I agree. I ran the whole cycle at 500 with the epi, I wish I would have got another bottle and upped it to at least 700-800. Regardless I did gain some good strength and drop 10lb so I can't complain, but if I run epi again it will be at a higher dose.

dreamcrusher

Awards
Looking good dude, keep it up.

I am on my last week of 11KT/Epi and I agree. I ran the whole cycle at 500 with the epi, I wish I would have got another bottle and upped it to at least 700-800. Regardless I did gain some good strength and drop 10lb so I can't complain, but if I run epi again it will be at a higher dose.
Thanks man!

For sure!

dreamcrusher

Awards
IMG_5112.JPG
IMG_5113.JPG

Alright gent we have arrived to the end of the cycle.

Final weight was 221lbs. That's an increase of 6lbs in 9 weeks, not bad. I would say that about 95% of that is muscle. My waist size did not increase and although I was a little fluffy around the midsection, there was only a slight increase of fat gain.

Definitely was much fuller and got many compliments from people saying I was getting big, and also got many looks from people working out at the gym.

I saw increases in strength in all of my lifts, especially pulling movements.

I must say I was a little disappointed that the stack didn't lean me out and give me that dry look I was looking for but definitely can't complain about the muscle gain. Definitely felt way better on this cycle than I did when I ran Ostarine last year. Mood didn't get affected, not emotional and libido remained elevated after the initial three weeks. Totally opposite on Osta; felt emotional, started feeling lethargic and suppressed towards the end of the cycle.

I think the Epi would be awesome on a cut since you'll either grow, or maintain your muscle mass while in a deficit.