Tren or Winny?

Landmine

Awards
I need help in decideing how to finish my current cutting cycle. I have EQ, Test E, winny, test prop and a test prop/tren mix.

Do I end with tren or winny?

Option 1
EQ 400mgs weeks 1-10
Test E 500mgs weeks 1-10
Winny 50mgs ED weeks 9-12
Test Prop 100mgs EOD weeks 11-12
PCT

or

Option 2
EQ 400mgs weeks 1-10
Test E 500mgs weeks 1-10
Tren/Test Prop 100mgs each (200mgs total) EOD weeks 11-13
PCT

I'm getting ready to start week 5

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks of tren is pretty short, probably too short. and don't end with tren anyways it will make recovery alot slower. if you run tren run it in the middle of your cycle and run test past it.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I like option 1,

Wow you must have strong willpower to cut with EQ, I hear the appetite is off the hizzy with it.

I'm planning on combining tren ace and winny with test prop on my next cut.

Peace!

Landmine

Awards
I like option 1,

Wow you must have strong willpower to cut with EQ, I hear the appetite is off the hizzy with it.

I'm planning on combining tren ace and winny with test prop on my next cut.

Peace!
I'm f*cking starving! Lots and lots of veggies help!!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Run TREN! Start it earlier though, and make sure you're on the HCG. I'm just coming off a cycle with heavy tren use right till the end pretty much and I'm recovering quite well, but I used HCG at 500iu eod for the entire cycle.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Run TREN! Start it earlier though, and make sure you're on the HCG. I'm just coming off a cycle with heavy tren use right till the end pretty much and I'm recovering quite well, but I used HCG at 500iu eod for the entire cycle.
Damn that's a lot of HCG

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea dude thats ALOT of hcg.....500iu/wk is plenty

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I've seen data to suggest that 200iu EOD does not maintain intra-testicular testosterone in males receiving androgen therapy (intra-testicular testosterone was noted in the study as a marker of normal testicular function)

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
I've seen data to suggest that 200iu EOD does not maintain intra-testicular testosterone in males receiving androgen therapy (intra-testicular testosterone was noted in the study as a marker of normal testicular function)
I think I saw this study as well. IIRC, 125iu EOD with exogenous androgens resulted in ~20% below baseline ITT, 250iu EOD was ~5% below baseline, and 500iu EOD was ~10% above baseline.

Compare this to nearly 100% below baseline (i.e., ITT =~ 0) without any hCG at all, though...

-kwantam

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
oh nice...thanks kwantam and exnihilo....what about for a standard 10 weeker of test/deca/dbol like:
1-4 dbol 30mg ED
1-10 test 600mg/wk
1-10 deca 400mg/wk

is 500iu/wk ok? I assume 500iu EOD is the best for high doses of test/tren?
sorry to hijack this thread

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
I'm recovering like a champ from >1g/week of test and 700mg/week of tren, and I just did the 500iu eod protocol...

Honestly, I'd say ideally 250iu eod at a minimum if you want to come back after your cycle as fast as possible.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
On 1 gram of test I felt I needed to up the dosage to 250iu EOD. At 375 iu EOD my boys are back in order....

Landmine

Awards
I need help in decideing how to finish my current cutting cycle. I have EQ, Test E, winny, test prop and a test prop/tren mix.

Do I end with tren or winny?

Option 1
EQ 400mgs weeks 1-10
Test E 500mgs weeks 1-10
Winny 50mgs ED weeks 9-12
Test Prop 100mgs EOD weeks 11-12
PCT

or

Option 2
EQ 400mgs weeks 1-10
Test E 500mgs weeks 1-10
Tren/Test Prop 100mgs each (200mgs total) EOD weeks 11-13
PCT

I'm getting ready to start week 5

or option 3

Option 3
EQ 400mgs weeks 1-10
Test E 500mgs weeks 1-10
Tren Enth 300mgs weeks 8-13
Test Prop 100mgs EOD weeks 11-13
PCT

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
If you're only running 6 weeks of tren, run tren ace. Otherwise you'll be waiting too long for the long ester to kick in.

-kwantam

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yup tren ace for short durations, enanthate is the ester so minimum of 10 weeks!

Borstal Boy

Awards
Also, you probably won't see much with 400mg/wk of EQ. 600-800mg/wk is about right. Use an ECA/Y stack to ward off EQ hunger.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Also, you probably won't see much with 400mg/wk of EQ. 600-800mg/wk is about right. Use an ECA/Y stack to ward off EQ hunger.
:blink: If you cannot see results off of 400 mg of EQ a week, your receptors must be shot to ****. I saw benefits from EQ at dosages as low as 200, and strong results with 300 mg.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
Usually 400mg EQ is a low dose.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people won't even see that much in the way of results with 400mg of test a week. You are a hyper-responder Max...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
been told that b4..... that is why I am licking my chops after a 3+ yr layoff:twisted:

I grew more off a bottle of 1-TU than my buddy did off of sust and deca....?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
been told that b4..... that is why I am licking my chops after a 3+ yr layoff:twisted:

I grew more off a bottle of 1-TU than my buddy did off of sust and deca....?
you are a fortunate man, indeed!