Free Test high, sex hormone low...

Bobby2312

Awards
Hello my name is Bobby. I'm 20 years old.

I was diagnosed with low T as a result of overtraining with minimum recovery, which opted me to procure testosterone e. My cortisol was out of whack and the doctor refused to prescribe me anything to help with what was my situation.

Out of desperation, I started taking 500mgs/week of Test e (as advised by mates that have gone through few cycles).

I did the my blood tests during the end of my 3rd week

S Testo 38.5 nmol/L Reference: (12.0-31.9)
S SHBG 15 nmol/L Reference (17-56)
Free Test 1167 pmol/L (260-740)

Problem is I can't pick up my arimidex for the next few days.. Is this a high estro problem that I'm having?

I'm putting on good size and strength, but my libido is ****ed and sometimes my bloating can cause constipation.

Ty for you help..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude...you know youre running a cycle or blast dose of test and not a trt dose?

Theres a number of really fundamental problems with your situation. Id do a crapload of research on test, trt, and using test when barely out of your teens.

And wtf, if your low test diagnosis is correct then you have gone the wrong way about correcting it.

Bobby2312

Awards
I understand I screwed up tbh.

All my friends that got me on it seemed informative at the start, but obviously gave the wrong advice for my situation.

I've checked thyroid function which seems to be all in check and normal, so Im really confused.

Do you think the low SHBG is to do with high estro levels?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro, I dont really know where to begin. Id be inclined to stop everything before you fuk sh1t up even more.

You could go cold turkey and just let your body get itself back to homeostasis...or you could get some OTC stuff to help...or get some pharma stuff.

Either way youre gonna feel like crap for awhile.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your low test problems could have been easily corrected and now you ate going to make problems worse, your dr. Was a moron for prescribing test with no attempt to fix the problem and your friends screwed you. I do not know the best course of action as im not a dr. But if i was you id drop down to around 100/125 a week till i got my hands on some clomid and then discontinue test for 14-18 days and start clomid at 25 mg a day for 6 weeks and get bloodwork