Are all pro hormones illegal?

Esparta

Awards
This is a question I've been digging around for a while now and I just can't find a answer to. I just picked up a bottle of andro the giant. And was think about running it for a month to see how just that worked with out stacking it. Anyways I went to my local sup shop and they sell some other pro hormones not naming but otc. So is all pro hormes illegal are just some? Second I was wandering because I'm looking to get a new job and all these jobs I'm looking at drug test.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a question I've been digging around for a while now and I just can't find a answer to. I just picked up a bottle of andro the giant. And was think about running it for a month to see how just that worked with out stacking it. Anyways I went to my local sup shop and they sell some other pro hormones not naming but otc. So is all pro hormes illegal are just some? Second I was wandering because I'm looking to get a new job and all these jobs I'm looking at drug test.
100 % not illegal
Nothing to worry about

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
100 % not illegal
Nothing to worry about
no job is testing for steroids, they will never fork out that much money for a drug screen.

i've been on loads of gear and passed

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Certain things have been banned, others have not. You can still find most prohormones you just have to look harder.

Most drug tests for basic employment do not cover hormone levels, they are looking for amps/weed/coke/heroine.

Esparta

Awards
That's a great relief now it just to convince the fiancé to let me start taking it.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards

Esparta

Awards
Well she thinks it's a test booster more are less lol. She just scared for me she don't want to see me busted for something agin

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Well she thinks it's a test booster more are less lol. She just scared for me she don't want to see me busted for something agin
What she don't know.....won't hurt her

Don't believe me, ask my buddy Henry Winkler

[video=youtube;bD1BbMAn_aw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1BbMAn_aw[/video]

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That's a great relief now it just to convince the fiancé to let me start taking it.
You have a harder time doing this than most other things you'll encounter in life. Just a heads up lol. Tell her it'll make you really horny and you'll want sex all the time. That might help?

Esparta

Awards
So is all prohormes otc legal? and if tested and pops up can I argue it was this and it is legal? Nvr had a drug test before just curious been reading about this stuff but don't know much about how it works. Ik the test they use for it is highly expesive and takes sometime to go through. Ik i can get a false positive from some preworkouts but not much more then that?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
So is all prohormes otc legal? and if tested and pops up can I argue it was this and it is legal? Nvr had a drug test before just curious been reading about this stuff but don't know much about how it works. Ik the test they use for it is highly expesive and takes sometime to go through. Ik i can get a false positive from some preworkouts but not much more then that?
Youre worrying yourself for absolutely no reason. Unless you smoke weed, crack or do lines of coke youre gonna be fine

Esparta

Awards
You have a harder time doing this than most other things you'll encounter in life. Just a heads up lol. Tell her it'll make you really horny and you'll want sex all the time. That might help?
She might like that!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just don't tell her.......
and when your biceps grow and have a limp dyck and she asks whats wrong, just flex and say- nadda, I gotta go lift

lol

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
unless you do something that would pertain to you being tested by WADA, your good as they are saying.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Not even the military tests for anabolics. Unless you're going to be a pro athlete, they aren't going to test you for anything anabolic.

Esparta

Awards
unless you do something that would pertain to you being tested by WADA, your good as they are saying.
No I'm going to into mechanical technicians have a interview tm actually. Not a athlete haven't been one since high school and don't plan on going back.

I'm surprised the military don't. Well that much Ik some one who has been kicked out for juicing but that dude big ass ****. Looking like he should be pro bodybuilder

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
No I'm going to into mechanical technicians have a interview tm actually. Not a athlete haven't been one since high school and don't plan on going back.

I'm surprised the military don't. Well that much Ik some one who has been kicked out for juicing but that dude big ass ****. Looking like he should be pro bodybuilder
The military doesn't test for it unless you give them a reason to.