Pulling syringe but no fluid

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. (Noob pinner)

When pulling the syringe to draw my test E. no matter how slow or fast I pull the plunger, the test just trickles into the syringe in tiny drops.

I have to pull the syringe back all the way, let the test trickle in excess amounts, and the push back what I don't need.

I am holding the vile upside down to draw.

Is this normal?

There are a few tiny bubbles after all said and done, but I read that a few tiny bubbles isn't too much cause for concern

Using a 22g drawing needle, and a 25g inject needle.

Cheers

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Push 1cc of air into the vial before drawing

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
^^ This. and be patient.

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I've done that. Still just trickles into the syringe. I ended up getting test to the .5cc mark. But had to let the test trickle into the syringe until I had enough and then push the excess air out

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Use an 18 bevel edge, and use the same insertion point in the rubber stopper each time.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was using 25s to draw and inject and I never had a problem. BUT I heated the test up in hot water while I brushed my teeth. Made it a lot easier to draw and way less painful

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
I was using 25s to draw and inject and I never had a problem. BUT I heated the test up in hot water while I brushed my teeth. Made it a lot easier to draw and way less painful
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Went through like 4 or 5 needles lol

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Went through like 4 or 5 needles lol
How hot are you heating your test up? Mine was pretty damn hot and it came out smooth af. Still took a little time but it was a pretty consistent flow

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
How hot are you heating your test up? Mine was pretty damn hot and it came out smooth af. Still took a little time but it was a pretty consistent flow
I didn't heat it up at all. I'll try this next time

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I didn't heat it up at all. I'll try this next time
Is this your TRT prescribed test giving you such a problem? If you cant draw smoothly and easily with a 20g then YOU are doing something wrong

drejb

drejb

Awards
  • Established
Is this your TRT prescribed test giving you such a problem? If you cant draw smoothly and easily with a 20g then YOU are doing something wrong
It's prescribed. And clearly I'm doing something wrong which is why I'm asking this question lol.. smh

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
are you using a 20g? if you go from a 22g to a 20g there will be a big difference

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
put the 20g on the syringe, draw about 1cc of air, inject the 1cc of air into the vial then draw the oil. if this isnt easy as butter then i dont know what to tell you