First time ph cycle - any advice?

TheOne1982

Awards
For the past few years, I have read, researched and asked questions in starting ph cycles - what to use, where to start, etc. the following are my stats:

Male
34 y.o.
6'0
226 lbs
16 years weight training exp

I have always used protein, creatine, fish oil, bcaa, along with a test booster twice. I've decided to step it up to a ph cycle. I want more strength, hardness, size and cuts. I've purchased 1 bottle of each - Sparta Cerberus, Sparta Shield (Cycle Support), and Sparta Trojan PCT. Should I purchase an e-blocker? When would I begin using a SERM? Any advice?

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Get some Aro run it weeks 2-4 EOD at 7.5 mg
For a serm, either clo or nolva whatever is easier to get. Dosing depends. I am also assuming you are doing a 4 week cycle. I'm not to keen on OTC stuff but take your milk thistle if it's not in your cycle assist or pct.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Also if you start feeling any sensitivity there is no reason you cant bump your AI up to ED. It's kind of something you just really need to pay attention to what your body is telling you and react accordingly. Stay hydrated and ask more question if they arise we all learned at one time too feel free to pm me.

Bestia956

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For the past few years, I have read, researched and asked questions in starting ph cycles - what to use, where to start, etc. the following are my stats:

Male
34 y.o.
6'0
226 lbs

I have always used protein, creatine, fish oil, bcaa, along with a test booster twice. I've decided to step it up to a ph cycle. I want more strength, hardness, size and cuts. I've purchased 1 bottle of each - Sparta Cerberus, Sparta Shield (Cycle Support), and Sparta Trojan PCT. Should I purchase an e-blocker? When would I begin using a SERM? Any advice?
Bro 1 bottle of cerberus wont do ANYTHING
waste of money try to get at least 3 more bottles
Cerberus contains following
150 mg EPI
85 MG 1 ANDRO
85 MG 4 ANDRO
You need at least 1000 mgs of epi and at least 440 of 1 andro and 4 andro to see any results
Im doings my 4th week of epi and 1 ad
Epi at 1000 mgs and 1 ad at 440 no feeling nothing yet just imagine just 150 of epi
You can buy OTC estrogen blocker like Eliminate from Olympus and run it during your cycle if u concern about estrogen thats what i did on my first cyce of 1 ad and 4 ad at 330 mgs no side effects

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Male
34 y.o.
6'0
226 lbs

Claims spent years researching and reading. Spent a bunch of money on garbage.

L M A O