TheOne1982

Awards
Here are my stats:

Male
34 y.o.
6'0
226 lbs
16 years weight training exp

I have always used protein, creatine, fish oil, bcaa, along with a test booster twice. I've decided to step it up to a ph cycle. I want more strength, hardness, size and cuts. To try it out, I've purchased 1 bottle of each - Sparta Cerberus, Shield, and Trojan PCT - 30 days. Should I purchase an e-blocker? SERM? Any advice?

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
I would say hold off, and try to run a number of natural anabolics. Since you have been working out for 16-years, you understand things don't come over night, but I think running 2-months of Anabeta elite, or Anafuse would be a good starting point. Play around with different products for the next 6-months and see if that gets you where you want to be. Off course, I'm sure you know this, but diet is the key no matter what you take.

If you are set on running a round of PH's, then I say go 2-months, bc it takes 3-weeks to kick in hard. Get some on-cycle, and by all means, pick up a SERM. Cerberus has 1,4&epi in it, 4 has been known to cause rebound gyno... but clomid should help in this area, there would not be a need for an additional AI.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
Oh yea, you will get more replies if you post this in the anabolic section...

mod edit: actually, according to the rules, thats where he has to post it.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
You always need a SERM. No matter what cycle it is. If it's hormonal, you need a SERM. Always have an Ai on hand, like arimidex, aromasin, or letro
Get a good on cycle support like Arimicare Pro
Also, tudca is a good idea as well.
And always remember, PHs are NOT a stepping stone to AAS! In many case the PHs are more dangerous to your body than pinning is.

TheOne1982

Awards
For a SERM, I see REBIRTH from Black Lion Research. Estrogen blocker I do have Eradicate from Blackstone Labz

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
For a SERM, I see REBIRTH from Black Lion Research. Estrogen blocker I do have Eradicate from Blackstone Labz
You need a pharma or RC SERM like tamox, clomid, torem
You need an AI on hand like exemestane.
OTC products are nice additions, but you should always have legit serms and AIs on hand.

Imo you haven't done enough research to start your cycle, not trying to be a douche, just being honest.
Try some natural anabolics like epicaetchin or XGels first and keep doing research.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Here are my stats:

Male
34 y.o.
6'0
226 lbs
16 years weight training exp

I have always used protein, creatine, fish oil, bcaa, along with a test booster twice. I've decided to step it up to a ph cycle. I want more strength, hardness, size and cuts. To try it out, I've purchased 1 bottle of each - Sparta Cerberus, Shield, and Trojan PCT - 30 days. Should I purchase an e-blocker? SERM? Any advice?
I think your good to go. You're old enough and you have the experience in the weight room (or so it seems) to be ok. I do have some points of advice and also strong recommendations. These come from multiple cycles of experience with similar products and also (what id consider) a sh** load of good research. So anyways...

Cerberus is going to work. It will make you feel strong, alpha, you'll gain size and burn fat. It uses Androsterone, Epiadrosterone, and 19-nor androsta. The first two are very similar and work to build lean muscle, burn fat, and add strength. The latter works to build size and strength as well. So that's great!

Here's some advice. Run this cycle for 2 or even 3 bottles!!! Yes, you read that right. These are ANDRO'S. They take a verrryyy long time to start having these effects (compared to AAS and other PH's) If you only run 1 bottle (for 30 days) your going to start feeling these effects by like week 2.5 or 3, and then... the cycle is over lol. I swear, swear, swear you're going to want another bottle once you realize when the marked effects really start kicking in. So, that's my advice. And also, these products can be ran safely 6-8 weeks, so why completely screw up your HPTA for only like a week or 2 worth of amazingly anabolic workouts since it take 2 or 3 weeks for them to even start working?

Ok and here's my strong recommendation (if I were your doctor it would be my order lol) you NEED, NEED, NEED a SERM. Clomid, or Nolva. In that order. This product WILL shut you down. Perhaps more mildly than 1-andro and 4-andro, but make no mistake. Your natural testosterone production will drop very significantly. So when you come off the andro's, your going to be in a very bad physiological state to workout, to retain muscle, to keep off the fat, to feel like a man, etc. A "PCT" product (Like Trojan PCT) will claim to help shoot you back in to superman mode, but it's like putting premium gas in a Civic and claiming it's going to boost it into race mode. Will it help? Sure. But not enough. A SERM will. It's a medically designed drug and it works. It's a surefire way at restoring your HPTA axis and making sure you keep gains and get your test levels back to normal.

So takeaway: Run this product (or any andro) at minimum 6 weeks. Use a SERM.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Other advice, think about joint support sup while on this cycle (and ideally 1 month leading into the cycle). Rapid strength and muscle gains is very taxing on the joints and ligaments and NOTHING would be worse than having to reduce work output and intensity in the gym while on a cycle due to joint pains. Just something to keep in mknd

TheOne1982

Awards
I just received my Cerberus this weekend and I'm ready to try it out. In regards to shut down, how would I get access to clomid or nolva without a doctor prescription? Any advice?

TheOne1982

Awards
For joint support, I should take it about 1 month prior to running my cycle?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
You either find a gym buddy or friend that has access to it, or you buy it off a Research Chemical site. Aka a site that makes the same chemicals, but they're "not for human consumption", which is the legal loophole and the reason as to how their able to legally produce the chemicals.

Typical protocol is to never start a PH or AAS cycle unless you have your SERM product on hand. That way there's no chance of getting screwed over and not having the SERM when the cycle is over. No SERM = say goodbye to most of the gains you made

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
If you're only doing 30 days, I wouldn't be concerned about an accessory sup like joint support. 30 days won't do much in all honesty

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
csline ...I've never ran anything non-natural but I dig your message....I'm sick of these companies putting out their PH's and saying their otc pct of herbs is gonna work...

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I mean, even without an OTC PTC your HPTA will bounce back to normal....but in the time that takes, which is probably 2-4 months, you will send estrogen through the roof, your gains will be destroyed, your body fat will spike up, and your motivation level will probably be shot (due to low test). It's like getting a great chest workout in, but instead of a post workout protein shake and meal, you just slowly nibble on cheese and crackers over the course of 3 hours. Will muscle be built from the workout? Yea. But very very little in comparison to the protein shake and meal.... A SERM is that post workout shake and meal to help those gains come in fast and stay.

TheOne1982

Awards
Should I start my joint sup? Should I pick up a second bottle for better results?

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Wait, huge clarification lol... is this Cerberus v1 or v2? Cause they changed the formula

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
But actually in either case yea I'd suggest at least 6 weeks. Joint support would be good if you're doing heavy bench, squat, military press, or similar exercises that put lots of weight above your joints.

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
For instance I'm 6'1", 220 pounds, I currently bench 315 for 5 reps, I squat 405 for 7 or 8....if I did a cycle right now my bench may blow up to like 375 for 5 or 6 reps....that much weight in that little of time is a lot of stress on the joints

csline

csline

Awards
  • Established
Which one is better v1 right?
There actually very different compounds. V1 is androsterone, epiandro and 19-nor-andro. All of those compounds offer lean gains with almost negligible estrogen conversion. V2 has 1-andro, 4-andro and epiandro. It's similar to V1, except 1-andro converts to 1-testosterone and is very, very anabolic, still offering lean gains and ZERO estrogen conversion. However the big difference is the inclusion of 4-andro, which converts to testosterone itself, which of course can aromatize into estrogen and cause a bit of water retention of bloating or what have you. However, 4-andro will bring on the size!!! Which is awesome. It's well balanced with the epiandro and 1-andro which both don't add much size, they just promote lean, hard, dry muscle.

In my opinion, V2 takes the cake.

King4Dday

King4Dday

Awards
There actually very different compounds. V1 is androsterone, epiandro and 19-nor-andro. All of those compounds offer lean gains with almost negligible estrogen conversion. V2 has 1-andro, 4-andro and epiandro. It's similar to V1, except 1-andro converts to 1-testosterone and is very, very anabolic, still offering lean gains and ZERO estrogen conversion. However the big difference is the inclusion of 4-andro, which converts to testosterone itself, which of course can aromatize into estrogen and cause a bit of water retention of bloating or what have you. However, 4-andro will bring on the size!!! Which is awesome. It's well balanced with the epiandro and 1-andro which both don't add much size, they just promote lean, hard, dry muscle.

In my opinion, V2 takes the cake.
Thank you for the info. I just received 2 bottles of Cerberus v2 yesterday and started my cycle today.