New to PH

Jgrey3

Awards
I'm 19 been lifting steady for 2 years, and I'm wanting to try a prohormone. What would be a good PH or PH stack for a beginner? Appreciate any advice that could be given to me!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
None. Wait until you're older. Too much natural potential. Look into some natural products that can help give you an extra push and make sure diet is in check.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
At 19, I wouldn't think you'd really need any help. Put those raging hormones and sky high Testosterone levels to work, eat a bunch and get big and strong!

Sup3r 1, Sup3r Epi and Sup3r DHEA is pretty popular, and there just happens to be several logs going on. Don't forget a serm, so you don't f*ck up that healthy and strong system you already have

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best answer don't use them!! Please don't be dumb and use them your future isn't worth the Gains. However if you do decide to use(please dont) research clomid and buy some and also take it when you finish your prohoromone

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is great natural stuff now! Evomuse bmp(might be out of stock), Olympus labs org1n, preformax MassMaxXT, phosphatic acid, etc etc look around this board there is great natural stuff around

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
swole_on

swole_on

Awards
- How long have you been lifting?
- How is your diet?
- What supplements do you use?
- What is your height and weight?
- Have you hit a plateau?
- Do you lift heavy and consistently?

Some of the answers may help you to answer your question. I never touched any hormonal substances until I was already strong, lifting heavy consistently and had my diet down. If you drink or smoke, don't even bother with a PH or gear. If you just want to look good in a tank, do your research and don't mess with the harsh PHs. If you are looking to compete, then you will need stronger PHs down the road. If you aren't dedicated, I can almost tell you for sure, you will keep NO gains from a PH cycle.

If you aren't ready to that dedicated, stay away from PHs as they can seriously damage your health and do have real life side effects!

You should NOT touch any PHs till the age of 25 years of age. IMO, 25 is a ideal age to wait.

DO TONS TONS OF RESEARCH FIRST!!!!

Just wait and good luck!

VeinNutrition

VeinNutrition

Board Sponsor
Awards
- How long have you been lifting?
- How is your diet?
- What supplements do you use?
- What is your height and weight?
- Have you hit a plateau?
- Do you lift heavy and consistently?

Some of the answers may help you to answer your question. I never touched any hormonal substances until I was already strong, lifting heavy consistently and had my diet down. If you drink or smoke, don't even bother with a PH or gear. If you just want to look good in a tank, do your research and don't mess with the harsh PHs. If you are looking to compete, then you will need stronger PHs down the road. If you aren't dedicated, I can almost tell you for sure, you will keep NO gains from a PH cycle.

If you aren't ready to that dedicated, stay away from PHs as they can seriously damage your health and do have real life side effects!

You should NOT touch any PHs till the age of 25 years of age. IMO, 25 is a ideal age to wait.

DO TONS TONS OF RESEARCH FIRST!!!!

Just wait and good luck!
The above user's suggestions are on-point. Answer the above questions first and then everyone can better gauge where you're at and what you should be taking. But if you're dead-set on taking pro-hormones, let everyone know too "I'm going to take something, nothing is going to stop me", in which case we'll try our best to guide you on what to take. But generally at 19, most people are going to recommend you wait.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
You've been lifting two years but what are your stats and goals? Likely nothing spectacular enough to justify cycling this young. I'm not being a dick, I started younger than that, but it isn't really worth it unless you are far advanced for a 19 year old and planning on competing for years to come. In that case, get started on actual gear.

But, I'm sure it's not the case, so hold off a couple years and reassess your priorities ?

kelso312

kelso312

Awards
  • Established
1. Buy Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe.
2. Follow his protocol of drinking 1 gallon of whole milk per day.
3. Get crazy strong while learning perfect technique for compound lifts
4. Reach your genetic natty potential before thinking about using PEDs.
5. Read about reasons why guys who used them stopped using them - there are youtube videos on this that explain it pretty well.
6. Decide if taking PEDs is something you really still want to do.

Jgrey3

Awards
I think I will hold off for a few years, cause I am still making size and strength gains, but not as fast as I want to. I'm not deadset on taking anything other than what I'm taking now, I really appreciate all the advice!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I will hold off for a few years, cause I am still making size and strength gains, but not as fast as I want to. I'm not deadset on taking anything other than what I'm taking now, I really appreciate all the advice!
I think you have made a good choice. If you want to add something else afi140 has suggested natural anabolics which don't effect your hormones and are great supps to add on to make some gains all natural. Anafuse, ARA products, epicatechin products, anabeta elite, PA etc are examples of natty products.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Don't get a PH. You're too young. Grab some XGels and go to work

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
Smart move. We are here to help people, not put them in harms way.

Jgrey3

Awards
I'm looking into Anafuse, do I need to stack anything with it or can it be taken by itself?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking into Anafuse, do I need to stack anything with it or can it be taken by itself?
It can be taken by itself. Should add a nice from what you're already using. A lot of good feedback on it.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Food, food, and more food ! Best way to grow at your age bud. Like the other poster said at ur age ur hormone are at peak so take advantage. Pro hormones at ur age could really throw them off balance. A good beginner pro hormone to start with though is epistane. Wait til ur 21 though.

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
Jgrey3
If you're working on a bigger, more imposing body, you need to fuel your efforts with quality nutrition at the right times. Find a great meal plan that has a great macronutrient profile coupled with precise nutrient timing that will ensure your body is getting everything it needs to build some serious muscle and mass.

However, the main goal should be to get nearly one gram of protein per pound of bodyweight. It's also important that you fuel with enough carbohydrates. You'll be doing some serious high-volume workouts, and you'll be doing them frequently—so don't fear the carb!

Jgrey3

Awards
I weigh around 183-185 and on an average day I eat about 2900-3200 calories, around 190-240 grams of protein, and about 360-420g of carbs

Jgrey3

Awards
Body fat is around 8-9% and I'm wanting to go on a lean bulk for 6-8 weeks then cut back down for summer. I need to stay lean and in good shape because I'm planning on going in the military in the future so I need my cardio to be good all the time.

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
You don't need supplements to keep cardio in shape. ?

Jgrey3

Awards
I know but I want to get bigger and still keep my cardio in check

Jgrey3

Awards
No I don't think so I was just looking for something extra to help me out and keep the gains coming

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
Most will say wait till you do.
For example, say if you bought a supplement and took it and started to see results, how do you know it's the supplements and not natural weight gain due to not plateau being reached?
Pretty much you would be throwing your money away.
I hope I worded that right for you to get what I was saying..

Jgrey3

Awards
Yeah I understand I appreciate your help I'm gonna wait till I hit a sticking point and then I'll start looking for some help

swole_on

swole_on

Awards
Good plan. We are not trying to be a "dick" we are just trying to help.

For me I have been out of the gym for couple of years now and there is a few supplements I want to take, but I have to start over again before I hit my max again. But, I don't want to trow my money away... so, I know how you feel right now.