UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I dont know what the hell it is, but I am guessing its junk

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
real test suspension is good. that **** looks fake.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Post the ingredients man. My guess is that it's either 4-AD in a liposomal delivery system, or some kind of natty test booster like tribulus in a liposomal delivery system...either way they both suck ass...

dmxinc

Awards
It's Crap..

Test Suspension is the most powerful water based oral pro-testosterone preparation commercially available without a prescription. Many users report of dramatic muscle growth, hardness, increased strength, improved mood and enhanced energy levels. Test Suspension contains the active ingredient of Supratestin Depot™, which is a refined proprietary composite of pro-testosterone agents that may greatly promote heightened testosterone blood levels after oral administration. Use of omifen at the cycles completion is recommended to restore the hypothalmic/testicular axis to normal levels.

http://www.legalsteroids.com/1-testosterone.html

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
That's why I love this site so much...... I've got questions, you've got answers.
Guess I'll stay away from that stuff..... Anyone know of a good liquid oral?....
I have a bottle of M1T, but I'm not ready to use it till the fall. 5mg tabs from UL.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Man, what a crock. I can't even tell what this product has in it. I tried to save and enlarge the image but it's still too blurry to see what the ingredients say. I'm so sick of these scam-ass companies. For 109.00 a bottle this stuff better turn you into the fvcking hulk. :rolleyes:

Have you guys seen what the new scam supp that all these companies are coming out with now? CLA...pff...like it's totally brand new or something. I've seen ads in mags saying that CLA can drop 25 lb.s of fat in only 2 weeks...

dmxinc

Awards
Man, what a crock. I can't even tell what this product has in it. I tried to save and enlarge the image but it's still too blurry to see what the ingredients say. I'm so sick of these scam-ass companies. For 109.00 a bottle this stuff better turn you into the fvcking hulk. :rolleyes:
LOL...I tried to do the samething in Photoshop, still couldn't read it....