so I'm getting ready to start my cycle in next few days and my goal is
drop as much fat
gain as much lean muscle
will be running
TD TREN/TEST 75/75 mg 1ml/1ml/2ml till the rest of 8 weeks
Epistane 24/24/36/36/36
Methyl DHT Oxime aka The one 100 mg 6 weeks
now I want to lose as much fat as possible
so I want to do cardio 5 times a week which is same 5 days I'll be working out want to do 20 mins HIIT cardio what you guys think?
also what kind of diet yall tried for a great recomp cycle that was the best in ur experience?
my main concern about cardio is putting extra pressure on heart from the aas I'm running

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Diet will really vary from person to person and can be calculated by using a macro calculator and hitting those numbers at the end of the day is what matters most. For cardio I think that is fine. I always like to vary my cardio each time I do it so I don't get use to the same type of cardio everyday.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Diet will really vary from person to person and can be calculated by using a macro calculator and hitting those numbers at the end of the day is what matters most. For cardio I think that is fine. I always like to vary my cardio each time I do it so I don't get use to the same type of cardio everyday.
what I'm more concerned about the diet is macro calculators don't factor AAS use, and cardio cos ur heart is already stressed from aas so I was trying to play it safe just wondering best form of cardio

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
I just got off a recomp with MSten, my diet was your basic"bro diet"
Chicken breast, lean beef, spinach, broccoli, peanut butter, canned tuna
I consumed right around 3000 cals a day, mostly protein and fats like nuts and olive oil.

For a recomp I would keep it lean but up your cals above maintenance. At least that's how I've had success.

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got off a recomp with MSten, my diet was your basic"bro diet"
Chicken breast, lean beef, spinach, broccoli, peanut butter, canned tuna
I consumed right around 3000 cals a day, mostly protein and fats like nuts and olive oil.

For a recomp I would keep it lean but up your cals above maintenance. At least that's how I've had success.
cool yeah that's same diet, I just keep track of what I'm consuming as far as protien and keep carbs medium healthy fats as much as possible no junk food at all. unless I can't help it and have to have it...
did u do cardio ?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
cool yeah that's same diet, I just keep track of what I'm consuming as far as protien and keep carbs medium healthy fats as much as possible no junk food at all. unless I can't help it and have to have it...
did u do cardio ?
I would add in cardio at least 3x weekly. Start at 15min each time and every week add 1-2 minutes. Sometimes pumps can be too retarded and hinder cardio...Play it by ear

hamdysayed

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would add in cardio at least 3x weekly. Start at 15min each time and every week add 1-2 minutes. Sometimes pumps can be too retarded and hinder cardio...Play it by ear
Thanks for the advice bro , will keep this in mind since this is my first cycle doing cardio