Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Page 1 of 50 123 ... Last
  1. Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

He guys just thought I'd start this thread to help those who need it. I have about 10+ years of experience with this stuff and even more years worth of studying it. Everything i say will be from personal experience unless otherwise noted.

Ask away!

2. Great thread to start. Now instead of new people coming on and asking they may be able to just check here for an FAQ.
    Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
    www.strongsupplementshop.com
    Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
    •   

3. I'll start it off
    What are the benefits and the sides of running epi andro at 1000mg a day when many people get decent gains at 330-350mg a day.

4. Quote Originally Posted by BloodManor View Post
    I'll start it off
    What are the benefits and the sides of running epi andro at 1000mg a day when many people get decent gains at 330-350mg a day.
    More isnt always better, thats with all things AAS related. It will depend on if you're new to PHs or a seasoned vet. Of course someone who has dabbled before in this will not expereince the same gains as someone new. At some point there will be diminishing returns and side effects that are just unwanted. I always tell folks to run the lowest effective dose. That may mean 350mg ed for some and 600mg ed for others and maybe 1000mg ed for Steve's brother's best friends cousin. This game is VERY individual

5. Why do more people seem to approve a 22 y/o to use PH's but then say you should be 25 before starting a cycle of test? PH seem to have way more sides, are liver toxic, and don't produce nearly the same amount of sustainable gains. They also both are suppressive.. Am I missing something?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by ScoopCollins View Post
    Why do more people seem to approve a 22 y/o to use PH's but then say you should be 25 before starting a cycle of test? PH seem to have way more sides, are liver toxic, and don't produce nearly the same amount of sustainable gains. They also both are suppressive.. Am I missing something?
    Its been ingrained in peoples minds over the years that PHs are a stepping stone into the hormonal game. This is a very BAD misconception and I wish would disappear.

Mainly because PHs were sold OTC.....OTC = Legal = Safe....duh!...

7. I predict this will be a very popular thread.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

8. Why does it hurt when i pee? Also does it make me less of a man because I prefer to pee sitting down

9. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    Why does it hurt when i pee? Also does it make me less of a man because I prefer to pee sitting down
    Gonorrhea. Yes

AAS/PH/PCT related please! lol
  10. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

11. Subbing for info and lolz
    kept you waiting huh?

12. Looking into
    Dabbing with Msten and dmz current stats is 30 years old 5'7' 179lbs fours year of going at it hard the gym. Macros 40,40, 20 if I keep a clean diet at matience calories can I stil expect to see body Changes with low dosages, not wanting to gain body fat with this cycle

13. Do Prami or caber control both prolactin and progesterone? I'm confused on this... I recently read something about gyno symptoms from 19nors being a topic of debate: some think it's prolactin related while some think it's progesterone related.

How do you control both to have your bases covered?

14. Thoughta on DHEA? Pct needed? will it be worth running for a guy that never dont any steroidS?

15. Quote Originally Posted by Zariph View Post
    Thoughta on DHEA? Pct needed? will it be worth running for a guy that never dont any steroidS?
    Never used it before so I can't answer from experience, but an OTC PCT should be enough. Once you get into the hormone game it's always smart to go the safe route and at least have something like nolva or clomid on hand

16. My question...
    I've always ever ran arimidex, but recently have acquired exemestane, I was wondering what the major differences are, in your opinion, and which you'd prefer.
    I guess we could talk about letro as well if you'd like

Thanks brother

17. Quote Originally Posted by LAH813 View Post
    My question...
    I've always ever ran arimidex, but recently have acquired exemestane, I was wondering what the major differences are, in your opinion, and which you'd prefer.
    I guess we could talk about letro as well if you'd like

Thanks brother
    Exemestane is easier to doze imo.
    Exemestane > Adex > letro

Letro is super touchy with dosing
    Olympus Labs Demigod
    PM me with any Olympus Labs questions
    Use Code WOODY30 for 30% off your order at www.Olympus-Labs.com

18. Subbed. Great thread!
    Black Lion Research Representative

19. I have legit super dmz 2, triumphalis, 1-andro and rad 140... i also have mpb which one of these is going to have less impact on hair and best gains... will be using anti dht supp and minoxidil

20. Quote Originally Posted by Sparta12 View Post
    I have legit super dmz 2, triumphalis, 1-andro and rad 140... i also have mpb which one of these is going to have less impact on hair and best gains... will be using anti dht supp and minoxidil
    Can't really help here unfortunately, I don't have mpb problems. I see super DMZ having the strongest effect on it though considering its the strongest of the supps you listed

21. Quote Originally Posted by Woody View Post
    Exemestane is easier to doze imo.
    Exemestane > Adex > letro

Letro is super touchy with dosing
    Appreciate the response. Can't wait to try what I have to see how my body responds differently

22. 6:00am
    20mg Epi
    20mg trenavar

noon
    20mg epi
    20mg tren

before bed:
    fish oil
    multi
    glucosamine
    milk thistle
    raloxifene
    niacin
    TUDCA
    fiber

PCT
    LiquiNol
    Clomadex

Everything is on hand, thats why doubling up a few things Running for 3 weeks
    I also have Axiron gel.. not sure if it would be useful or not?

23. Do you need to cycle with different prohormones to continue to get good results, or can you just recycle the same one?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Mykoe View Post
    6:00am
    20mg Epi
    20mg trenavar

noon
    20mg epi
    20mg tren

before bed:
    fish oil
    multi
    glucosamine
    milk thistle
    raloxifene
    niacin
    TUDCA
    fiber

PCT
    LiquiNol
    Clomadex

Everything is on hand, thats why doubling up a few things Running for 3 weeks
    I also have Axiron gel.. not sure if it would be useful or not?
    Cycle looks good. Not sure what axiron gel is

25. Quote Originally Posted by profisher777 View Post
    Do you need to cycle with different prohormones to continue to get good results, or can you just recycle the same one?
    I would suggest yes, switch them up. Or if you plan to run the same one again then stack it with another one
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Ask the brofessor your ph/aas/pct questions
    By brofessorx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 565
    Last Post: 05-06-2018, 04:42 PM
  2. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 02:55 PM
  3. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Supplements