Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related

Page 2 of 50 First 1234 ... Last

  1. In your opinion, between nandrolone and trestolone, which steroid has more mild sides?

  2. Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related


    Is there any issue with adding EQ to a first AAS cycle?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Is there any issue with adding EQ to a first AAS cycle?
    Only the fact that you may have some sort of side effect that you can't narrow down because your running 2+ compounds. Anxiety can an be a bitch with EQ, personally I LOVE eq but after about 14 weeks my anxiety really sets in and I have to decide to carry on or drop it. Only problem is the side effect will linger for weeks/months after you drop it

  4. Thanks bro... another thing I'm considering is adding NPP to finish off a 15wk cycle... I'd add it in prob around wk 8 so I'd kinda know what's going on with the test... then continue it for a couple weeks while the test clears. Is this irresponsible in your opinion? I'll have Prami to control p... in addition to exem

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    Thanks bro... another thing I'm considering is adding NPP to finish off a 15wk cycle... I'd add it in prob around wk 8 so I'd kinda know what's going on with the test... then continue it for a couple weeks while the test clears. Is this irresponsible in your opinion? I'll have Prami to control p... in addition to exem
    How concerned are you with HPTA recovery? Once you dabble with the 19-nors (tren, npp, deca, etc) you need to consider adding in HCG. Some people can recover fine without it, but why risk it if it's actually a big concern for YOU? Personally not a concern for me so after using HCG my first cycle yearrrrs ago I never used HCG again
    •   
       


  6. Best PH for those of us that are scared to death if the hair loss side effect.

  7. Does 250mg of test e need ai or hcg?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CorpKiller View Post
    Best PH for those of us that are scared to death if the hair loss side effect.
    None. Sorry it's a sad truth. Some are just worse than others

    Quote Originally Posted by Ragebro View Post
    Does 250mg of test e need ai or hcg?
    AI use will be very individual. I would at least have one on hand. HCG won't be needed unless youre planning to run the test250 for about 20+ weeks

  9. If was running test e 250mg for only 10weeks how much shrinking nuts will be ?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Ragebro View Post
    If was running test e 250mg for only 10weeks how much shrinking nuts will be ?
    They should shrink approximately to the size of an almond....How the hell am I supposed to know this answer?...

  11. 2nd pinning cycle

    1. Npp/ test prop
    2. Mast e/ test e
    3. EQ/ test e


    Can't really decide between them which one to run next.

  12. Lol....how bout yours?

  13. Is it true that Epi PH will not cause any Elevated Estrogen issues ?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nosnmiveins View Post
    How concerned are you with HPTA recovery? Once you dabble with the 19-nors (tren, npp, deca, etc) you need to consider adding in HCG. Some people can recover fine without it, but why risk it if it's actually a big concern for YOU? Personally not a concern for me so after using HCG my first cycle yearrrrs ago I never used HCG again
    Oh yeah I'll also have HCG... that's in the plan

  15. Quote Originally Posted by cheloz28 View Post
    Is it true that Epi PH will not cause any Elevated Estrogen issues ?
    Epistane? Estrogen should be fine while running it, possibly even lowers it. Rebound after you stop is likely though, that's why you should use nolva for pct.

    Body is alllll about equilibrium, so if estrogen is low and controlled by the epistane while on, it will a shoot up once you stop

  16. Quote Originally Posted by DUbz86 View Post
    2nd pinning cycle

    1. Npp/ test prop
    2. Mast e/ test e
    3. EQ/ test e


    Can't really decide between them which one to run next.
    lol great minds think alike... I was originally planning to recomp with

    1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-15 T3 50mcg
    1-8 Dermatrest 50mg
    8-15 Anavar 50mg

    Now I'm thinking of bulking 15 wks instead and running either

    1. Test E/EQ with a tbol kicker
    2. Test E with NPP 300mg at wk 7-15.. I might also add Mast E too... idk

    I might add low doses t3 (37.5-50mcg) to either cycle just to make sure I'm getting lean gains...

  17. Quote Originally Posted by mmorso View Post
    lol great minds think alike... I was originally planning to recomp with

    1-12 Test E 500mg
    1-15 T3 50mcg
    1-8 Dermatrest 50mg
    8-15 Anavar 50mg

    Now I'm thinking of bulking 15 wks instead and running either

    1. Test E/EQ with a tbol kicker
    2. Test E with NPP 300mg at wk 7-15.. I might also add Mast E too... idk

    I might add low doses t3 (37.5-50mcg) to either cycle just to make sure I'm getting lean gains...
    Kinda of unsure about 19 nor compounds and how my sides will be. So it's probably gonna be
    1-15 test e 500mg weekly
    1-15 mast e 500 mg weekly
    1-4 abomb kick starter
    11-17 var finisher

  18. How fast will a person recover after a steroid cycle?
  19. Ask Me Anything AAS/PH/PCT Related


    Quote Originally Posted by Ragebro View Post
    How fast will a person recover after a steroid cycle?
    The same time it takes to get from A to B

  20. If I inject dht into my trapz and use an anti-dht compoud, will I still get the gainzzzz?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    If I inject dht into my trapz and use an anti-dht compoud, will I still get the gainzzzz?
    Sorry to interject. Clear your mailbox packrat...

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Brandinooooo View Post
    If I inject dht into my trapz and use an anti-dht compoud, will I still get the gainzzzz?
    No. The only way to get the gainzzzz is to inject the DHT directly into your scrotum. Try it and report back.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by solidsnake View Post
    The same time it takes to get from A to B
    This. Noone can tell you how short or long it will take to recover. Everyone is different

  24. If you have testicular atrophy post cycle and are using HCG for a restart, Do have to inject each testicle directly ? Or can you just use gooch as an injection site and hope that it will get effect both of them?

  25. Quote Originally Posted by kelso312 View Post
    If you have testicular atrophy post cycle and are using HCG for a restart, Do have to inject each testicle directly ? Or can you just use gooch as an injection site and hope that it will get effect both of them?
    Really dude?

    This thread is meant to be serious. Stop with all the dumbass posting trying to be funny
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Ask the brofessor your ph/aas/pct questions
    By brofessorx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 512
    Last Post: 01-27-2018, 12:05 PM
  2. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Olympus Labs
    Replies: 110
    Last Post: 01-21-2018, 02:55 PM
  3. The official ask me anything thread
    By Synapsin in forum Supplements
    Replies: 127
    Last Post: 01-01-2018, 02:34 PM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-22-2005, 12:46 AM
Log in
Log in