Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would it be better to run a cycle of:
Sust 500/mg &
EQ 600/mg
....or....
just run Sust solo at say 600-750mg?

I only have 10-12 weeks max for this cycle. Is EQ worth it for that amount of time?

Quick background:
Trying to bulk/gain more weight/size. Can't do Deca/NPP at the moment cause of gyno issues.

Thanks.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
I would say just Sust. Use an oral kickstart.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I woudl run the sust and eq, 12 weeks should be fine for the EQ. Ive seen it in plenty of 8-10 week cycles. Takes a while to buildup but stays in your system for a while as well. If money is an issue then jsut got with the sust

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I woudl run the sust and eq, 12 weeks should be fine for the EQ. Ive seen it in plenty of 8-10 week cycles. Takes a while to buildup but stays in your system for a while as well. If money is an issue then jsut got with the sust
ok yea some people were sayin to run EQ minimum 15-16 weeks. I may only have 10 weeks for this cycle. 12 max.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
If you can afford to front load eq and run a high dose eq is fine for 12 weeks. But like the other guy said 16 weeks is best.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Yes 900-1200 is a good dosage. Gains are slow and steady on eq that's why 16 weeks is recommended. But all solid high quality gains. Love the veins eq gives too.

DUbz86

DUbz86

Awards
  • Established
Yes 900-1200 is a good dosage. Gains are slow and steady on eq that's why 16 weeks is recommended. But all solid high quality gains. Love the veins eq gives too.
Wouldn't running this high be troublesome for how thick your blood with get from EQ definitely don't want a stroke. But guess you could donate blood monthly