Is this product BS?

locality

Awards
Hey, I haven't ran a PH in quite sometime so I've been looking around the web to pick one up.
I'm curious if a product at burneikasports.eu called Muscle Test and it's bundled PCT called PCT Monster is legit or what..

PCT ingredient label: 1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione, N-Methyl- D-Aspartic Acid, Cactus Vitex

PH ingredient label: 17-dimethyl-5a-androstan-3-one-3.3′-azine (17b-OH-2a) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol Phospholipid Matrix
Thiamine
Riboflavin
niacinamide
methylcobalamin
d-alpha tocopherol succinate

BS or what?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DMZ* + Epistane (doses of each?)

*Edit: "Dymethazine is nearly identical to Superdrol, except it's two (as opposed to one) superdrol molecules attached to each other. Your body's stomach acid separates these two molecules prior to absorption, so it becomes a single molecule with two potential pathways. Despite this difference, Superdrol remains the more powerful compound."

OTC PCT

ATD (1,4,6-androstatriene-3,17-dione)

Suicidal Aromatase Inhibitor
Banned by the FDA, years ago. Years.
Which means, it works really well.

DAA (N-Methyl- D-Aspartic Acid)

Does nothing in healthy males, but suppressed, may raise testosterone levels. Not really the optimum product for this use, and a waste of money as per many studies. There was one study once showing a raise in T levels, but that was not this form of DAA. Sodium D-Aspartate.

Cactus Vitex

Vitex agnus-castus tree is a shrub that is native to the Mediterranean and Central Asia. The shrub has long, finger-shaped leaves, blue-violet flowers, and dark purple berries. The fruit and seed are used to make medicine.

Vitex agnus-castus is taken by mouth for menstrual cycle irregularities, premenstrual syndrome (PMS), a more severe form of PMS called premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD), and symptoms of menopause. It is also used for treating "lumpy" (fibrocystic) breasts, female infertility, preventing miscarriage in women with low levels of a hormone called progesterone, controlling bleeding and helping the body force out the placenta after childbirth, and increasing breast milk.

Vitex agnus-castus is also taken by mouth to increase the flow of urine in men, for treating benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH), and for reducing sexual desire. Historians say that monks chewed chaste tree parts to make it easier to maintain their celibacy.

Some people also take vitex agnus-castus by mouth for acne, nervousness, dementia, joint conditions, colds, upset stomach, spleen disorders, headaches, migraine, eye pain, body inflammation, fractures and swelling.

Some people apply vitex agnus-castus to the skin to flush out parasites and to prevent insect bites and stings.

Cool Label

Suggestion: Pass on this
If you want PH, there are other options, and I'm sure you'll receive numerous suggestions soon.

locality

Awards
Hey thanks, I appreciate the detailed answer.

12.jpg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Its Dimethyzine and epistane...not superdrol. Don't waste you time with that OTC PCT, get nolva or clomid

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Its Dimethyzine and epistane...not superdrol. Don't waste you time with that OTC PCT, get nolva or clomid
Agreed. You are going to definitely want to run a serm. Either nolva at 20/20/10/10 or clomid at 50/50/25/25

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Why would anyone want to suppress sexual desire after a cycle, surely you would want a rise in libido when you start your pct ?

ScoopCollins

Awards
Why do more people seem to approve a 22 y/o to use PH's but then say you should be 25 before starting a cycle of test? PH seem to have way more sides, are liver toxic, and don't produce nearly the same amount of sustainable gains. They also both are suppressive.. Am I missing something?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Where did he state he was 22?

Edit: Answered.

Last edited:
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Why do more people seem to approve a 22 y/o to use PH's but then say you should be 25 before starting a cycle of test? PH seem to have way more sides, are liver toxic, and don't produce nearly the same amount of sustainable gains. They also both are suppressive.. Am I missing something?
Its been ingrained in peoples minds over the years that PHs are a stepping stone into the hormonal game. This is a very BAD misconception and I wish would disappear

ScoopCollins

Awards
Sorry I posted this in the wrong thread, it's still early here

locality

Awards
well damn, that got confusing.

so I guess i'll have to see if I can locate some nolva in this damned country before grabbing a ph.
I was just curious about the pct mostly because I've never seen that andro compound before.

Caldwood

Caldwood

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or does that does seem excessive.. hopefully it's no more that 50 mg of dmz. Thus leaving 360 or epi?