Too young for LGD-4033?

BritBruh

Awards
Hey guys

BF: 10%
Weight: 180lbs
Height: 5'11

based on the above stats, would you say I am too young to run a standalone cycle of LGD-4033? (was planning a standard 10mg ED/6 week cycle but open to suggestions). I have previously run Ostarine as a standalone at 25mg ED/6 weeks, definitely noticed suppression afterwards but ran an OTC PCT and within just over a month I felt back to normal.

As LGD-4033 is more suppressive, I would ensure to have some Nolva on hand for my PCT, but given my age would this (20/20/10/10) be sufficient, or would I be phucking myself up long-term with this more potent SARM?

slggtstrength

slggtstrength

Awards
Well I mean you already ran a suppressive compound, so not sure why you're asking if you are too young. Are you just trying to get validation from others? Generally I say unless you've lifted for years and tried most all of the best natural anabolics, no.

How long have you been lifting?
What's your programming look like?
What's your eating like?
How long ago was the ostarine cycle?
How do you KNOW you are back to normal?
Did you even get pre- and post- blood work done?

I was a TRT patient by 19 (though, that was even before touching hormones or even being into lifting as much as I am now - our guess was Accutane), so I pretty much ask any younger guys who are interested are you willing to be on TRT before 30? Are you okay with possible infertility? Are you okay with possible ED? I mean obviously these generally don't just happen overnight - but you have to think long term and worse case scenario in my opinion.

Stick to the basics and natural anabolics as long as possible. Plus I've never used a SARM that blew me away.

BritBruh

Awards
I haven’t got post–bloods yet as I’m only roughly 2 and a half weeks out from my PCT so I figured I’d give it another couple of weeks at least before I go for bloods. But I know that physically I do not feel suppressed any more, in that my boys are back to their usually size and my erections are back to normal power and frequency.

Appreciate what you say in that I’ve already run a suppressive compound (osta was a 6 week cycle btw) but my impression was that osta was much milder than other compounds such as LGD, especially in terms of LH and FSH which were negligibly effected in most instances that I’d seen (obviously a YMMV situation but struck me as a good place to test the waters)

Thanks for your opinion though – wasn’t just seeking a positive response, genuinely looking to get some ‘second opinions’ before I leap into anything more suppressive.

Brit