Back to back cycle

Ddevine7

Awards
So I've been on cycle of test c 500ml a week for 8 weeks and didn't plan on coming off for a while, but last second I got thrown on a month long training event. I will not be able to continue my cycle and so I'll begin my pct in march. How terrible would it be if I started back up again April 1- June 10? I really don't want those 10 weeks to go to waste because I'll pretty much be on vacation. Has anyone done something like this?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
you can, its not recommended and PCT will be a bitch. Everyone will advise you against it though because right as your test is recovering you're going to be hopping back on cycle.

Ddevine7

Awards
Yeah I know it's highly recommended to wait it out and I probably should, I just really don't want to waste all that time and I'm pissed lol

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is the only issue you cant inject? Get some undecanoate, has a 3week halflife. Get some in you before you go, dont pin for all of March, then jump on some prop for #-weeks whilst the undec ester clears.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
If youre only doing in 4 week PCT then hoping back on I wouldnt even waste your PCT supps. A little unconventional, yes, but no reason to yoyo your hormones

Ddevine7

Awards
Oh damn I'll have to look that up lol I was so considering stopping my cycle this week because it's been about 8 which I know is short but that would give me 8-9 weeks off before my 10 weeks begin again

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I've been on cycle of test c 500ml a week for 8 weeks and didn't plan on coming off for a while, but last second I got thrown on a month long training event. I will not be able to continue my cycle and so I'll begin my pct in march. How terrible would it be if I started back up again April 1- June 10? I really don't want those 10 weeks to go to waste because I'll pretty much be on vacation. Has anyone done something like this?
What will you be able to do instead of test? Is HCG out of the question?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is the only issue you cant inject? Get some undecanoate, has a 3week halflife. Get some in you before you go, dont pin for all of March, then jump on some prop for #-weeks whilst the undec ester clears.

This might work too. If not, just run Clomid or do nothing and get back to work when you get back from training or whatever it is.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd run Nolva for that month or so if you're gyno prone at all. Will keep your chest safe and get some endogenous hormones rolling, which is better than being off cold IMO.

But ideally the undecanoate would be the way to go