My first cycle. Starting Saturday.

Jpalmer

Awards
Just looking for some feedback on my first PH cycle that I will be starting very soon. Doing this to continue my transformation from 332lbs of pure fat to get down to a respectable, not super lean, weight. Currently about 265 and trying to keep the strength I have and or increase it through this. I have put on some good muscle and gained a **** ton of strength along the way so far and want to keep it rolling (no pun intended)

All of what I got was obtained from a local shop

'Epi-tren' - each cap has 22 tren and 12 epi, planning on 2 a day. Planning on doing 8 weeks of this as I have 180 caps
Purus labs organ shield
E-liminate from CEnturion labz

Aftermath from redcon1 as my PCT

Let me know what your thoughts are or what I can change up in the next few days or for the next cycle

Thanks all!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would highly suggest waiting till you're not fat and untrained to start anything hormonal as a shortcut...but...

22 mg or what on the epitren?I need specific dosages.

Taking anti e will mostlikely tank your libido on cycle and make you feel like dog crap. Especially on epi and tren. Also could screw up your pct.

Over the counter pct will simply NOT DO with epi and tren. These require a proper pct.

Jpalmer

Awards
I apologize, you are correct though, 22mg on tren and 12mg on epi

So you would suggest staying off of the anti e for this?

Thank you for the input. That is why I came here. Wanted to deal directly with some folks who have been around the block and know their ****

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I apologize, you are correct though, 22mg on tren and 12mg on epi

So you would suggest staying off of the anti e for this?

Thank you for the input. That is why I came here. Wanted to deal directly with some folks who have been around the block and know their ****
The epi dosage is perfect at 12 mg, could go 2 or 4 pills but the tren...is that trenavar? What exactly does it say on the bottle.

Jpalmer

Awards
The epi dosage is perfect at 12 mg, could go 2 pills but the tren...is that trenavar? What exactly does it say on the bottle.
Estra 4.9, 11-triene-3. 17-dione

In regards to your PCT comment in the last post, what would you suggest I get my hands on?

Thanks again sir, just trying to keep my strength shooting up like it has been. Have hit a 365 bench after a 6 week peak and want to continue to grow that but I'm also really wanting to lose fat. I know, I know.... I'm impatient

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's trenavar alright

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Estra 4.9, 11-triene-3. 17-dione

In regards to your PCT comment in the last post, what would you suggest I get my hands on?

Thanks again sir, just trying to keep my strength shooting up like it has been. Have hit a 365 bench after a 6 week peak and want to continue to grow that but I'm also really wanting to lose fat. I know, I know.... I'm impatient
Okay, that compound is trenavar. It converts into tren.

2 servings or 24 mg epi and 44 mg trenavar would be where I would stick for 6 weeks. 8 maybe if you use tudca. Epi is liver toxic. tudca is what they give drug abusers for liver support. The cheapest brand on amazon is where I would buy from honestly. Tudca is tudca.

As for the PCT, I would pick up tamox, clomid, or torem. These are the 3 SERMs usually used for pct with TOREM being the less side effect option. This you can find on research chemical sites, Let me check to see if one is still sponsored on these boards and I'll name it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

2 servings or 24 mg epi and 44 mg trenavar would be where I would stick for 6 weeks. 8 maybe if you use tudca. Epi is liver toxic. tudca is what they give drug abusers for liver support. The cheapest brand on amazon is where I would buy from honestly. Tudca is tudca.

As for the PCT, I would pick up tamox, clomid, or torem. These are the 3 SERMs usually used for pct with TOREM being the less side effect option. This you can find on research chemical sites, Let me check to see if one is still sponsored on these boards and I'll name it.
It seems like they are not on these boards anymore. As per the anabolic rules I can't name any source for research chemicals on these boards. A few crafty google searches could give you the name of some research CEM sites.

Jpalmer

Awards

Awesome. I very much so appreciate all your input and help on this. I will take a look into Tudca and make sure I have that available asap.

I will also do my homework and figure out how to get my hands on one of those SERMs.

Can't say thanks enough. I'll have to report back at the end of this and see where I'm at strength wise and fat wise. Going for the "oh that boy strong, but he also likes to eat a **** ton look" haha

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome. I very much so appreciate all your input and help on this. I will take a look into Tudca and make sure I have that available asap.

I will also do my homework and figure out how to get my hands on one of those SERMs.

Can't say thanks enough. I'll have to report back at the end of this and see where I'm at strength wise and fat wise. Going for the "oh that boy strong, but he also likes to eat a **** ton look" haha
Hell yeah. Let us know! If you need anything else, post away. I'll be lurking haha

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT is vastly inadequate. Run something like this

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (M sten or AlphaMax XT)
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

I woulnd't run an AI and epi at the same time. It will destroy you joints. Also, don't start your cycle until you have all your PCT items in hand!

Jpalmer

Awards
PCT is vastly inadequate. Run something like this

Nolva
20/20/10/10
Test booster (M sten or AlphaMax XT)
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

I woulnd't run an AI and epi at the same time. It will destroy you joints. Also, don't start your cycle until you have all your PCT items in hand!
Thanks for the input, I was able to source some torem locally so I plan on using that.
I will look in to a test booster that I can get my paws on locally as well.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input, I was able to source some torem locally so I plan on using that.
Don't waste your money on a test booster, just stick with the torem

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
IFEARSKINNYME

IFEARSKINNYME

Awards
Take it slow don't overwhelm your body with compounds. It takes hard work and consistency in the gym in the kitchen, resting, drinking water, cardio, etc. I can't recommend any compounds or comment on your soon to be regime. I say less is best, eat healthy, gym hard, 2 days gym, 1 day cardio, repeat...

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Do not start your cycle until you have your SERMs!!

Let me know how this ends up because I've wanted to try the epitren

Jpalmer

Awards
What's your diet?
Lately? Terrible. Clean. But terrible. Been eating 3500+ a day and staying at the same weight but I've been focusing hard on strength. I'm going to take it back to a deficit while on this cycle.

I understand the purpose of these compounds is to go above and beyond once you hit a plateau or a 'cap' but I have some personal goals that I want to meet and I absolutely do not want to lose what I've done so far, especially my strength.

As for my gym days? 4-5 days a week. Do the main 3 heavy 2 times a week and light 2 times a week. I will also be putting in some cardio through this as well because I've neglected it since the beginning of my journey.

IFEARSKINNYME

IFEARSKINNYME

Awards
I believe you can do it that's for sure+, just ensure your planning

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do not start until you have the SERM. You should have everything on hand before you being, just in case anything should happen.

Where are you located? many of the retailers here ship internationally if that is an issue. I would opt for AlphaMax XT for a test booster if you want to run that with your SERM. It is actually more than just a test booster and is a complete natural anabolic. Alphamax XT helps boost testosterone with several ingredients such as forskolin and 3,4 dinavil. Tongkat Ali and L-Dopa will help increase your libido. Perhaps the most important aspect is its cortisol controlling ingredients, tongkat ali, askwagandha and DHAA. Sometmes, cortisol can be an issue during PCT and Alpahmax Xt has three, full dosed ingredients to combat that.

Ashwagandha is amazing all around, also increasing test levels and improving body composition.

If healthy people take 3-5 ashwagandha capsules every day, their muscle strength and lean body mass increase and their fat percentage decreases. In addition, taking this herb, which is used in the ayurveda tradition, reduces the chance of cardiovascular disease. Researchers at the ICMR Advanced Centre for Reverse Pharmacology in Traditional Medicine discovered this.
http://www.ergo-log.com/ashwagandha-strength-lean-body-mass-fat-percentage.html

Compared to the placebo subjects, the group treated with ashwagandha had significantly greater increases in muscle strength on the bench-press exercise
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4658772/

If bodybuilders or other strength athletes take ashwagandha they build up more muscle and lose fat more quickly, write Indian researchers in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition. The researchers tested a daily dose of 600 mg ashwagandha extract on men were doing weight training for the first time in their lives
http://ergo-log.com/daily-600-mg-ashwagandha-helps-resistance-trainers-build-more-muscle-and-lose-more-fat.html

Jpalmer

Awards
Do not start until you have the SERM. You should have everything on hand before you being, just in case anything should happen.

Where are you located? many of the retailers here ship internationally if that is an issue. I would opt for AlphaMax XT for a test booster if you want to run that with your SERM. It is actually more than just a test booster and is a complete natural anabolic. Alphamax XT helps boost testosterone with several ingredients such as forskolin and 3,4 dinavil. Tongkat Ali and L-Dopa will help increase your libido. Perhaps the most important aspect is its cortisol controlling ingredients, tongkat ali, askwagandha and DHAA. Sometmes, cortisol can be an issue during PCT and Alpahmax Xt has three, full dosed ingredients to combat that.

Ashwagandha is amazing all around, also increasing test levels and improving body composition.
Awesome, thanks for the input! I got my SERM the day after I posted. Have some solid local connections and got some Torem.

I will have to look in to getting some Alphamax XT. Doesn't look very expensive and I suppose if I can get some extra benefits out of it there's something to be said. Seems like a lot of people are running it Post cycle

Can't say thanks enough to everyone in this post for all the help!

Jpalmer

Awards
Figured I would post an update. I ended up starting early since I was able to get my SERM locally.

One full week in of 2 pills a day. Haven't noticed a whole lot of anything yet but I know it takes time for it all to set it.

Got some very solid lifts in and the only thing that seems different is it feels like I'm getting more of a pump on things that I used to not get much of a pump on, such as some sets of 10 with 275 on bench, I normally wouldn't get much of a pump with that but definitely felt it this week.

Rolling in to week two I'll be kicking up the cardio more so I can keep shedding fat.

I'll keep everyone posted as things continue!

Jpalmer

Awards
Approaching the end of this cycle, Friday morning I start PCT with Torem
For my first cycle I think things went really well.
Gained about 13lbs but lost a noticeable amount of fat and gained a decent amount of size, especially in my shoulders and traps.
Just curious to know what to expect PCT, will scale weight drop and fat continue to drop with my deficit or what?
Thanks again everyone for the awesome help and advice. I'll definitely be running another cycle after an appropriate amount of time.

matty116589

Awards
hey folks i put a thread up but got no replies dose anyone know if its a good idea to take test e 300 and tri test 400 together

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey folks i put a thread up but got no replies dose anyone know if its a good idea to take test e 300 and tri test 400 together
No that would make no sense. Just pick one or the other.