HGH offered to me today at the Dr...

Sacrifice

Awards
I go to a progressive Dr and today she let me know that she started offering HGH therapy. This is real pharmaceutical grade HGH at $900 per 3 month run.

The purpose of the visit was to get bloods done, as I just turned 34 a few months ago and I feel a little of my mojo slipping away. We also discussed doing HCG injections, but the HGH is more appealing to me.

She tells me it's perfectly safe, but I wanted to ask around here for your advice/feedback as I explore this option further.

Stats:

6ft
203lbs
15% bf
Lift 4x a week, heavy compound movements, free weights

I've lost almost 70 lbs over the last 20 months, so this would also be appealing to me to shred up and gain some lbm. Obviously, I'm worried about negative sides and any long term "damage" or organ enlargement. I don't mind spending the money, more concerned with my safety.

I did search the forums already, and I appreciate your feedback here!

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What type of dosing would it be? We need more information. As for organ growth, nothing will happen unless you are using large doses...I'm talking 20ius daily.

HGH is amazing for longevity, fat loss and am overall well-being. If you can afford it I would highly recommend it. I have an Rx and several medical reasons but my insurance refuses to pay....I can't fork out $1800 a month unfortunately

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
From the pricing alone I already can tell you that it is either some knockoff HGH sublingual, cream or some other ****. Or the dosing is for only a few ius for a few days per month

Sacrifice

Awards
From the pricing alone I already can tell you that it is either some knockoff HGH sublingual, cream or some other ****. Or the dosing is for only a few ius for a few days per month
I'll get more information tomorrow on dosing protocol/etc. But it is legitimate HGH, requiring a prescription provided by my MD and it's administered via injection.

Let's assume the dosing/product is legit... are there any negative sides short/long term that I need to be wary of? Almost sounds too good to be true... the fountain of youth (complete with body recomp effects) and no negative sides/dangers of AAS.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Lethargy for the first few weeks, maybe water retention. Not everyone has the same side effects, if any at all.

In my eyes there are no downsides. The ONLY downside possible would be if you had cancer ...It would accelerate the growth

Sacrifice

Awards
Lethargy for the first few weeks, maybe water retention. Not everyone has the same side effects, if any at all.

In my eyes there are no downsides. The ONLY downside possible would be if you had cancer ...It would accelerate the growth
Thanks for your feedback! Part of the protocol would be quarterly blood tests, so hopefully cancer markers would be monitored.

I'll post more info tomorrow. Is there anything else I should ask outside of dosing protocol?

Moo37

Awards
Not to claim that this is the equivalent of whatever your doctor is willing to prescribe, but something that might be worth looking into (especially if cost is an issue) would be Mk677, Huperzine A, and Maybe CJC-1295 or Mod GRF. :) These work by telling your body to release more growth hormone instead of injecting the hormone outright which is a lot more cost effective, especially at mild to moderate dosages.

Sacrifice

Awards
Not to claim that this is the equivalent of whatever your doctor is willing to prescribe, but something that might be worth looking into (especially if cost is an issue) would be Mk677, Huperzine A, and Maybe CJC-1295 or Mod GRF. :) These work by telling your body to release more growth hormone instead of injecting the hormone outright which is a lot more cost effective, especially at mild to moderate dosages.
Are these supplements legal in the USA?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Its still a game revolving around legitimacy though, so in that case you might as well get generic HGH. Generic hgh is WAY less expensive them running all these peps at the effective dosing.

Sacrifice

Awards
I have a call into my Dr for more information. Hopefully she can give me a general dosage range/protocol now and confirm that this is pharma injectable hgh. My labs won't be back for another week, but hopefully she will discuss with me in generalities before then

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a call into my Dr for more information. Hopefully she can give me a general dosage range/protocol now and confirm that this is pharma injectable hgh. My labs won't be back for another week, but hopefully she will discuss with me in generalities before then
That pricing is too good to be true. What state do you live in?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Very curious to get the full details of this. My pharmacist said I would need 3 kits monthly for the dosing prescribed (dont know what it was) and each kit was $600

Sacrifice

Awards
Very curious to get the full details of this. My pharmacist said I would need 3 kits monthly for the dosing prescribed (dont know what it was) and each kit was $600
I'm going back in today for another HGH specific blood test. I'm going to push for details!

Moo37

Awards
Its still a game revolving around legitimacy though, so in that case you might as well get generic HGH. Generic hgh is WAY less expensive them running all these peps at the effective dosing.
I can't say about the peptides, but I've never gotten fake Mk677. :) And going off the OP with $300 month from a normal doc, not one that's looking for PED use, she's probably just going to put him towards levels that a young adult would be at, which can easily be done with Mk677 solo at 25mg. That's $50 a month on the high end.

Sacrifice

Awards
How does MK 677 relate in terms of safety and side effects vs pharma HGH?

And what would be considered a good dose of HGH to be prescribed? I want to make sure the dosage is worth it if I'm going to drop the coin.

Lastly, MK 677 is legal right?

Sacrifice

Awards
How does MK 677 relate in terms of safety and side effects vs pharma HGH?

And what would be considered a good dose of HGH to be prescribed? I want to make sure the dosage is worth it if I'm going to drop the coin.

Lastly, MK 677 is legal right?
Anyone care to shed some light? And I'm having trouble finding MK 677 from any supp companies I've ordered from in the past. Any board sponsors carry it? For that price... if it's safe, I'll give it a go.

I'm looking forward to hearing more details from my doc on the pharma HGH, but if the dosing isn't high enough I'll go MK 677 instead

Sacrifice

Awards
Well it ended up being some BS... See pg1 for the "pharma grade drugs" they wanted to supply

TRT is on the list, starting at 50mgs/week of Test Cyp. No idea what's up with the HGH "simulators"

02.2017 Bloods0001 (2).jpg

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I knew it was BS.

But those are peptides that stimulate natural GH production. A lot of guys use those instead of hgh. I assume they would be from a pharmacy?

Dont even waste your time with 50mg of test weekly, you'd still have levels of a 60 year old woman (not really but its waaaaaay too low)

Sacrifice

Awards
I knew it was BS.

But those are peptides that stimulate natural GH production. A lot of guys use those instead of hgh. I assume they would be from a pharmacy?

Dont even waste your time with 50mg of test weekly, you'd still have levels of a 60 year old woman (not really but its waaaaaay too low)
$390 for a 3mo supply of the peptides. They are pharma. Think it'd be worth it?

Any downsides I'd need to know about?

Sacrifice

Awards
What's the min dosage to make the test worth it?

sespress

Awards
I feel like you'll get a way better price on those if you go RC. I have some of what you've got and some things you didn't list at like $200 and it should last me 4 months.

sespress

Awards

Bloat with high carb intake or just in general for some, hunger at first right after dosing but that will subside with time. Other than that I really like Peptides.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
What's the min dosage to make the test worth it?
150mg/week has me at 1200 which is juust over the high side, but it just depends when your last pin was and when the blood was drawn.

sespress

Awards

Bloat with high carb intake or just in general for some, hunger at first right after dosing but that will subside with time. Other than that I really like Peptides. You want to have a somewhat empty stomach and don't eat food for 30 minutes after. Can't think of much else. You might get some flushing after dosing. These products do create a naturally produced GH release which some say is much better for you than Exo-HGH injections. I don't think you'll see that same level of results but you're going about this in a different manner.

sespress

Awards
I think it says 200mcg near the first Peptides line. That's the amount per dose. Are they saying you'll get 90 days out of that?

I can't find a blend bottle that has all three in it but I can get 10mg of ghrp-2 for less than$30, then they go on BOGO all the time. So 200mcg*3 a day = 600mcg. I get like 16 and some days out of that. Now I'm not gonna do that compare on all three but it seems expensive. Maybe the semorelin is what's doing it. The ghrp-2/6 are cheap.

Sacrifice

Awards
They offered to bump me to 200mg/week of Test Cyp

Tempted...

sespress

Awards
They offered to bump me to 200mg/week of Test Cyp

Tempted...
Now that will show results lol. Yeah real test or other AAS gains is gonna make a Peptide run look retarded, that's not what you'd go for alone. I've heard good things about Peptides during and through PCT and for a bit after to help the gains stick. And there's some general mood sleep appetite benefits, and you'll gain some muscle / lose fat on them alone but Id say the price is high. I'm also getting that price from a domestic manufacturer too, not a shady lab in China.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
That enough to experience legit gains?
No, but that's not what TRT doses are for. All I'm saying is that if you have low t, your doc will prescribe it, AND your insurance will cover it...Then get it.

If you're looking to make gains then don't waste your time

Sacrifice

Awards
No, but that's not what TRT doses are for. All I'm saying is that if you have low t, your doc will prescribe it, AND your insurance will cover it...Then get it.

If you're looking to make gains then don't waste your time
I'd still make better gains with test at 900 vs 430 I'd imagine? Check out the bloods I posted and let me know what you think. Free test is shot...

anabolicminds.com/forum/male-anti-aging/290025-34yo-2-sets.html

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you would feel or notice much of a difference. It's your call

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does this place have their own pharmacy in house? It sounds like they're just trying to take your money and make you think you're getting a good thing out of it.

sespress

Awards
Does this place have their own pharmacy in house? It sounds like they're just trying to take your money and make you think you're getting a good thing out of it.
A lot of the HCG clinics are like that or they have a preferred one. If the MD is quoting prices than its time to think about it. So you got the same vibe from those Peptide prices I did, sounds crazy expensive for ghrp-2/6 even with semorelin loaded in.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A lot of the HCG clinics are like that or they have a preferred one. If the MD is quoting prices than its time to think about it. So you got the same vibe from those Peptide prices I did, sounds crazy expensive for ghrp-2/6 even with semorelin loaded in.
Well from a pharmacy either way it's not going to be very cheap, but just the fact that the clinic is pushing so hard is sketchy and they offered to up his dose without trying one dose and getting bloods. They just want his money. Like you said, I have never once had a doctor give me price quotes on a prescription. I get my prescription called in, go to CVS and the pharmacist gives me the generic version. Never once has a doctor talked with me on price.

I'd put myself on TRT way before letting them take all my money. I don't think that peptides from research companies are dosed correctly at all, but you could do 3-5x the dose of a research company and still be cheaper than that number they gave him.

mccollums

Awards
My doc just got me approved for the Saizen self pay program. 23$ a mg. My Dose will only be .33mg day which is roughly 1IU a day (right?).
My IGF-1 was 125 in late Dec 2016.