Second Cycle need thoughts and opinions.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle was pretty early and was kinda interrupted but interestingly i went from 185 to 211 on 7 weeks of test e/boldenone/winstrol which i expected since being interrupted at 7 weeks with such long esters would fail, anyways for my second cycle i am going for 10 weeks the 10th week being when college is over. Goal is to gain lean mass and possibly dropping a bit of fat or body fat percentage with clean gains but i cant use tren since i cant risk such side effects for college. Trestolone seems impressive so what are u thoughts and opinions on what i want? Also i need long esters to inject max twice a week since very busy at college and/or orals i can but not short esters that need ED or EOD injections.
Stats
6'1 218 pounds
15-17% body fat
16 inch arms
48-49 inch shoulders
im 19

Thanks guys im still new to this forum heard its different than other forums and more serious as in no waste of time.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Youre too young to be messing with steroids.

Now that thats been established and youve already used them before...

Trest unfortunately has to be injected ED, so that is probably out of the picture for you. What about a test only cycle? Deca no because you want to trim down. EQ no because youre only running 10 weeks. Tren no because the sides blow and youre right, you dont want them while in school.

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hmmm, i was looking into sarms possibly using either a sarm stack or Test E with ostarine and maybe stack something else later?

btw isnt trestolone decanoate to be injected twice a week since its a long ester?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dont waste your time or money on sarms.

stick with test e and a good oral kickstart like dbol, superdrol, etc

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i think ur right, thank you brother
wouldnt tbol be better for my goal since less water retention and no estrogenic sides?

What do u guys think pct should look like for either
500mg test e/week
40-60mg tbol/ED
or dbol kickstart instead of tbol?
If dbol i will be using adex

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys, i still do need help but i just want to decide what to run as kickstart for 10 week Test E cycle
tbol 40-60mg ed
or dbol 30-40mg ed?
keep in mind my goal.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Guys, i still do need help but i just want to decide what to run as kickstart for 10 week Test E cycle
tbol 40-60mg ed
or dbol 30-40mg ed?
keep in mind my goal.
Tbol would be a great choice.

One thing I will highly recommend is to pick one goal and focus on it. Decide whether you want to bulk or to cut. I see far too many people trying to do both at the same time and they end up spinning their wheels and going nowhere

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
tbol 40-60mg ed
or dbol 30-40mg ed?
keep in mind my goal.
I would go for tbol. I don't like the sides from dbol. Namingly the sudden puff and deflate because of the stupid water retention. Also tbol is honestly probably better side effects wise to stack with test. You "keep" more.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
A lot of great replies. In the future be aware that if you're an athlete, running Winny too long will damage the joints. Tren isnt any better, and has been shown to correlate to early onset Alzheimer's later on. A good kickstart to your cycle is Dbol or Ment. I used Ment ace at 25mg injections daily (morning because it stimulates mental energy) and LOVED it. Im using dbol now and like it, too. Don't overlook using Sarms as a healthier kickstart, especially LGD. Body fat will have very little change if your diet doesnt change. Eat clean and get some protein, multi vitamin, and take fiber pill before bed. Cant wait to hear how this goes!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tbol would be my choice for an oral kickstart.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of great replies. In the future be aware that if you're an athlete, running Winny too long will damage the joints. Tren isnt any better, and has been shown to correlate to early onset Alzheimer's later on. A good kickstart to your cycle is Dbol or Ment. I used Ment ace at 25mg injections daily (morning because it stimulates mental energy) and LOVED it. Im using dbol now and like it, too. Don't overlook using Sarms as a healthier kickstart, especially LGD. Body fat will have very little change if your diet doesnt change. Eat clean and get some protein, multi vitamin, and take fiber pill before bed. Cant wait to hear how this goes!
I would highly suggest running gh with winny for that reason

JoeStethics

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My pal picked me up some Test E sustanon and deca, what do u guys think of an 8-10 week cycle of test and deca compared to just test and tbol?
not gonna use caber with deca but i will use letrozole as my face bloats like hell.

jesus_sanchez

Awards
10 weeks will only be scratching the surface of what I can do for you. I would take it 16.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
My pal picked me up some Test E sustanon and deca, what do u guys think of an 8-10 week cycle of test and deca compared to just test and tbol?
not gonna use caber with deca but i will use letrozole as my face bloats like hell.
I would instead do 18 weeks test e, 6 weeks tbol at the start of the cycle then finish off with tren. Insanely good cycle imo anyway .
40 lb stack haha