Trest Elite and Arimacare Pro

Polly1

Awards
Bro`s im still waiting for my arimidex to arrive but its so hard to not start the trest right away at 30mg before workout :(

Should i wait for the arimidex or start the trest and use arimacare pro for controlling the estrogen?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Do you have any other ai on hand? If not I'd wait

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
As long as the arim shows up in the next week or so you're probably done then. I'm doing 3 tr3st pwo and 2 pumps dermatr3st and I went a week before I needed arimicare pro and that's all I'm using with no issues. Now with that said everyone is different. Probably wouldn't hurt to get some more opinions.

Polly1

Awards
How is the trest treating you?Isnt that way to much trest that you use?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So far it's only OK haven't noticed any major differences yet, it's been about 18 days. But I'm also eating at maintenance to do a recomp shop in just looking to maintain at a minimum but if I'm lucky maybe trade a few lbs of flub for a few lbs of solid meat.

Polly1

Awards
Bro do you stack it with anything?I just saw a vid on youtube with a guy who said that trest should not be stacked with other aas.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have formestane
Which formestane? OG forma will be enough for 30mg Trest.

New forma will not, but 30mg is low dose so methylestrogen shouldn't be too bad

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bro do you stack it with anything?I just saw a vid on youtube with a guy who said that trest should not be stacked with other aas.
It's stackable. Just wouldn't stack it without another 19-not (like Tren).
I've ran Trest and Triumphalis and Trest and Epi.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
30mg Trest isn't worth it imo. 50mg pwo minimum. I was upwards of 100 pwo

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Could you write few words about the results bro?Also would you say i should start with 30mg and build up?
The only time you should build up is from 50mg and up. One thing to look out for, lol, is embarrassing yourself at the gym by getting a little too "excited" by the females. I'm so serious lmao.

I did a 12 week cycle with 50mg transdermal and then went from 50mg to 75mg pwo. Did do 100mg after a while. In my opinion, it should be ran with the big dose transdermal and a smaller pwo. Next time I will do 100mg td and 75mg pwo.

The strength gains are great. The pwo effects alone are fantastic. All of my lifts went up substantially. Granted I did use other things in that period but it was most the trestolone.

It feels great btw. Alpha feeling, aggression, libido.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
Question; I have 1 bottle of Olympus labs Tr3st and 2 bottles of Deratr3st. Based on the poor half life of the oral, are you suggesting to space the TD out throughout the day? And take the oral just post workout?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Question; I have 1 bottle of Olympus labs Tr3st and 2 bottles of Deratr3st. Based on the poor half life of the oral, are you suggesting to space the TD out throughout the day? And take the oral just post workout?
Tr3st Pre-workout and DT twice a day fyi I don't discount what Brandinooooo is saying but if recommend working your way up 4 tr3st pwo for and I want to take someone's head off just for fun! Everyone is different

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
Gotcha, I think I'll do 50mgs tr3st and 1/2 pump Am and 1/2 pump PM DT. That should be 100mgs per day.

P.S. I didn't mean to hijack the threat. Just wanted some advice from some guys that have experience with this stuff. Thanks!

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Trest is good stuff. Transdermal worked great for me. It converts to a potent estrogen so keep up on your AI dosing.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
25 mg exemestane EOD. Had raloxifiene on hand for any possible gyno symptoms.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I only needed 12.5mg exemestane eod.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
25mg exemestane is high imo. I was good with 6.25 eod lol

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
The old site I bought exmestane is apparently gone. New place doesn't have any.... would you recommend letro or Ana? What dosage?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Are prolactin sides an issue with trest? Only thing I'm short on is prami/caber.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I didn't notice anything prolactin related but had prami just in case. On a side note, trest + dermacrine had me feeling euphoric. I understand it is unnecessary to have both but they are very complimentary. If money isn't an issue I highly recommend it.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I didn't notice anything prolactin related but had prami just in case. On a side note, trest + dermacrine had me feeling euphoric. I understand it is unnecessary to have both but they are very complimentary. If money isn't an issue I highly recommend it.
Same.

I had test with mine. Felt great.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
I have 4ad. It should work synergistically with trest?

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have 4ad. It should work synergistically with trest?
Yes the extra testosterone from 4ad would be nice with trest. Make sure you got a good AI, that's a lot of estrogen conversion between the two.

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would just save it. Trest will overpower the 4ad. Its conversion rate is so low.
Considering I noticed an effect with dermacrine I think you will also notice the same with 4ad. Both are pretty neck in neck when it comes to a test base, atleast in my own experience.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Considering I noticed an effect with dermacrine I think you will also notice the same with 4ad. Both are pretty neck in neck when it comes to a test base, atleast in my own experience.
As a base is what I mean. The Trest won't need a base.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What research chemical site has legit exemestane?

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Yeah the mild nature of 4ad is why I was thinking about throwing it in the mix. It won't matter if trest overpowers it's effects but some "feel good" effect as you describe from the 4ad would be awesome. No point saving the 4ad for another cycle in my case as far as my past experience with it at much higher doses it's pretty ineffective stuff. I figure this may just be the best time to use it up. Be running it at 220mg+100mg td trest+halo to include a dry compound. Pharma grade exem on hand. Thinking 12.5mg E3D.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha, I think I'll do 50mgs tr3st and 1/2 pump Am and 1/2 pump PM DT. That should be 100mgs per day.

P.S. I didn't mean to hijack the threat. Just wanted some advice from some guys that have experience with this stuff. Thanks!
If I was you bro I'd start at 50mg a day, that Td stuff is freakin powerful! Try a week at 50 then a week at 75 and so on. Also if your family planning anytime soon I wouldn't even go there

Dunamis1

Dunamis1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah the mild nature of 4ad is why I was thinking about throwing it in the mix. It won't matter if trest overpowers it's effects but some "feel good" effect as you describe from the 4ad would be awesome. No point saving the 4ad for another cycle in my case as far as my past experience with it at much higher doses it's pretty ineffective stuff. I figure this may just be the best time to use it up. Be running it at 220mg+100mg td trest+halo to include a dry compound. Pharma grade exem on hand. Thinking 12.5mg E3D.
Exactly 4ad is just for a good feeling as test and trest are awesome together. That sounds like a nice cycle. How long are you going to run?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Trest plus test feels outstanding.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
'When you say it's powerful stuff you mean the estrogen conversion issues? I may go a little lower to as you suggest just to begin with. It's only a 6 week run so need to make the most of it. BTW how long does it take to "feel" trest when using the TD version?

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
'When you say it's powerful stuff you mean the estrogen conversion issues? I may go a little lower to as you suggest just to begin with. It's only a 6 week run so need to make the most of it. BTW how long does it take to "feel" trest when using the TD version?
Its powerful both as a steroid and its conversion to estrogen.

Took me about 2 weeks to get the full feeling. Probably will take you a bit more starting lower. If you can, bump it to 8 weeks. My body got used to it at about the 10 week mark.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Its powerful both as a steroid and its conversion to estrogen.

Took me about 2 weeks to get the full feeling. Probably will take you a bit more starting lower. If you can, bump it to 8 weeks. My body got used to it at about the 10 week mark.
Were you able to piss clear? I'm putting down 2 gallons a day and can't quite get there.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Were you able to piss clear? I'm putting down 2 gallons a day and can't quite get there.
I was normal light yellow. Granted there were a few days that my house got really warm at night and dried me out. Then I was dark yellow until I rehydrated. I was between 2 and 2.5 gallons a day along with Gatorade and Pedialyte when needed.

Those hydrate way better than water.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
I was normal light yellow. Granted there were a few days that my house got really warm at night and dried me out. Then I was dark yellow until I rehydrated. I was between 2 and 2.5 gallons a day along with Gatorade and Pedialyte when needed.

Those hydrate way better than water.
Interesting thanks!

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough so sounds like the halodrol and trest will probably kick in around the same time frame at week 3. I'd go 8 weeks but been advised to keep things short in duration when running methyls? I haven't seen any logs on TD trest that report any substantial gains so I figured it may be powerful in terms of conversion to methyl estro but basically more of an effective feel good base than a mass/strength builder. I've read plenty of the potency of IM trest but that's another beast.

BrownBoi

BrownBoi

Awards
How did you dose the dermacrine?