Sup3r-11 during PCT?

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
So I know this is going to be counter to the norm but I'm curious. Has any experimented with running sup3r-11 during PCT? maybe at half dose for cortisol suppression?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is suppressive regardless of the dose. The amount of suppression is irrelevant as PCT is crucial to execute properly for long term health. Go with a supplement like Sup3r 7 for cortisol control during PCT.

dreamcrusher

Awards
It is suppressive regardless of the dose. The amount of suppression is irrelevant as PCT is crucial to execute properly for long term health. Go with a supplement like Sup3r 7 for cortisol control during PCT.
Speaking of Sup3r-7, has it started shipping yet?

I placed my order from OL UK at the end of December and haven't heard anything back.

Br1ck_Sh1thouse

Awards
  • Established
Ok fair enough, thanks!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
As OL stated, 11-keto shouldn't be run during PCT. Another option for cortisol control is Invictus. the active ingredient is b-androstenetriol (b-AET), and it's had countless studies on it's benefits!