Just a 48 Year Olds Bloodwork

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Other than 'General Health' stuff, the only thing I've taken in the last year, has been 1 bottle of OL Origen that I finished a few days ago.

May go TRT if I can get it at 360 - but I gotta tell you - I feel friggen awesome now, can't imagine TRT. Maybe it's my LESS THAN 5.0 ESTROGEN? I may need Birth Control Pills :D

I looked up the Platelet abnormality and it doesn't seem to be a big deal - same for the barely above range LDL and BUN/Creatinine Ratio (dehydration probably - I was fasted AF and probably had no liquid for 14 hours).

Starting a Ketogenic Cut with Albuterol, Ostarine and 11-KT (yes, I'm a Cortisol Hypocrite, LOL) tomorrow.

Attachments

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Did you not get your Free T tested? I don't see it on there?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sensitive e2 could come back wildly different. Seen that before.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Did you not get your Free T tested? I don't see it on there?
Nope, didn't see a reason - not like I'm going to try to fix it with some plants every month. I'd go Rx - I think Proviron deals with SHBG, or is it Masteron? I'll let a TRT doc deal with it.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The ratio does tell you much, big thing is the individual bun and creatinine are in range.

Fasting does not mean to not drink water. However platelets could be due to dehydration. But if you see it again I'd talk to a doc about it. Don't want platelets excessively aggregating together, think blood clots.

Ldl is just slightly high, would not worry with your hdl at 69. Your total chol to hdl ratio is like 2.7 which is less then 1/2 avg risk for chd.

Hormones are more about feel. But remember low test has links to heart issues and glucose issues, even memory long term. And e2 being low puts you at risk for cardio and bone issues long term. So just weigh it all out.

R

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
How do U get a HDL that high, I struggle to get mine above 40 and supplement with fish oil ???

R

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I usually eat 4 whole local farm eggs and a avocado for breakfast around 5 days a week and still stays on the low end. I may switch back to krill oil and up my Salmon intake, which is not a problem.

S

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I usually eat 4 whole local farm eggs and a avocado for breakfast around 5 days a week and still stays on the low end. I may switch back to krill oil and up my Salmon intake, which is not a problem.
Omega 3 have not reliably raised hdl in studies. Krill oil at 1000mg would be my start. Are you on trt? Test can Lowe hdl but raises its activity and effectiveness so it's not a bad thing per say.
http://ergo-log.com/krill-oil-supplementation-big-boost-to-hdl-and-lower-ldl.html

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I also eat 1/4 cup of Walnuts each night.

Saw that Ergolog Krill study (no idea if Neptune had any additional involvement). If you wanted to *Max* out the possible benefits of Krill - pony up for 3 months at 3g/Day. Then you can drop to 500mg/Day to maintain.

R

RipdnTxs

Awards
  • Established
I,ll definitely switch back to krill oil, I already eat Pistachio nuts most evenings. Tks for the replys !!!!