How Long After PH's

fakeazzrock

Awards
I apologize if I failed at searching for this info, but assuming a PH works and your testosterone goes up, how long does it stay elevated through PCT or after?

I've always wondered, but also want to plan a cycle properly based on mandatory physical I'll have to complete in a few months.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You sir are onto something here. Keep us posted

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unless you're injecting testosterone your levels will drop well below average on cycle to possibly nothing, not to mention your LH and FSH will show you being shut down.

After stopping and starting PCT, it can take any amount of time for things to look normal again.

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Depending on the PH cycle your T production is suppressed or completely shutdown. If a PH works your testosterone will go down! In a well planned PCT you'd take a SERM which will jump start your natrual test production levels to high normal range as you won't be happy having rice bubbles as testicles. SERM's having a half life of around a week means you T levels should normalize 2 weeks following cessation. Not sure if this is what you were asking

fakeazzrock

Awards
Yes. I asked the question wrong. But yes, that's about what I believed. FWIW it's going to be a 1-andro and Epi 6 week cycle. Followed by clomid and spartan's PCT.