Simple Proviron question.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I've read the sticky many times now, but I would like to know how and for what you use Proviron. Please include dosages and timing.

Thanks for your input.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
You use it as an AI and to harden your gains. 50mg/day depending on how much aromatization you got going....

blackjack

Awards
i use it to keep libido up. esp when using deca

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
While on a nor suppressive cycle such as deca would it have a HGC type affect on HPTA? Not that I am considering it, but didn't Ahnuhld use it with or after a cycle of d-bol?

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
While on a nor suppressive cycle such as deca would it have a HGC type affect on HPTA?
It won't keep your testes from shrinking, but it will keep your libido up and estrogen down.

-kwantam

Bammy

Awards
If you have a limited supply of prov, and you're doing a cycle like this:

wk1-4 Dbol 30 md/ed
wk1-11 Test E 500mg/wk
wk1-10 EQ 400mg/wk

would it be best to use it with the dbol, or save it until the end to harden gains?

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's really a weak AI. And there are much more cost-effective options for "hardening" compounds. The best use is increasing libido. The cost of Proviron just doesn't pan out.

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It's really a weak AI. And there are much more cost-effective options for "hardening" compounds. The best use is increasing libido. The cost of Proviron just doesn't pan out.
Indeed.. The main function of mesterolone is clearing SHBG, freeing test in the bloodstream.. 25mg ED can boost your test's effectiveness, 50mg can have a more pronounced effect but for long periods of time it can hurt your libido.. ;)

Tiftan090

Awards
Do you mean hurt your libido like high dose test does?

BigMatty

Awards
Isnt proviron also supposed to keep the test,etc from attaching to estrogen receptors completely and therefore not getting a rebound effect when stopping your cycle,not just blocking it like nolva, then getting the rebound effect when you stop taking it? I planned on using it for my next bulker. to help me keep the hairloss down some among its other benefits

Last edited:
bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Tiftan090:Exactly, since this amplifies test the sides can be just as pronounced..

BigMatty: Like N4Cer said, it's a weak aromatase inhibitor.. I'm not sure how weak, but it has no affinity to estrogen receptors..

regino007

Awards
I just started using this to keep this rebound effect I just got. I will post an update in a few weeks.

BigMatty

Awards
Thanks for the answer Pete, I'll probably use it anyway for what it does offer then.I'll just have to use other means for keeping hairloss to a minumum. Last time i didnt notice the difference cause my head was shaved. But man when i let it grow back i was like:wtf: I didnt think the mpb was that bad in my family. but damn i was wrong :(

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Training Forum 1
musclemaker Company Promotions 6
mixedup Anabolics 94
PatWheeler Anabolics 2