500 mg tudca
Fish oil
Multi

Pct
Nolva
Clomid
Sup3r pct
(Maybe I'll grab alphamax)

I do have trest caps, and I might use them but not sure if it would add much benefit.

Goal is to bulk gain about 15 pounds, so I'll be around 190.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks good man. 6 weeks is pretty long for msten imo, but you can always quit early if you feel the need to

Nathan1722

Awards
I may bring it down to 4-5 weeks depending how I feel thanks bro

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. Lethargy from Msten usually kicks in for me around week 3. After that it's a struggle to continue.

What does your PCT look like?

Nathan1722

Awards
Clomid 50/50/25/25 probably some asin 6.5mg eod 2 weeks after pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Clomid 50/50/25/25 probably some asin 6.5mg eod 2 weeks after pct
Looks good. On your initial post I thought you may be running both nolva and clomid and was going to say it's not necessary to run both but clomid is a good choice.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Yeah just make sure you continue your liver care into pct.

Nathan1722

Awards
I have enough tudca for 2 weeks after I'm done is this ok enough post cycle?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have enough tudca for 2 weeks after I'm done is this ok enough post cycle?
Yup, honestly tho if it's just Msten your liver would be fine without it in general. It's not like you're running 3 things and running max dosages etc. or some of the crazy harsh stuff from the past

Nathan1722

Awards
Ok awesome that's good to know thanks Mr. Chocolate

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know if anything needs to be stacked with msten I.e a test base for lethargy, or proper ancillaries .i.e bigger doses of Tudca than would normally be found with armicare pro? Trying to get my stuff for a cycle. Already have the msten. Thanks

AlTiTuDe06

AlTiTuDe06

Awards
  • Established
I'm using an additional 500mg of tudca and DERMACRINE for lethargy

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I recommend a solid cycle support with additional tudca for msten. I had aches under my ribs when i was taking msten

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you tell me what you would use please?
Cycle Assist by CEL is a great on cycle product.

Or if you just want to protect your liver, Liver Assist XT by SNS.

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Assist by CEL is a great on cycle product.

Or if you just want to protect your liver, Liver Assist XT by SNS.
I would like something to protect as much of my body as possible so will go for armicare pro. I prefer it over CEL as it has the added TUDCA

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would like something to protect as much of my body as possible so will go for armicare pro. I prefer it over CEL as it has the added TUDCA
To each his own. I am not a fan of the AI in Ar1micare. Besides that, it's a good product!

Vikingbro

Vikingbro

Awards
  • Established
To each his own. I am not a fan of the AI in Ar1micare. Besides that, it's a good product!
The only AIs I ever use are Pharma grade AIs. I would never trust the OTC stuff or even consider it an AI.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Arimistane doesn't even work as an aromatize inhibitor anyways lmao
Yeah I wish they'd ditch that. It's got another AI in it was well, dhaa, same one that found its way into erase when they ditched arimistane

Nathan1722

Awards
Second day done obviously nothing to note atm. Every time I ingest the epiandro and msten I get this warm feeling inside it feels really nice and calming almost I've used epi before and it never happened weird

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Second day done obviously nothing to note atm. Every time I ingest the epiandro and msten I get this warm feeling inside it feels really nice and calming almost I've used epi before and it never happened weird
What's your starting stats? Goodluck with the cycle man, and keep us updated haha

Nathan1722

Awards
5'9 175pounds about 15 percent body fat
Thanks man I definitely will

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
MSten is awesome man. You'll enjoy it.
I would run it again if I had more. Definitely.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did that feeling go away when you added on cycle support?
I was running 8 caps of cel cycle assist pretty much the whole cycle; just add 500-1000mg of tudca, don't drink alcohol, don't stack with another methyl and you'll be fine

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
I was running 8 caps of cel cycle assist pretty much the whole cycle; just add 500-1000mg of tudca, don't drink alcohol, don't stack with another methyl and you'll be fine
O I am not sure I want to touch the stuff. Just see a lot of people saying liver care stuff does nothing. I do want to do an extreme recomp and have been researching the best solution. 1andro, LGD, mstene DMZ, etc... so many options haha

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
O I am not sure I want to touch the stuff. Just see a lot of people saying liver care stuff does nothing. I do want to do an extreme recomp and have been researching the best solution. 1andro, LGD, mstene DMZ, etc... so many options haha
Epistane is less harsh on the the organs, but the estrogen rebound is something to be prepared for

Nathan1722

Awards
First week done not much to say for now been having the same good workouts I know it kicks in around week 2

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Epistane is less harsh on the the organs, but the estrogen rebound is something to be prepared for
Haha I don't need that, LGD is ok and no sides I have ever seen, well other then shutdown. But it may be worth an mstene run if the results are way better.

Wait, I think some lethargy was experienced, but yk11 fixed that.

kcstreetracer

kcstreetracer

Awards
  • Established
Tudca works man. Tons of studies to back it. Even lgd can wreck lipids man. Take tudca and you'll be fine.

Nathan1722

Awards
Todat was day 10 had a pump that lasted about an hour after gym and that never happens I feel like I could also do a couple more reps

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Increase protein intake 10 % above maintenance and carb intake 20 % above maintenance. Train every muscle twice per week if not already.