Test Cycle Mess Up

Caseyjones25

Awards
Hello,

So recently I finished my Test Cyp cycle which ran for 14 weeks. Today I was supposed to start pct, two weeks after my last pin. But me and my buddy went out for the last time before pct started and drank. Then next thing I know we convinced each other to pin again and say screw it. We pinned 1cc of cyp and now I am completely unsure whether or not to start my pct now, or if I have to wait for this test to clear. I really believe I messed up but I am just looking for some guidance because this was not my game plan.

Thankyou

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Your fine just push it back another 5 days the. Start

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wait a week and you're going to be good to go. 5 days works but 7 is easier to remember.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Not the best idea to get drunk and decide to take steroids just because...

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Not the best idea to get drunk and decide to take steroids just because...
I think he realizes this after he did it. I'm sure you've done stupid **** while drunk. Rather pin some steroids than do pretty much else, at least the steroids won't get you killed.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
I thought cyp/eth took 14days to clear or so?..
To clear completely it's something like that you're correct, but you just need serum test to drop below Supra physiological levels to start pct.

One shot of cyp/enth 250 will spike immediately within the first day then slowly taper off, so in theory after roughly a week he should be low enough for his body to start producing again.