Goin to cruise, then blast off..

livestrong82

Awards
I've been on test A & test P the last 13weeks..
I was going to pct..
But I've decided to take the long ride.

Cruise on 250 test e weekly the next 8 weeks and continue to cut..
I'm currently 5'7" @165lbs been cutting the last 5 weeks(started at 178lbs) haven't lost strength thanks to tren..
I'm going to cut another 10lbs..

After the 8 weeks Test cruise I want to run Boldenone I have never tried that anabolic but hear good things on the lean muscle mass from it! Possible 12weeks test400 wk
And bolderone @400 wk

I also have alot of dbol on hand so maybe a kick start after the test cruise.

I plan on coming off around July or august and do a heavy pct

juselliott

Awards
Why not just run the Dbol and Test @ 750 a week?
Not real familiar with Bolderone is it more potent?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
In my personal experience Eq needs to be run 600mg minimum to really reap the benefits

livestrong82

Awards
Why not just run the Dbol and Test @ 750 a week?
Not real familiar with Bolderone is it more potent?
I don't like running orals too long hard on the liver n kidneys.. I prefer pinning. But I also want to try boldenone lol I heard and been reading up on it, sounds good.

livestrong82

Awards
In my personal experience Eq needs to be run 600mg minimum to really reap the benefits
Oh yea, I been seeing this so I will probably ramp it up if I hop on eq/boldenone. I'm excited to try a new anabolic.. I want to blow up lean on my next run after this cruise

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea, I been seeing this so I will probably ramp it up if I hop on eq/boldenone. I'm excited to try a new anabolic.. I want to blow up lean on my next run after this cruise
Don't expect to blow up from eq, it won't put much size on but it's great for lean quality muscle and vascularity. Now if you happen to get the hunger increase from it and eat a ton, then yes expect to pack on size

livestrong82

Awards
Don't expect to blow up from eq, it won't put much size on but it's great for lean quality muscle and vascularity. Now if you happen to get the hunger increase from it and eat a ton, then yes expect to pack on size
Oh ok.. well crap.. I could go on deca.. but man I hate the bloat

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So you intend on trying to PCT after being shutdown for 33 weeks? That sounds like a bad plan. You should pct now or plan on cruising forever. Waiting to pct after 8 months on will not give you the same odds of recovery as rebooting now after 3. Think long and hard about the big picture here is all I'm asking.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Oh ok.. well crap.. I could go on deca.. but man I hate the bloat
EQ isn't anything impressive and I think you would be disappointed having run tren and deca etc..

Understand that anytime you "blow up" quickly it's due to water weight and glycogen storage. Some hormones like deca cause water weight outside of the muscle which is why you look like bloated ****. Tren and other orals tend to force high rates of glycogen storage inside of muscles which then absorb water and give the appearance of quick muscle gains.

Truth is regardless of what you use it takes time to gain actual muscle tissue. And EQ is just a weaker hormone that doesn't cause much water weight, which is why it's toted for providing dry muscle gains.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
So you intend on trying to PCT after being shutdown for 33 weeks? That sounds like a bad plan. You should pct now or plan on cruising forever. Waiting to pct after 8 months on will not give you the same odds of recovery as rebooting now after 3. Think long and hard about the big picture here is all I'm asking.
Some valid statements here... if he's using hcg he shouldn't have an issue, just more of how the body will react when off all the gear.

livestrong82

Awards
If I pct now and stay off for 2 months then come back on.. wouldn't that be hard on body also?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If I pct now and stay off for 2 months then come back on.. wouldn't that be hard on body also?
Yes, that is why people looking to make the absolute best gains will blast and cruise. Both less stress to the body and better accrual of gains in a time period, to say nothing of feeling better. BUT doing so can make it very difficult to restart back up to a similar level as pct'ing after each blast.

Also understand that cycling in general tends to wear out the hpta, and it's not uncommon to need TRT at some point regardless if anabolics are used/abused for years. I've known guys that couldn't get restarted after a single cycle of sdrol, so it truly is all personal. But people I've known staying on for 6 months or more didn't do well coming off.

livestrong82

Awards
Yes, that is why people looking to make the absolute best gains will blast and cruise. Both less stress to the body and better accrual of gains in a time period, to say nothing of feeling better. BUT doing so can make it very difficult to restart back up to a similar level as pct'ing after each blast.

Also understand that cycling in general tends to wear out the hpta, and it's not uncommon to need TRT at some point regardless if anabolics are used/abused for years. I've known guys that couldn't get restarted after a single cycle of sdrol, so it truly is all personal. But people I've known staying on for 6 months or more didn't do well coming off.
Yea I agree with u.. I want to make the best gains this year that's why I wanted to cruise and then blast.. I can also pct now and then come back on in 2 months or so but I'm still undecisive..

Yea I agree with u that everyone is different, I have friends that never pct they just come off and seem fine. And some don't even use AI or prolactin control.. now on my end I need an AI all the time and caber lol.. plus I follow the pct protocol..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Let me say it so that I have left no doubt with my intent:

Unless you plan to start TRT for the REST OF YOUR LIFE right now, you will likely recover better by coming off now for at least 8 weeks completely than waiting to pct after 8 months of blast/cruise. If you aren't ready to commit to that yet, don't blast/cruise yet.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
Let me say it so that I have left no doubt with my intent:

Unless you plan to start TRT for the REST OF YOUR LIFE right now, you will likely recover better by coming off now for at least 8 weeks completely than waiting to pct after 8 months of blast/cruise. If you aren't ready to commit to that yet, don't blast/cruise yet.
I can't disagree with this guy... I'm pretty convinced you will never fully be normal after any cycle of AAS. I was never right after my first cycle... albeit it was superdrol and before pple realized otc pct wasn't enough. Truth is you will always be waiting for your next cycle and never feel normal unless you go TRT which is what I did at 27 y.o.

livestrong82

Awards
Thanks for the input! At the moment im still running test alone and will debate if to pct or cruise..