Ostarine cycle..help please

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
hey guys , i will buy to bottles of ostamuscle searching the ReCOMP..

i can do

20/20/30/30/30/30 (6 weeks)

or 8 weeks with only 20mg.

who is better?

PCT

nolva 20/20/10

all is right?

DIET: 500kcal deficit.

thanks to everyone.

canarmy

Awards
What are you approximate stats? Height, weight, estimated body fat % (be honest w yourself).. that will determine the best option.

Dazyz

Dazyz

Awards
What are you approximate stats? Height, weight, estimated body fat % (be honest w yourself).. that will determine the best option.
hey thanks for the reply mate.

21yo
177cm
78kg
bf like 16-18%
End the bulk like 2 weeks ago!
training for 3 years

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey thanks for the reply mate.

21yo
177cm
78kg
bf like 16-18%
End the bulk like 2 weeks ago!
training for 3 years
8 weeks at 20 mg will likely yield the best results. The Nolva protocol is fine. But honestly, at 21 years old I think it is not a good idea for you to use anything hormonal. You do not need it at this age, especially to cut or recomp.

canarmy

Awards
8 weeks will definitely be the better option.. I would start week 1 at 10mg and finish with week 8 being 30.. give your body time to adjust and let it build up, and you get a last little kick for your cut on the last week.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
What's your training experience? Will this be your first experience with SARMs?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine will probably do more harm than good at your age. It has very subtle affects and is really just best for maintaining muscle when cutting, or to assist in healing from muscle strains etc. Up to you but I don't think you will be that impressed.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
8 weeks at 20 mg will likely yield the best results. The Nolva protocol is fine. But honestly, at 21 years old I think it is not a good idea for you to use anything hormonal. You do not need it at this age, especially to cut or recomp.
I agree with the above. at 21 it's better to just hold off. 20mg of osta isn't going to get you miracle results. I'd just stay on the natural train for alittle longer.

LAH813

LAH813

Awards
  • Established
Ostarine imo isn't a good stand alone cycle. It's not going to wield you very strong results, especially if what you're looking for.
What you need to do is get your diet and training in heck, at your age your natural test is at its peaks. Just train hard and eat right. You'll be fine.