What would give better results

tysons93

Awards
What do you think would give better results, a halodrol cycle of 50/50/50/50
Or dmz at 30/45/45 ?

mike33511

Awards
  • Established
Both could be better. Add another week for DMZ at 45 and it would be the clear winner. 50 is a very low dose for Halodrol.

tysons93

Awards
Yea my friend a few years ago ran the haladrol cycle as his first cycle and he went from 5'9 145lbs 14ish%bf to 165lbs 12ish%bf it was the craziest **** i ever seen and he kept pretty much all of it.

*edit
So I was wondering if those are like extraordinary gains or if something like that would be possible on any halodrol cycle or a shorter cycle of something stronger like dmz?

Both could be better. Add another week for DMZ at 45 and it would be the clear winner. 50 is a very low dose for Halodrol.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd never run anything shorter than 6 weeks other than superdrol.

tysons93

Awards
I've seen people get decent results for cycles shorter than 6 weeks.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've seen people get decent results for cycles shorter than 6 weeks.
Decent and most likely not very sustainable gains. And even at four weeks of superdrol I wouldn't run it without a 6-8 week test base. if you can't invest the time or money into a longer cycle there's no reason you should be cycling at all, in my opinion.

tysons93

Awards
I disagree because the way discovered prohormones was from my friend I posted about who ran the halodrol and I don't think he lost any size at maybe like 5lbs or something. But maybe he had good genes
Decent and most likely not very sustainable gains. And even at four weeks of superdrol I wouldn't run it without a 6-8 week test base. if you can't invest the time or money into a longer cycle there's no reason you should be cycling at all, in my opinion.

jakz

jakz

Awards
  • Established
Yea my friend a few years ago ran the haladrol cycle as his first cycle and he went from 5'9 145lbs 14ish%bf to 165lbs 12ish%bf it was the craziest **** i ever seen and he kept pretty much all of it.

*edit
So I was wondering if those are like extraordinary gains or if something like that would be possible on any halodrol cycle or a shorter cycle of something stronger like dmz?

5.9 145lbs . That is why he kept gains bro. If he was 5.9 190lbs it would have been a different story :) Maybe he has some good genes who knows, But I'm calling him being light and FAR from his genetic peak :) I would say DMZ (but that is from reading not use) Good luck bro.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'd defo get more gains on dmz but it depends on your goals buddy

tysons93

Awards
My goal is to get to 165lbs+ at sub 15% bf right now I'm 164lbs and ide guess between 17-18%.

tysons93

Awards
But I don't actually have any halodrol I was just wondering what my cycle would be like compared to his

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
My goal is to get to 165lbs+ at sub 15% bf right now I'm 164lbs and ide guess between 17-18%.
That could take probably 8 weeks naturally if you know what you're doing. Lol

You clearly know nothing, so do yourself a favor and get your diet and training together before messing with steroids.

tysons93

Awards
Ight bro lol
That could take probably 8 weeks naturally if you know what you're doing. Lol

You clearly know nothing, so do yourself a favor and get your diet and training together before messing with steroids.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Run a calorie deficit of 10% less than maintenance calories. Ruff estimate is multiply body weight x 13. Run Olympus Labs Triumph or PES Ergonine and you cant obtain goal naturally no designer steroids. Much cheaper also.

tysons93

Awards
It's all good I already have my cycle set up just waiting to get some work done at the dentist.
Run a calorie deficit of 10% less than maintenance calories. Ruff estimate is multiply body weight x 13. Run Olympus Labs Triumph or PES Ergonine and you cant obtain goal naturally no designer steroids. Much cheaper also.