Help with next cycle. What to add?

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All past cycles have been just 500mg of either Test E or Sust. Want to add something next time around.

Goal is to bulk. I know Deca would be the ideal choice, but I've been having some gyno issues lately and have been told to stay away from that.

Also looked at Equi. Problem is I tried EQ in the past. Used it for about a month (along with Test E). Felt almost nothing, so I stopped it. Plus, I've heard its pretty mild.

So what do you guys recommend? I will be running Sust and an oral again. What should I add?

1. Take the risk and run Deca? 400mg/wk (along with Sust)?
2. Try EQ again? 600mg/wk (along with Sust)?
3. Don't add anything and just up the Sust from 500 to 750 a week?
4. Open to other suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
From reading your experience with EQ, you only used it for a month. 16 weeks minimum at 600-800 mgs would be ideal.

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From reading your experience with EQ, you only used it for a month. 16 weeks minimum at 600-800 mgs would be ideal.
Have you tried? Feel any difference on it? I've heard it's a pretty mild compound

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
All past cycles have been just 500mg of either Test E or Sust. Want to add something next time around.

Goal is to bulk. I know Deca would be the ideal choice, but I've been having some gyno issues lately and have been told to stay away from that.

Also looked at Equi. Problem is I tried EQ in the past. Used it for about a month (along with Test E). Felt almost nothing, so I stopped it.

So what do you guys recommend? I will be running Sust and an oral again. What should I add?

1. Take the risk and run Deca? 400mg/wk (along with Sust)?
2. Try EQ again? 600mg/wk (along with Sust)?
3. Don't add anything and just up the Sust from 500 to 750 a week?
4. Open to other suggestions.

Thanks in advance.
Eq takes like8 weeks to kick in, you need to run it long, 20 weeks minimum. Eq dosent have a on feeling, its good for a lot of things but your not gonna really feel any difference. Appetite boost is probably the only thing your gonna feel. If it was me id run it 600-1000 for 24 weeks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do a lil research, just google it and youl find plenty

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm kinda in the same boat as you here. I'm gonna run test e and p next time and then a ****ing massive oral kicker cause that's about all I can do

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried? Feel any difference on it? I've heard it's a pretty mild compound
Yes I am on it now actually for the past 5 weeks. I am more vascular and have gotten stronger on all my lifts. I use 800mgs per week.

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm kinda in the same boat as you here. I'm gonna run test e and p next time and then a ****ing massive oral kicker cause that's about all I can do
No desire to add a 2nd injectable like Dec or EQ?

S

spirall08

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i i guess what it comes down to is would it be better for me to do:

Sust 500mg/wk & EQ 600mg/wk
or
Sust solo (increased to 750/wk)?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Well i i guess what it comes down to is would it be better for me to do:

Sust 500mg/wk & EQ 600mg/wk
or
Sust solo (increased to 750/wk)?

I would run the sust/eq only if you can run it for 15+ weeks. If not then stick to the sust only

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Are you cruising now?

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you cruising now?
No lol considering I'm 21 it would be a bit early I'm my life to cruise. Only thing I'm running is 60mg of Ralox and 10mg nolva ed. Dropping the Ralox down here in a few days.

L

livestrong82

Awards
Try test p @ 250-300 weekly 1-10
Tren a 300 weekly 1-10
And week 1-4 with dbol, maybe even 5 weeks

That would be a real nice kick start with the dbol.. but have plenty a.i and prolactin control on hand

J

juselliott

Awards
Sust @ 750
EQ @ 6-800
16 weeks + would be a nice one